YHA Liverpool Reviews
Reviews & Ratings Explained
The following reviews were submitted by customers who booked in the last 6 months.
The reviews and ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up to the minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is. Read our review guidelines »
We now classify our reviewers based on how well travelled they are.
- Novice Nomad: 1-10 Reviews Added
- Avid Traveller: 10-20 Reviews Added
- Globetrotter : 20+ Reviews Added
- Show Translated Reviews In A Specific Language
- Sort reviews by:
1. The room was smelly and overheated 2. the red carpet had unidentified stains. 3. the bed-light lamp had candy wraps on it as well as dust, 4. Actual MOLD on the bathroom tiles. 5. When showering (with a shower-curtain), the water drained onto the floor and created a pool. No towels were supplied so we couldn't try it. 6. We were woken up in the middle of the night by a drunken guy wearing only underwear, holding a fire-extinguisher, threatening to break-open the door. why no sec' cams?
- Novice Nomad
- Mixed Group, 25-30
- (2 reviews)
I love you Scousers.
- Avid Traveller
- Male, 25-30
- (16 reviews)