YHA London Central

Fabulous 4059 Total Reviews

• lucasdebe2941
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

YHA is a really good hostel. Well located, clean and tidy. During my stay the elevator broke down, and my room was @4th floor. However, considering that it's something that should be repaired shortly, everyting else was really good. Maybe, as a suggestion, they could've free breakfast in the morning. Thanks guys for everything!

Hi dear Lucas Thank you very much for taking a little bit of your time to write us back about your stay here with us we appreciate the lovely feedback and we will try to improve based on it. Regarding the lift we apologise for the inconvenience it is something that we could not predict and something that we tried to act as fast as possible. It is something that is being dealt with at the moment by an engineer but once more we apologise for it. Thank you very much We hope to see you in our house soon Best regards Hugo Ferreira-Yha London central

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

I had a great experience here other than the breakfast being a little over priced, (but most hostels are) and there was no A/C so my first night was extremely uncomfortable since one of the girls would not allow the fan to be on. The front desk was extremely accommodating and they did their best to make me comfortable!

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! Sounds like you had a great with us. I will pass you lovely feedback to the rest of the team and we hope to welcome you back any time soon! Warm regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Everything was super clean and really secure. I loved that there were outlets by every bed and a little light. It made staying there so much more enjoyable. Perfect for a night. The only thing I would say is that if you are looking to meet people, this is the greatest place. It's pretty big and a range of people stay there from young students, to families and older couples. Overall great place in a great location!!

Hello dear guest We thank you very much for this lovely review, we appreciate the fact that you took you time to tell us how amazing your stay was in our house. It is with the happy feeling that we see you had such a good time and that you made the most out of London. Once more we thank you We hope to see you very soon Kind regards Hugo Ferreira-Yha London central

1st Aug 2017

Really great staff and accommodations, with a great location. Staff will help get you situated with great sight seeing or helping figure out which tube/bus to take. Showers and bathrooms were clean and functioned well, and the lockers in each room gave enough space for a good sized travel pack.

Hello dear guest Thank you very much for these lovely words about your stay in the hostel we appreciate your feedback. I made the rest of the staff aware and they are very happy to know you had such a great time and that we were helpful. Once more we thank you Kind regards Hugo Ferreira-Yha London central

• ELEO473
  • USA, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

I had an issue with my luggage, I went to the staff member at the front desk to get some help and she literally made my day! Not to mention that I checked in past midnight and there were friendly staff members there to greet me. The staff is impecable. This location attracts a lot of big groups, so people tend to keep to themselves, especially if your roommates already know each other. This is probably not the best place to meet new folks. But it's a great place to crash.

21st Jul 2017

This hostel was great. Nice staff, clean rooms, well kept bathrooms, quality beds, and good location. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that the rooms are always too warm, even if its a little chillier outside, which makes sunnier days almost unbearable inside the room.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

It was a good and comfortable stay. Security is top notch. My only tiff is that it gets rather hot the moment you walk into the dorms which can make it hard to sleep. Overall a good experience!

Hi Vincent Thank you very much for your kind words. We apologise for the heat of the room, unfortunately this is currently out of our control at the present time. We hope that you enjoyed London and that you stay us again on your next visit. Take care Vincent. Ovi - YHA London Central

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
7.7

Pros: Stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was quite large. 24 hour reception area meant you felt safe and there was food and drink available as well as water. Only 10 minute walk from tube station. Nice area. Decent vibe. Cons: There was a weird window on the roof that let light in. Bedding was pretty stained. Otherwise ensuite bathrooms seemed clean enough. My powerpoint on my bed didn't work. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms only in common area and wasn't very fast.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
8.0

The common area downstairs is great. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the bedrooms are a different story. The room was EXTREMELY hot and would not cool down. We stayed on the 5th floor and everyone had to pretty much sleep naked to cool down. We had the window cracked as far as possible (it only opens to a 1-2 inch slit), the fan blasting, and the door open. The room did not cool down below 40 C. Think twice before you stay here during the summer months.

29th Jun 2017

This hostel was near major transportation and easy accessible. This was the first time I had been in a hostel that accepts families so I was surprised to see people of all ages at the hostel. The hostel is clean and the staff professional, informative and friendly. There is a bar and food at the hostel and the prices are reasonable. I would definitely stay at this hostel again