YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Very nice Hostal in a good location. Great wifi service on the property but not in the Rooms. Good bar and restaurant service in lobby. Really nice staff!!!!

Whenever I am in London , I stay at your premises but this time I was quite disappointed, very small room, no place to sit at all, only 2 lockers and a stinky outlet.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

perfect location, clean room and bathroom and the staff is really helpful (the guys who speak spanish are really nice!) and the the atmosphere is great for solo travelers!!...the only thing I didn't like was breakfast, to expensive for what you get

Room is a bit small for 4 person, only have 1 lift and the lift was out of service for 1day and we have to walk down to 3rd floor by stairs with luggages. But overall is good.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Reception was friendly, and I really liked the common room. Was able to purchase a ticket to a musical directly from the reception desk. Would stay here again.

Great location, staff is well trained and helpful. Shower was uncomfortable, but there's a bigger shower in the hall.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Dominican Republic

I slept in a 6 bedroom female dorm. The dorm was very clean, including bathroom and shower. The kitchen had cooking utensils including pots, pans, plates and the like, and many fridges to keep food. The location was central, about 7 minutes walk from 2 tube stations, but not located on a main street so no noise problem during the night. The only thing that wasn't good, no free WiFi; you have to pay for WiFi if you want it.

I was in hostel only one night. Met very simpatico girl on the reception desk...we couldn't stop talking. I left my staff on bed and went out...I didn't have locker but nothing was stolen. My room was 6 female room with toilet and shower which was great, cos no queue. Every bed had lamp and plug. Downstairs continental breakfast served - but not included. Definitely go back again.

위치가 너무 좋아요

It was my second time in London and I liked so much YHA London Central the first time that I came back in the same hostel. The location is perfect. Just a couple of blocks from Great Portland Station and Oxford St. The hostel is very clean and cozy. Great common area. Highly recommended The only complain is that internet access is paid unless you are a YHA Hostels member (7,00£ for 72 hours - something like that)

Stayed here for 1 night for easy access to oxford st before flying to Sweden in the afternoon. Really good location for this! 2 supermarkets located really close to the hostel, 10 min walk to oxford st and 10mins to train. Very clean and safe hostel and staff are friendly. Only annoyance is having to pay for wifi if you're not a YHA member. Accommodates to all ages and families so if you're looking for a majority backpackers place I wouldn't recommend it. That said I would stay here again.

All was Great. We wish that you could have a small table in the room. And we think that you must inform that wifi only could be used downstairs in The reception. We wanted it for the children so they could watch tv in The room. We felt cheated on our money.

Very good hostel. Good location (near 2 tube stations), Good bar. Nice kitchen. I just can't understand why we have to pay to use Wi-Fi.

It was my group's first hostel experience. We enjoyed our stay very much. The location is great, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They always seemed to try their best to help. It is a bit overpriced compared to what you get, because you have to pay extra for breakfast. We had a 4 bed privet ensuite, which was very small. The toilet/bathroom was big enough for one person, but if you took a shower it was very suffocating.

The staff was very helpful for providing information on places to go throughout the city!

No breakfast provided - you must pay if you want it. . Most hostels the world over include a free breakfast. Considering the high tariff charged it should be included. Why not here?

Stayed at yha for 3 nights. Hostel is in a good location, and staff are helpful in regards to sight seeing information. There was a lot of children and families at this hostel which took away from the hostel atmosphere. The cafe/bar was great with a selection of items to chose from the menu day and night. A major downfall was the shower head and the fact of having to pay for wifi which can only being accessed in the lobby. These are only minor issues in comparison.

Big hostel, great location, good facilities and very friendly staff.

we were very happy to be in your hostel. All was perfect

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I didn't like the shower. It was very small. The light close to my bed didn't work.

« first « Prev 1 2 3