YHA Bath Reviews

Bathwick Hill, Somerset, BA2 6JZ, Bath, England

Beautiful building, but a bit of a trek from town (there is a bus stop very close by which is great), staff were really friendly but our bathroom was a bit smelly.

I really enjoyed my stay in YHA Bath! The masionette is beautiful, with high ceilings and lots of space, it is clean, beds really comfortable, staff pleasant. i read some of the comments on the hostelworld and i want to repeat that the hostel is above avarage, not a hotel people, pay more if you want to be pampered and moan like spoilt children. it is a bit outside the center so not for you if central location is important. as far as i am concerned, 'll be returning to this lovely place!!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Serbia

Staff were very friendly and made my stay as comfortable as possible. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a pleasant surprise.

• 30th Dec 2013

The hostel is beautiful and has plenty of facilities. However, it was quitefar from the center of Bath, so you have to take a bus. All in all, it is a pleasent place to stay.

Our room was freezing! I'm assuming the radiators come on at night, but sadly ours didn't seem to - I felt like I was in a tent it was so cold!!

• 23rd Nov 2013

The WI-FI is only for members of the YHA of have the hostel ID or something. The Entrance of the hostel is very creepy and dark, with no lights and little signs to guide you. The room had a very good size, we were able to spread our stuff with no problem (we were 4 in a private room). The shower area was kind of bad because it had no division in the shower area, so all the floor got wet, but the shower itself was good. The refrigerator was very small but the dinning are was very nice.