YHA Liverpool Reviews

25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool, England

Comfy beds, clean facilities (there's nothing worse than a stinky, poopy toilet!), & chill "Beatles" atmosphere -- highly recommend. (not to mention quite friendly staff!) Only criticism: Wi-Fi doesn't work so well in the bedrooms!

well located, pretty expensive for a hostel i personally think, good staff

The room had a repulsive smell, we did not want to stay there. Tge man on reception just laughed and told us to open a window. We asked for a refund in order to go elsewhere but were told thay if we cancel the transaction on the card the hostel would charge the card that the deposit was made on. We then explained that one of us  had recently beaten cancer and she has to be carful with infection.  We had decided we had no choice but to say in the room...

• 14th Nov 2015

Very nice staff, good location, nice and clean rooms but infortunatly leaking from the bathroom has caused molded carpets and wood around the bathroom entrance. That was a bit unapetazing, but overall; very pleased with my stay! And, it was really nice to come to a ready made bed! Good beds and covers:)

The room had a strange odor

The location is really good, it is so close to all the main places to visit in Liverpool. The staff is nice and friendly.

This hostel was in a great location and staff were great, had a problem with my room as the shower leaked out onto the carpet so half the room was wet and stunk. Other then that was pretty good value

The bar and restaurant where very good. But the carpet in the room that I was in was really gross and after the first day I was there the room started smelling like urine.

The hostel are very well located, with excelent facilities. The sel catering kitchen is spacious and contains everything we needed. Sofas and chairs at reception are very cozy. Rooms are also big with good bathroom (and bathtub), and everything looked clean when we arrived. Definitely would come back.

Brilliant hostel. Great location. Great rooms and excellent facilities. Helped with everything and brilliant staff who helped with everything. Arrived early and was no problem had a bag locker I used so I could go and enjoy Liverpool.

is good hostel but i think that if the staffs have more information about night and more recepitive this hostel is will be better

I really liked this hostel - the rooms were spacious and clean (minus a few stains on the carpet). There was plenty of space for lockable bag storage. The facilities were nice, and washing machine/dryer worked well. The staff were very friendly and the 24 hour kitchen came in very handy. Very close to Albert dock but a short walk into the city centre.

YHA is conveniently located near Albert Dock, which is where I wanted to spend most of my time. The room and facilities were clean and up-to-date. The only minor setback was witnessing a row between two staff members while lounging in the cafe. It made for a slightly awkward encounter, but I guess everyone has their bad days.

Nice place! Short walk to sights in the city and the centre. Big kitchen, and good commons areas, with tons of space to chill. Nice big rooms with plenty of bathrooms. Good atmosphere. Would recommend!

Perfect for just needing somewhere to sleep. It's near Albert Dock but it's a little bit of a walk to the city centre. Everything was clean / quiet.

Great hostel but a lot of older locals seem to hang around. The ensuite bathroom could use a fan because it got steamy pretty quick every time someone showered and it would heat up our whole room a fair bit even with the window open. Otherwise, comfy beds, nice lockable cabinets in the rooms, and great (although not free) breakfast!

I expect drunk residents,on Friday and Weekend nights,in a big city,like Liverpool, But having fallen asleep 10pm,ready for a 4am trip to the airport for a flight, I was awaken by two men,shouting cursing,banging the walls,one left,the other went into the Bathroom,heavy breathing,cursing,splashing water in the bath,banging the walls, He should not have been,allowed back,he was trouble the previous night!,i have more but i have used all the words!

Super comforable beds with big, soft quilt on top. The breakfast wasnt included, but there is a few shops not too far away and a kitchen to cook things in. The food served by the hostel is also pretty good price for lunch and dinner. Liverpool itself is kinda boring, but this hostel was located by the water so it wasnt the worst area. Only downside would be that the hostel appeared to be full of teenagers on a trip, so not a lot of atmosphere.

My favorite hostel! It's in a great location, 5 minutes from the pier, 10 minutes from Liverpool One (the shopping center). It has a really cool atmosphere, the sstaff were very nice, and the rooms were lovely. The rooms were cleaned daily, and were a good size. I stayed in a 6 bunk ensuite and there were 3 wooden closets that were an added bonus! It was a great experience!

The beds are confortable and there is plenty of space in the dorms. However, the wifi could be better and the kitchen would need to have more knives and free basic stuff (olive oil, salt, pepper, spices...)

« first « Prev 1 2 3