YHA Cambridge Reviews

97 Tenison Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2DN, Cambridge, England

Hostel recently refurbished and very nice. It's almost the only affordable accommodation in a posh town like Cambridge. It works on the same concept as Ryanair, it's cheap for the basic option, then you have to pay for any little detail. Personally I find really unbelievable and irritating that I should pay 5 £ for WiFi connection... Back to the 20th century?? Anyway, these are just personal considerations... As I said, if you are on a budget this is the right choice.

It was newly renovated when we stayed, so everything was brand new! The staff were incredibly helpful to us, and the electronic locks on multiple doors made us feel very safe. Less than 5 minutes from the train station, and a short walk to the “main attractions” of Cambridge. Slightly more expensive than I like for shared rooms, but it was a very nice place to stay!

You have to pay for the wifi. Seriously, for 20 euro per night (in the cheapest room), I think the owner might add it for free, at least in the common room. Good location, 10 minutes walking from town. A bit expensive for being just an hostal, but I guess it's UK. Bathrooms are small, but clean (and there are many toilets, which is useful). Staff very kind.

1 2 Next » last »