YHA Cambridge

Fabulous 1311 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1311 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Nice hostel with great staff. Very clean. A bit of a walk into town but not too bad.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017
5.4

During my stay, I contracted conjunctivitis from the pillow cases which indicates to me that the sheets were obviously not cleaned properly. When staff were informed, they were dismissive and were of no help where I might find a pharmacy. Absolutely appalling.

6th Jul 2017
5.1

Crowded and disjointed. Unclean... Under my bed was filled with candy. Lots of kids and groups. Far walk from the city center. No air conditioner and a small window in my six bed room. I complained and they said oh we know that.... Well thanks for taking my money for that room!!!!

2nd Jul 2017

Great property, but needs windows that open more fully. A cracked window and a tiny fan were very insufficient on the third floor, even on a 22C day!

• Crystalcjn
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017
5.7

Stairs up the rooms, so have to carry heavy luggages up. Rooms are extremely cramped with a basin right beside the bed (quite unhygienic)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

The staff were lovely, the hostel was new and clean. It was a great location, everything was easy to walk to. It was very hot in the rooms and bathrooms and the fan didn't seem to help at all as the air circulation through the floor wasn't great, but other than that it was a good stay, and good value for money.

17th Jun 2017
7.1

There is no wifi in the rooms. The hostel is at least 10 minutes walk away from most food/grocery stores, and even farther from city center. It is close to the train station. Beds are comfy and clean. However, there are few windows and little airflow in the floors of the building with bedrooms. It was ridiculously hot and stuffy. Good kitchen and clean bathrooms, but the wifi and uncomfortable temperature is a deal-breaker for me.

4th Jun 2017

Facilities were great with TV room, lounge etc. Not much atmosphere when I was there - groups of high school students staying there.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

It was really nice. The staff were nice and helpful. It's a cute place and the rooms are fine. I have no complaints. I would stay there again if I go back to Cambridge.

Hi Maria, thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and found our staff helpful. We'd love to welcome you back to stay with us again. Best regards, Olivia - Reception

21st May 2017
7.7

This hostel is located a bit off from the city centre although you can still reach the bus station by foot. A cozy establishment with squeaky clean rooms and toilets, and an amazing 'maze' to go through before one could reach his room. I think cleanliness is the reason why I had to pay so much. Perhaps the hostel could compensate this by offering free breakfast to its guests, at least this is what most hostels in London had been practising and yet charging at a comparatively lower price!