YHA Cambridge Reviews

97 Tenison Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2DN, Cambridge, England

PERFECT !!! and very very clean

Very helpfull staff. great they have plugs beside the bed and reading lamps. Very clean and good facilities, except the fac the light in the toilet is operated on a movement sensor, which means you have to wave your arm while on the toilet. That was the only minor negative thing.

In the beginning I thought it was quite expense if you compere it with hostels in London, but the price was good for the facilities of the hostel

It is a good hotel, but unfortunately I found very noisy people in my room. One day, 2 guys came in at 3 in the morning, shouting and swearing. They went on for 1h at least. Another time, one guy kept all of us awake because of his snoring. Possibly, dividing snoring people from not snoring ones would be more effective than dividing between males and females!

We are two travellers going around the UK to visit nice cities and Cambridge is definitely one. The Hostel is really nice! The rooms were very clean and the furniture was new/kind of luxurious. I had a really nice night sleep on my bed. The staff is very friendly and you feel home right away. The breakfast was the only disappointing part of our stay. For £5 we expected a little bit more. The juice tasted not very nice and the coffee wasn't really good either.

• 29th Jan 2015

It's really nice to stay there. My friend and I had a great time in Cambridge.

Very nice place and the staff is friendly. They do not have Wi-Fi in the rooms. I highly recommend. The breakfast is not included but is £5 very complete.

1 2 Next » last »