YHA Keswick Reviews

Station Road, Keswick, Cumbria, Lake District, England

Great hostel! More like a family place vs a youth hostel. Very quiet place. Good location, friendly and knowledgeable staff. My only complaint would be that there is no free wifi which would have been very helpful when planning trips.

Great hostel, the location is perfect, 2 min walk from town and shops etc. the staff are very handy, i had never been to the area before but they lent me a map and compass and recommended walks i could go on as a first timer. i would stay again

Easy to find (keswick ain't that big) right by a river. It's an odd thing but every time I stay at a 'youth' hostel, I'm the youngest by a decade or more and I'm 30! floor boards are very squeaky which makes sleeping difficult when early hikers are up. Staff were just okay, didn't get the full intro to the town with map and tips that I've grown accustomed to. All that said, I'd love to come back to lakes district and I'd happily stay here again.

View all Lake District Hostels