YHA Cambridge Reviews

97 Tenison Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2DN, Cambridge, England

a very happy stay with homy YHA. nice atmosphere nice surroundings

• 5th Nov 2014
  • China

one of the cleanest hostel I've done since the last 10 years

• 4th Nov 2014

We came for one night, my friends aren't used to staying in hostels and we did want an en suite but for some reason I didn't book. With this hostel- it didn't matter! 4 toilets on our floor, private shower rooms which really worked out better. The staff were lovely and helpful too, taking out photo and putting up with our crazy halloween costumes. I would definitely stay again.

• 1st Nov 2014

Nice hostel with spacious rooms and the comfiest bunk bed I've ever slept in. Also, every bunk bed has its own light and plus socket, and we had a room with a sink which is very handy. Location is average, 20 minutes to town centre. Bathrooms and dorms were very clean. Downsides: 5GBP for Wi-Fi? Come on! The staff was not too friendly and had slight problems with our payment (although we just wanted to split the total amount, not a big deal normally). I'd still recommend it!

1 2 Next » last »