YHA Liverpool Reviews

25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool, England

Nice staff, good location, good value for money. Recommend staying here.

The staff really could not do enough to help me with my stay. The bed was the best I've experienced in any hostel. The only suggestion I would make would be for the breakfast hours to start a bit earlier.

It is not convenient that there is no wifi access in the dorm.

Everything was great, apart from very noisy guys in the room opposite, shouting, singing and slamming doors at all hours on Friday night. Obviously not the hostel's fault. Spacy room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom , friendly staff. And very goos price for the weekend. Location is close to Albert Dock and a great pub called Baltic Fleet. About 15 minutes walk from Lime Street railway station. Not a mad non-stop party youth hostel, but that suited me perfectly. I will definitely come back.

We only stayed one night in YHA Liverpool and we were rather surprised with the security surrounding it. We went out for the night returning rather early in the morning and it was surprisingly very rowdy and loud so sleeping was not an option. So if you want to sleep over the weekend prepare for a lack of sleep.

Very comfortable hostel, en-suite bathrooms for each room (~4-6 occupants) with proper showers. Medium sized cupboards available for locking your belongings, but you must bring your own lock. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

• 28th May 2015

Soo many hen parties......

The hostel is a bit old and wifi is so weak. but it is clean and located near albert dock. Also staffs are very nice and friendly. Also the price is really good

This hostel is the cleanest and nicest looking hostel I've stayed in. My biggest complaint is that the age range of people was very odd. There were older adults in my room and tons of young children staying in a dorm down the hall. The older folk made us younger people uncomfortable and the children were so noisy. Anyways. Great location and nice place, but weird experience/vibe/people.

• 6th May 2015

A decent hostel, with a good location situated between Albert Docks and the city centre. A bit of a walk from the train stations, but not horrible. Decent beds, nice and helpful staff. Not very atmospheric, but a decent place to stay if you don't need more than a warm bed at night!

The hostel is well located and the accomodation is ok! The problem was that there was no plug near the bed.

1 2 Next » last »