Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
YHA Canterbury Located at Ellerslie, 54 New Dover Road, Kent, CT1 3DT, Canterbury.
England
Canterbury Ellerslie, 54 New Dover Road, Kent, CT1 3DT
89% 150
51.2717963 1.0890197
    Rooms available

3rd Jun 2016

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. My only concern was that there was only one locker in a room that has six beds. Everyone deserves a place to lock up there belongings in their bedroom. Having lockers in the basement, that are not free, is not an acceptable solution. I enjoy walking so it did not bother me but for someone without a car, the walk to the centre of town may be a concern.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

Excellent!

29th May 2016

Overall it was a really nice stay. The rooms were big, cumfy beds and bathrooms/showers were clean. While it says internet is included we could not find a connection anywhere in the hostel. That being said we were out adventuring and it wasn't much of a loss. The breakfast was great for its cost, much more than the typical toast and cereal you get for the same price at other hostels

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

Very good hostel, I will be recommending to the all my friends and family, is best hostel in Kent, UK. I am go back at any time soon.

• USA, Female, 31-40
21st Feb 2016

My brother and I stayed here after staying at other hostels over the past week. I think the Canterbury YHA sets the standard for hostels! We loved the place because it was very clean and the staff was great!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

It exceeded my expectations for a hostel! I stayed in the 6-bed female dormitory and the room was really clean! The shower and toilets were super clean too! Staff was very friendly and helpful all the time. There's everything you need, you could even rent a hair dryer for free. The only drawback would probably be the weak wifi connection from the room. Other than that, really pleasant stay!