YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Overall Good experience. Convenient to Underground and grocery store. Wifi did not work in room only in common area.

Great hostel. We were perfectly welcomed by the staff and slept very well. Nice situation, beautiful hostel, very clean, everything worked very well. More over we enjoyed a great 3 hours free tour of London with a nice and lovely guide!

It was a good experience for the night. Really close to subway! We were originally suppose to stay there two nights but our flight got delayed and we missed our second flight. I called to inform them of this, and it just really sucked that we still had to pay for two nights even though we only stayed in London for 16 hours. However, the hostel was very clean and secure!

• 9th Apr 2015

I had a wonderful time staying at this hostel especially for my first time staying in any hostel, everyone was so friendly, it was so close to the centre and the beds were super comfy! Highly recommend it!

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

The location was fairly good - located on a very quiet street. You can walk to places like West End, Bond/Oxford Street and Westminster, but this will take up to 30 minutes. About 10-15 minutes from the nearest tube station. There is no wifi in the rooms, only in the downstairs lounge. The ensuite toilet and room was clean! The beds were comfortable. Overall, I was quite happy with my stay (3 nights).

I had a very nice stay. The place was cean and the staff helpful. The locaion was also good. Would recommend.

I choose this hostel because it was in a quite street but at each floor just outside the lift, doors where a boom in the night. I do not understand, how it can advertised as a quite area whereas in the night is impossible to have a good night sleep. Probably you sleep 3/4 hours. I would say. Quite area but noisy hostel

Wish wasn't so much extra charges, for example baggage storage, towel, breakfast etc. Been to many other hostels and was never an issue. Tho the location is great!

very nice hostel,..bed & shower( ensuite) was very good ...clean ,silent @ night, good atmosphere...

Excellent place, will definitely stop by again. The only negative is that the WiFi was rather bad; slow and didn't work in the rooms.

I thought it was a great place to stay for the weekend. The staff was pretty knowledgeable about different things to do in London aside from one of the female desk helps. Every thing was pretty clean and I thought the location was great as it was pretty close to about four different Underground stations.

• 6th Mar 2015