YHA Liverpool Reviews

25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool, England

Has no further comments of the hostel since they are much pretty standard everywhere. However, the staff has no knowledge of place. During my stay at the hostel, I wanted to go and get a ferry ticket to Dublin, so I asked the staff for information and she doesn't know and just direct me to the ferry terminal nearby(wrong one).

I don't think it's much the hostel can do about it, but the atmosphere and vibes weren't great, not many people socialising and my room was filled with old people :/ but the hostel itself is fine, relatively clean, safe, good location and the staff were helpful enough.

• 21st Jul 2015

Had a really good time. great location , friendly staff. Only drawback was that they were no mop and mop bucket in the bathroom. We went with our children and showertime resulted in too much water on the floor. However, the staff dealt with it very quickly. It was a very relax atmosphere and I will definitely go back again and again and will also try other YHA across the country.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

THE FRIENDLIEST STAFF I'VE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. GREAT PLACE!!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Uruguay

It's such a nice place to stay the night, very clean, modern and very well located. The staff kind and helpful.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Not the cleanest or most comfortable place I've stayed. The rooms were too hot even with the windows open so I didn't get much sleep. A bit of a walk out of the city.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Good value, spacious and clean rooms, friendly staff. Guests should consider bringing earplugs- as the hostel is 'family friendly' there are plenty of rowdy kids around who will disrupt your sleep! I wasn't impressed at the ridiculous costs for Internet in dorm rooms - it doesn't encourage me to join YHA! Otherwise a great hostel :)

One of the best hostels I have had the privilege to stay at. I was very impressed by the service i received.

I absolutely loved this hostel! The location is perfect you'll do everything walking! The staff was awesome! I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

Nice staff, good location, good value for money. Recommend staying here.

The staff really could not do enough to help me with my stay. The bed was the best I've experienced in any hostel. The only suggestion I would make would be for the breakfast hours to start a bit earlier.

It is not convenient that there is no wifi access in the dorm.

Everything was great, apart from very noisy guys in the room opposite, shouting, singing and slamming doors at all hours on Friday night. Obviously not the hostel's fault. Spacy room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom , friendly staff. And very goos price for the weekend. Location is close to Albert Dock and a great pub called Baltic Fleet. About 15 minutes walk from Lime Street railway station. Not a mad non-stop party youth hostel, but that suited me perfectly. I will definitely come back.

We only stayed one night in YHA Liverpool and we were rather surprised with the security surrounding it. We went out for the night returning rather early in the morning and it was surprisingly very rowdy and loud so sleeping was not an option. So if you want to sleep over the weekend prepare for a lack of sleep.

Very comfortable hostel, en-suite bathrooms for each room (~4-6 occupants) with proper showers. Medium sized cupboards available for locking your belongings, but you must bring your own lock. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

• 28th May 2015

Soo many hen parties......

The hostel is a bit old and wifi is so weak. but it is clean and located near albert dock. Also staffs are very nice and friendly. Also the price is really good

This hostel is the cleanest and nicest looking hostel I've stayed in. My biggest complaint is that the age range of people was very odd. There were older adults in my room and tons of young children staying in a dorm down the hall. The older folk made us younger people uncomfortable and the children were so noisy. Anyways. Great location and nice place, but weird experience/vibe/people.

• 6th May 2015

A decent hostel, with a good location situated between Albert Docks and the city centre. A bit of a walk from the train stations, but not horrible. Decent beds, nice and helpful staff. Not very atmospheric, but a decent place to stay if you don't need more than a warm bed at night!

The hostel is well located and the accomodation is ok! The problem was that there was no plug near the bed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7