YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Great place with everything a traveler would need! The only thing was that they allow older people and they put me in a room with an elder lady. She was nice, but not really in hostel spirit, you know? But my experience there was very good and it set my hostel standards pretty high!

• 15th Dec 2014

No complaints here. These guys were great. Big area to chill with wifi and couches. Staff are helpful and friendly. 24 hours reception. Loads of additional facilities. Clean rooms. Central location. Lots of people, but you can chill if need be. Cheers YWA

• 11th Dec 2014

I have a very positive impression of this hostel. And the location is absolutely good, near to Oxford St and Soho. Simply perfect. I'd come back without any doubt.

Really nice hostel, would definitely recommend.

only prob was the lack of teapots, get metal ones and mugs or cups, and spoons. Loud music in foyer one night not our cup of tea as when we come back we like to relax. Amazing house red wine. best pizzas in a long time.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was too expensive for the wifi not to be included for everyone. This was very disappointing.

Great location, 5 minutes to Oxford street. Rooms are small but comfortable. Kitchen in hostel is great - big, a lot of cookers, fridges... We have small problem with payment. We arrived 2 am and staff have problem that we want to pay cash separately. I recommend this hostel, in a future I will definitely use it again.

The atmosphere s very nice, warm and welcoming. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was simple but clean. Beds were comfortable. Shower was very good. Not very noisy despite being in central London and there are lots of things around.

• 14th Nov 2014

Check out is at 10am and lockers to store the luggage cost GBP 2-3. Our room and the bed were really good, each bed has it's own night lamp and outlet. All in all great!

I liked my stay in the hostel, unfortunately having no free wi-fi was a really negative point. I will definitely won't stay there again until there is no free wi-fi or at least a wi-fi for a fair price. I would like to say thanks to Matt, from the recepction, that was always friendly and recommened me a very nice comedy show last monday. In fact, the whole staff was great.

Very nice Hostal in a good location. Great wifi service on the property but not in the Rooms. Good bar and restaurant service in lobby. Really nice staff!!!!

Whenever I am in London , I stay at your premises but this time I was quite disappointed, very small room, no place to sit at all, only 2 lockers and a stinky outlet.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

perfect location, clean room and bathroom and the staff is really helpful (the guys who speak spanish are really nice!) and the the atmosphere is great for solo travelers!!...the only thing I didn't like was breakfast, to expensive for what you get

Room is a bit small for 4 person, only have 1 lift and the lift was out of service for 1day and we have to walk down to 3rd floor by stairs with luggages. But overall is good.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Reception was friendly, and I really liked the common room. Was able to purchase a ticket to a musical directly from the reception desk. Would stay here again.

Great location, staff is well trained and helpful. Shower was uncomfortable, but there's a bigger shower in the hall.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Dominican Republic

I slept in a 6 bedroom female dorm. The dorm was very clean, including bathroom and shower. The kitchen had cooking utensils including pots, pans, plates and the like, and many fridges to keep food. The location was central, about 7 minutes walk from 2 tube stations, but not located on a main street so no noise problem during the night. The only thing that wasn't good, no free WiFi; you have to pay for WiFi if you want it.

I was in hostel only one night. Met very simpatico girl on the reception desk...we couldn't stop talking. I left my staff on bed and went out...I didn't have locker but nothing was stolen. My room was 6 female room with toilet and shower which was great, cos no queue. Every bed had lamp and plug. Downstairs continental breakfast served - but not included. Definitely go back again.

위치가 너무 좋아요

It was my second time in London and I liked so much YHA London Central the first time that I came back in the same hostel. The location is perfect. Just a couple of blocks from Great Portland Station and Oxford St. The hostel is very clean and cozy. Great common area. Highly recommended The only complain is that internet access is paid unless you are a YHA Hostels member (7,00£ for 72 hours - something like that)