YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

여기 완전 좋았어요. 장소 찾는게 조금 어려웠어요. 입구가 도로 쪽에 있는 줄 알았는데 골목 쪽에 있어서 좀 빙빙 돌아야해서 ㅜㅜ 5파운드 짜리 아침보다는 그냥 밖에 나가면 pre in manger 도 있으니 거기서 먹기를 바랍니다 It was really nice. I want to use this place one more.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Spotty wifi only in the lobby, was there for four nights and the bathroom did not appear to be cleaned in that time

The best thing I think is that you don't have to make your beds--sometimes it could be quite annoying to your roommates. Very convenient spot--within 10min to the nearest tube station--but sometimes you get to hear noises in the room (due to the tube, I suppose,) not a big problem to me though.

Great location, walking distance to Oxford Street and West End, and lots of different Tube lines nearby. Bed was good, shower was nice. The temperature in the hostel however, was like being in an old Eastern European hotel (no offence meant): just too hot!

• 9th Jan 2015

The place is no exactly what you can see in the pictures here in the website. Rooms are really small. You pay extra for breakfast and they only offer you toast and cereal. It's very noisy cause there are building in construction right beside the hostel. Some of staff was nice. I remember the manager was really nice and also this guy from Portugal. Internet is free now but it only works at the reception. Location is the best part. But I definitely wouldn't stay there again.

Having stayed at over 150 hostels, I can honestly say that this is one of the best! Great location; very secure; good atmosphere; very clean. Only downside was a cold shower one morning and temperamental wifi (likely attributable to a large number of ignorant people streaming movies to their laptops)

The hostel is nice enough. Thought for the price that breakfast should have been included. Breakfast was an added extra but who would pay 5 pounds when a Sainsbury's meal deal is only 3 pounds. The wifi was absolutely horrendous and couldn't even load facebook. Also for some bizarre reason everyone in the room had a powerpoint to charge their phone and camera except for me which was quite frustrating.

I ony wrote good for atmosphere as I wasn't there long enough to get a feel for it but from what I saw it was good. Everything else was perfect. Beds comfy, room clean, bar area nice and good prices for alcohol as in Central London. I would def stay there again :-)

• 23rd Dec 2014

Great place with everything a traveler would need! The only thing was that they allow older people and they put me in a room with an elder lady. She was nice, but not really in hostel spirit, you know? But my experience there was very good and it set my hostel standards pretty high!

• 15th Dec 2014

No complaints here. These guys were great. Big area to chill with wifi and couches. Staff are helpful and friendly. 24 hours reception. Loads of additional facilities. Clean rooms. Central location. Lots of people, but you can chill if need be. Cheers YWA

• 11th Dec 2014

I was happy of my stay the first time, 5 years ago. This time, I was not so impressed anymore. The have a chance to improve on things like the size of the kitchen, the number of fridges available for the guests and such, but they haven't. And the beds are not comfortable. Probably 30 inches wide maximum, and soft, soft, soft. Like an army bed. The room was smelly too. This hostel is good for kids, IMHO. But because its in London, its a cheap alternative. So what else can you do?

I have a very positive impression of this hostel. And the location is absolutely good, near to Oxford St and Soho. Simply perfect. I'd come back without any doubt.

Really nice hostel, would definitely recommend.

only prob was the lack of teapots, get metal ones and mugs or cups, and spoons. Loud music in foyer one night not our cup of tea as when we come back we like to relax. Amazing house red wine. best pizzas in a long time.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was too expensive for the wifi not to be included for everyone. This was very disappointing.

Great location, 5 minutes to Oxford street. Rooms are small but comfortable. Kitchen in hostel is great - big, a lot of cookers, fridges... We have small problem with payment. We arrived 2 am and staff have problem that we want to pay cash separately. I recommend this hostel, in a future I will definitely use it again.

The atmosphere s very nice, warm and welcoming. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was simple but clean. Beds were comfortable. Shower was very good. Not very noisy despite being in central London and there are lots of things around.

• 14th Nov 2014

Check out is at 10am and lockers to store the luggage cost GBP 2-3. Our room and the bed were really good, each bed has it's own night lamp and outlet. All in all great!

I liked my stay in the hostel, unfortunately having no free wi-fi was a really negative point. I will definitely won't stay there again until there is no free wi-fi or at least a wi-fi for a fair price. I would like to say thanks to Matt, from the recepction, that was always friendly and recommened me a very nice comedy show last monday. In fact, the whole staff was great.

Very nice Hostal in a good location. Great wifi service on the property but not in the Rooms. Good bar and restaurant service in lobby. Really nice staff!!!!