YHA London Central

Fabulous 4015 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 4015 Total Reviews

8th Jun 2017

This is a family hostel with a majority of older guests. There are kids and older adults definitely not a social hostel really at all. The hostels wifi also is the city wide cloud wifi so it's terrible and half the time I was there didn't work at all for 3 days in a row. The wifi also only works in the common area when it works. Also not all the Bath rooms/showers have hooks or a shelf for soap so bring a soap dish! It is in a great location and the staff are very helpful they are great.

3rd Jun 2017
8.0

Location felt very central - short walk to Euston, main shopping drag, and to Regents Park. It is a big hostel and did not feel particularly welcoming for that reason (probably better for groups). There were 2 lockers in my four bed room and the bathroom was covered in water from the shower - the staff were great about cleaning it up, but a bath mat would help.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

Great location, great facilities, great staff! Only problem is that there was no air conditioning, and it was so hot! The window opened about an inch, and it became a game watching newcomers desperately run to the window, trying to pry it open more: the look of desperation in their eyes shining almost as brightly as their sweaty faces. I was on the top bunk, and the girl below me complained when my mattress soaked through with sweat, splashing her on the face. All in all, great place!

• maurocanelo5676
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
27th May 2017

Hostel very well located, clean and with good atmosphere. Definitely worth a stay.

24th May 2017
8.0

Good location, and the common areas were great, but my room (room 1) was so hot I couldn't sleep. There are only 2 windows that open and they only open a bit, and in a room with 6 people, it was unbearable. The bathroom was also so hot I was afraid I was going to pass out. The rooms had nice lockers to store stuff (bring your own lock), but I'd think twice before ever staying there again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017

Located in Soho, the YHA London Central was a great place to stay during our 5-day trip in London. My 2 friends and I were very pleased with our room (own bathroom), helpfulness of the staff, and how safe we felt as well as our temporary luggage storage before and after check-in! The downstairs lounge area had a great ambience, access to food/drinks, WIFI, etc. Everyone, including other guests, were friendly. Clean and overall, very worth the money. Only complaint is the low shower pressure.

19th May 2017

Best hostel in London

Dear guest, Thank you for your time to review YHA London Central. Sounds like you had a nice stay with us! We hope to welcome you back any time soon. Warm regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• England, Female, 31-40
19th May 2017

I stayed here for two nights and I found the hostel very good and very centrally located. I arrived at the hostel and the check in went very smoothly.The first night I had been located a bed in a 4 bed female dorm with shared bathroom on ground floor which was what I had asked for but the room was very hot and it did have a air conditioning unit that went on but I didn't sleep very well due to the noise. So the 2nd day I asked at reception if I could move rooms and I could. So all was good.

Dear guest, Thank you for your time to review our hostel. We hope that you made the most of your stay in London and we are pleased to know that the staff helped you to resolve the issues you experienced during your stay. Despite this we hope to welcome you back any time soon! Kind regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
18th May 2017

Great location and generally good facilities for the price

• Australia, Male, 31-40
18th May 2017

Great location, quite a big hostel with friendly staff. Nothing really else to add really