YHA Keswick Reviews

Station Road, Keswick, Cumbria, Lake District, England

I have stayed 2 days and I did not feel inconvenience. It was nice stay. Just one problem for me was smell from the bedroom. I do not know what was the problem, but It was quite bad for me. The other things are fine.

Very nice staff, gave some good advise for hikes in the area. Rooms where very warm though, ventilation could be better. Nice beds, showers where great.

Good location, close to centre. Amazing view. People are very nice.

One of the best YHA hostels I've been to in terms of location and staff. We paid for a cooked breakfast (£5), which was good. Note that the hostel does not have its own car park and it would have been good to know about local parking arrangements before we arrived. Some of the showers were a bit hairy/smelly, but the showers worked well and the rest of the hostel seemed very clean. By hostel standards I thought it was relatively expensive.

View all Lake District Hostels