YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and location is perfect and a very safe area of town.

YHA london Central is a very nice hostel. It's well located (10mins walking from Oxford Street!!). You can find everything you need in this hostel, they have a lot of facilities. The staff is ok. This hostel is so CLEAN! They clean everytime diring the day, I found this so good! I will return here for sure! The best in London!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, very comfortable, friendly and professional!

The wifi being only in the reception area was the worst part. Apart from that, I felt so comfortable here and the kitchen was a wonderful space to cook in and the rooms were really nice. The staff are really friendly and helpful!

All things are good except lockers, not enough! Stuff are excellent! Had a good time there!

• 11th Nov 2015
  • China

Everyone working at the hostel was great! The location was central to the places I wanted to see while in London. The food was decent and the onsite laundry facilities saved me. Everything in the hostel was clean and I felt safe inside and outside the hostel. Those are two very important things when looking for a place. My only small complaint was that I had to be in the common area for any consistent WiFi signal. If I'm in London again I'll probably stay here again.

Really relaxed. No problems, great staff. Clean and simple. Really enjoyed our stay. Thank you

• 31st Oct 2015

I stayed with a friend for 5 days in YHA. We loved our stay, the staff Was always helpful, we had a problem with the besa and they solved it quickly. you also had an open bar 24/7 (alcohol until 11). The rooms are small but clean, i think i would definitely come back. Nice location near Oxford circus.

It´s a good place to stay at London. It´s a very clean place, with a excellent atmosphere and staff. But it would be better if the breakfast was included in the payment. There´s a good one served on the hostel, but you have to pay an extra fee for that. Besides that, I would like to say that the WIFI did not work well when I was there. Lcation is not the best, but it´s not the worst, there´s a metro and a bus station nearby. I enjoyed my stay and I´ll hope soon to be back.

overall it was a good stay in london. it will be more helpful if the staff can briefly explain on the facilities they have in the hostel for e.g i didnt know that they have hair dryer/hair straightener in the laundry room until i discovered it by accident.

Staff were really friendly room nice however my bathroom stunk of old water due to a problem there was a wall in the room where the water came in and made a whole in the wall in the room so the electric socket came out of the wall which was temp fixed by a election but the bathroom still smelt the atmosphere was for more families but still a nice vibe.location was really central and restaurants around if you don't want to eat at the hostel and also a kitchen is provided downstairs.

I absolutely LOVED my time at the hostel. I was there for 2 weeks and each day was impressed with the kindness and intelligence of the staff. The atmosphere was electric and exactly what I'd been hoping for when I booked my reservation. I will be staying here again in the future. Thank you so much for your optimistic, upbeat vibe and your willingness to go the extra mile.

I had a wonderful stay- everything was fantastic from the room cleanliness to the staff and the location is perfect, so close to everything! Thank you!

• 30th Sep 2015

Enjoyed my stay - thank you! Staff all v friendly

Absolutely brilliant.

Did not get to the hostel ,had to go into hospital as an emergency

• 13th Sep 2015

Great place stay. If there were complaints, it would be that the kettles in the kitchen was dirty.

staff often screams around with themself no matter if other people are there or not. staff at night is very unpolite. some beds have no power so you can't recharge your mobile. bathrooms are old and not nice anymore. only one big room is available besides the bedrooms but there it is very loud must times due to the staff and all the childrens with their families. no place anywhere to sit down and relax or play some nice games with others. i would not stay there again

• 24th Aug 2015