YHA London Central

8.8
Fabulous 3993 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

Best hostel in London

Dear guest, Thank you for your time to review YHA London Central. Sounds like you had a nice stay with us! We hope to welcome you back any time soon. Warm regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• England, Female, 31-40
19th May 2017

I stayed here for two nights and I found the hostel very good and very centrally located. I arrived at the hostel and the check in went very smoothly.The first night I had been located a bed in a 4 bed female dorm with shared bathroom on ground floor which was what I had asked for but the room was very hot and it did have a air conditioning unit that went on but I didn't sleep very well due to the noise. So the 2nd day I asked at reception if I could move rooms and I could. So all was good.

Dear guest, Thank you for your time to review our hostel. We hope that you made the most of your stay in London and we are pleased to know that the staff helped you to resolve the issues you experienced during your stay. Despite this we hope to welcome you back any time soon! Kind regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
18th May 2017

Great location and generally good facilities for the price

• Australia, Male, 31-40
18th May 2017

Great location, quite a big hostel with friendly staff. Nothing really else to add really

17th May 2017
7.4

This is not the place to stay if you want to meet people. There is no atmosphere and it doesn't have a backpacker vibe at all, probably because they accept big group bookings and there is no age restrictions. That said, it's a great location so if you just want a bed and a starting point it's great for that. As a solo traveler I wouldn't stay here again.

13th May 2017

Great experience, it was a while since I stayed in a hotel and it was great experience. Although the elevator didnt work.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Everything is perfect!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
2nd May 2017

Loved loved loved the YHA London Central. And central it was! Between two underground stations, or completely walkable to most of the main locations! This was my first experience in a hostel and it has set quite the standard! Can't wait to return to London and will most definitely stay at the YHA!

Hi there, Sounds like you had a great time with us! We can't wait to welcome you back again! Warm regards, Lina Valeviciute - YHA London Central

• India, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2017

I stayed in 4 dorm female room of YHA hostel in london. it was much better than my expectations. clean and nice atmosphere. good location from station and soho.

• China, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Everything is good. Room is not very big but enough to be used. It should be better if there were windows inside.