YHA Colonial village & Camping & Tours Reviews

820 Boat Harbour Drive, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Australia

Charging for luggage storage is abit excessive. Staff are not friendly, never meet you with a smile.

I only stayed one night but it was a nice facility. Unfortunately my soccer ball was stolen after I accidentally left it behind before going on a whale watching cruise. Everyone had checked out of the room and I locked the door behind myself so it really only leaves a member of housekeeping as a possible suspect but I wouldn't let that deter you. Workers change all the time, just take precautions and remember all your property!!

The doors to our bedroom leading out to the cold didn't shut (apparently due to safety reasons) which meant the room was cold. You had to pay a deposit for absolutely everything, every pan you needed, plates etc, wifi never worked even if there was no one in the wifi room.

Friendly staff, lovely location