YHA Canterbury Reviews

Ellerslie, 54 New Dover Road, Kent, CT1 3DT, Canterbury, England

Great staff, very helpful and courteous. The YHA was clean from top to bottom, and I felt very safe. Thanks, guys!

• 29th Jun 2014

I've stayed with my sister for one night and we enjoyed our stay. We were so lucky getting just the top nfloor room for both of us instead of the 6 bed room because on this night the YHA was nearly empty . The room ( as we collected our bags next day that changed completely). We had a quiet night in a lovely room and plenty of bathrooms. Thank you !

I had 2 blissful nights here. The rooms were quiet, clean and spacious and the plan very well thought out with no banging loo doors to wake you in the middle of the night. Staff were lovely if a little thin on the ground. Overall it was fab. II'd say it was the best hostel Ive stayed at.

I paid for a privet room so I expected a bit more. The bedroom was freezing cold and damp, with the radiator not working. There were fingerprint smudges all over the walls and the light felt like an anti-heroine light so you can't find veins. The hostel advertises free wifi but it tiny letters 'members only' - all add ons were extortionately priced (wifi, coffee, snacks). Go to Kipps Hostel in canterbury - it's so much nicer.

• 25th Mar 2014