9.0
Superb 1,123 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,123 Total Reviews
YHA Cambridge Located at 97 Tenison Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2DN, Cambridge.
England
Cambridge CB1 2DN 97 Tenison Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2DN
90% 1123
52.1967440 0.1354622
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
6.9

The Hostel was good and clean, the staff is really helpful. They also have discount on the Punt tours, if you are planning to do it. The hostel is near the station so it is good 20 min walk from the city center. Also, you need to pay for anything extra, like locker, towels etc. My overall experience was good.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

Stayed for one night and arrived late in the evening, however, everything went smoothly with no issues. Staff very friendly, and helpful with any issues. My only problem was the other occupants in my room, as one gentleman was snoring so loud it was unbearable, and when I woke him to ask if he could re-position himself, he was very abusive, to which he got a mouthful straight back. however, yes this is not the hotels fault and had lovely stay and will stop again.

• eichert_998199
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

The cleanest hostel I have ever seen! Staff was incredibly friendly. I would stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
7.7

This hostel was a nice hostel with a family friendly environment. It had a great area to talk and drink. However there was no wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby.

Thank you for writing us a review. I hope to see you back in Cambridge soon

• Australia, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Great facilities! Really good clean set-up.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

The building & facilities are fantastic! The kitchen is very pretty & modern! Big rooms with lockers & clean showers/toilets. Everything looks very modern & comfy. I was in a room on the top floor & had to pass 4 doors to get there so the security is top notch! The staff was very nice & welcoming. The neighbourhood is outside the city centre but in walking distance, close to the train station though! Only downside is that wifi is not working in the rooms at all, only on the ground floor. :(

Thank you so much for the great review! You'll be pleased to know that we will be extending the availability of WIFI to bedrooms later this year. I'm glad you made the most of the facilities and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, James- Hostel Manager

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Mar 2016
8.0

i did not stay there, because I felt the room was too claustrophobic. 3 bunk beds in a very tiny room, no thankyou! I stayed and had dinner there which was fine, the staff seemed fine, they asked when I left if they could do anything else to improve my staff, but I just said I could not stay there.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry you found the room to be too small. Our rooms do vary in shape and size. Had we known during your stay, we would have been happy to move you to an alternative room. I do hope you had a safe onward journey! Best regards, James- Hostel Manager

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Stayed for one night and had everything I needed. In a peaceful part of town just outside the city, I would stay again.

Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad we had all the facilities you needed to be comfortable. I hope you had a safe onward journey. Best wishes, James- Hostel Manager

23rd Mar 2016

It's one of tthe best hostels i've ever stayed. Really clean, grand staff, and weell preppared. Awesome kitchen too

Thank you so much for the great review!! I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards, James- Hostel Manager

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2016

Very good hostel just like hotel!