YHA Liverpool Reviews

25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool, England

Not having free Wi-Fi is a downer, but the guy in reception told me they'll be switching to free Wi-Fi next year. Location is good, walking distance from everything in Liverpool, and not so expensive as more central hostels.

Love your hostel , your people, your city, LIVERPOOL FOREVER, like the Beatles, and I recommend your servicer all places I "ll go. Kisses for you all, fellows!

ididn'"t travel,i didn'"t stay at your hostel but you charged it like i was sleeping there.Very poor,i think you must be the shame,and i lost my faith in you.You took my money from card for nothing.Maybe you saw me in the YHA Liverpool?Maybe. I lost my mind

The hostel was ok. The linen on the bed was fresh. There were things lying around in the room even though we were the first ones to check into the room. The location is not the best, you have to walk a bit to get to the city centre and the train station. We payed quite a lot for the night and in comparison to other hostels they offer nothing for free. It does not have the typical hostel atmosphere, it felt more like a school trip to us. But all in all ok for a short term stay.

showerroom was samll and mouldy. breakfast is too expensive in a hostel.

Very clean and nice hostel. stuff was very friendly. Small minus that you have to pay extra for the wi-fi if u r not a member.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

Great staff, my dorm had a private toilet and a towel warmer.

Paid for the four room with en-suite was brilliant for the night. Make sure you take a hand towel and soap though.

This place was disgusting!! On the other side of the city, took over 30 mins to walk to and with a very heavy bag it was exhausting. The whole place looks like it hasn't been touched since it was built, possibly 20 years ago! It smelt and looked like a nursing home and I think I was the youngest guest by at least 30 years. The bathrooms and corridors where horrible, moldy, dirty and scraped and scratched everywhere. Paper thin walls, lots of traffic from the main street outside, loud staff too