Fabulous 1,178 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,178 Total Reviews
YHA Liverpool Located at 25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE, Liverpool.
England
Liverpool Merseyside L1 8EE 25 Tabley Street, off Wapping, Merseyside , L1 8EE
89% 1178
53.3978779 -2.9859423
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016

Going to Liverpool? Stay in this hostel! Nice, clean, spacious hostel. Located about 5 mins to the boardwalk, 15 walking mins to Liverpool street station and the center. You can pretty much walk everywhere if the windy Liverpool weather permits you to. You can cook your own food or order from there menu. Friendly staff.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

One of the best hosted I've stayed in so far! Got an ensuite with my dorm and a private PowerPoint with usb chargers! Staff were friendly and very helpful and even recommended the nearest skate park after seeing me carry my deck around.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
7.1

Good if you're just after a place to sleep, but the hostel itself seemed to be full of old people, not much of a youthful vibe

• Poland, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

I had some good time staying in YHA, the staff were kind and helpful and the atmosphere was very warm.

12th Sep 2016

Like all YHAs, very professional, good quality furniture and faculties and friendly staff. Key cards to get into stairwell, floor and room, lockers in room, individual lights and plugs, lots of floor space for unpacking, lots of communal areas downstairs and a tiny walk to the dockside with all the museums and to town. I did everything on foot easily. Breakfast may seem expensive but it was the full English and cereal, juice, toast, yoghurt, fruit etc. definitely worth the money. Recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Great little hostel with excellent vibes. Location was really good for Beatles related things but a small walk to the city centre / shopping. Liverpool is quite small though so it's a central, safe and welcoming stay at YHA Liverpool. Great menu as well as really good, well-equipped kitchen facilities if you're looking to make your own meals. :)

8th Sep 2016

I had nothing significant to criticize -- this was a comfortable stay. It's clean, the staff is polite and very helpful, the kitchens are stocked for cooking, I think I recall the beds were comfortable enough, the bathrooms/showers were clean.... I even saved a couple bucks when the staff allowed me to post a note on the laundry machine asking other guests if they wanted to split the cost of a load with me. Maybe they could post a permanent signup whiteboard! Would be a great idea...

• Austria, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

very nice hostel, great place to stay - awesome breakfast!

Hello, thanks for your kind review Gemma

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

Great hostel for the price you pay. Facilities top notch as well as the friendly staff who always seemed to be in a good mood. Biggest kitchen for a hostel I've seen and lots of room to sit and eat. The bathroom could have been better but I've seen worse for similar priced hostels. I was by myself and this hostel isn't for solo travellers as there isn't any activities they organise so I'd recommend googling pub crawls elsewhere

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
7.7

There was a very big mix up with my room! I asked to change room because my room smelt of bad feet and it was not recorded that I had moved so when i went to return to my room after my night out i was told that it was impossible to be in the room i said i was in because it was a female dorm. after 10 to 15 minutes of pleading my case and assuring the man my luggage is in that room, he took me up and i showed him i was right! there is more to the story but iv ran out of characters!

Hello, sorry about this I will pass your comments onto the manager to assure it doesn't happen again. Gemma