YHA Liverpool Reviews

25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool, England

Great location, staffs friendly and clean accommodation. Insufficient wardrobes and Internet not working very well in the rooms.

• 29th Jan 2016

Everything perfect

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Poland

Very happy with the staff, friendly and very helpful. The size of the room and bathroom was good, although I think they were not swept or moped during my 5 days stay. The room was not sufficiently furnished. E.g, 6 bunkbeds and only 4 lockers. A couple of chairs in the room and and a little shelf by the bed would have been helpful.

Fine for 1 night. But otherwise really boring. Probable due to the average age of guest being around 60.

Bunch of girls for a girly weekend and we thought it was great. Great location and the staff were lovely... nice bar and food down stairs and we felt out stuff was safe enough. Also a great atmosphere because loads of other people were there for the same reason and you get talking.

• 27th Nov 2015

Comfy beds, clean facilities (there's nothing worse than a stinky, poopy toilet!), & chill "Beatles" atmosphere -- highly recommend. (not to mention quite friendly staff!) Only criticism: Wi-Fi doesn't work so well in the bedrooms!

well located, pretty expensive for a hostel i personally think, good staff

The room had a repulsive smell, we did not want to stay there. Tge man on reception just laughed and told us to open a window. We asked for a refund in order to go elsewhere but were told thay if we cancel the transaction on the card the hostel would charge the card that the deposit was made on. We then explained that one of us  had recently beaten cancer and she has to be carful with infection.  We had decided we had no choice but to say in the room...

• 14th Nov 2015

Very nice staff, good location, nice and clean rooms but infortunatly leaking from the bathroom has caused molded carpets and wood around the bathroom entrance. That was a bit unapetazing, but overall; very pleased with my stay! And, it was really nice to come to a ready made bed! Good beds and covers:)

The room had a strange odor

The location is really good, it is so close to all the main places to visit in Liverpool. The staff is nice and friendly.

This hostel was in a great location and staff were great, had a problem with my room as the shower leaked out onto the carpet so half the room was wet and stunk. Other then that was pretty good value

The bar and restaurant where very good. But the carpet in the room that I was in was really gross and after the first day I was there the room started smelling like urine.

The hostel are very well located, with excelent facilities. The sel catering kitchen is spacious and contains everything we needed. Sofas and chairs at reception are very cozy. Rooms are also big with good bathroom (and bathtub), and everything looked clean when we arrived. Definitely would come back.

Brilliant hostel. Great location. Great rooms and excellent facilities. Helped with everything and brilliant staff who helped with everything. Arrived early and was no problem had a bag locker I used so I could go and enjoy Liverpool.

is good hostel but i think that if the staffs have more information about night and more recepitive this hostel is will be better

I really liked this hostel - the rooms were spacious and clean (minus a few stains on the carpet). There was plenty of space for lockable bag storage. The facilities were nice, and washing machine/dryer worked well. The staff were very friendly and the 24 hour kitchen came in very handy. Very close to Albert dock but a short walk into the city centre.

YHA is conveniently located near Albert Dock, which is where I wanted to spend most of my time. The room and facilities were clean and up-to-date. The only minor setback was witnessing a row between two staff members while lounging in the cafe. It made for a slightly awkward encounter, but I guess everyone has their bad days.

Nice place! Short walk to sights in the city and the centre. Big kitchen, and good commons areas, with tons of space to chill. Nice big rooms with plenty of bathrooms. Good atmosphere. Would recommend!

Perfect for just needing somewhere to sleep. It's near Albert Dock but it's a little bit of a walk to the city centre. Everything was clean / quiet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7