YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

I've been here several times already, but the last two times were ...different. First time my friend and i couldn't sleep because we hear the subway near the walls and the last time, we have a nice bedroom, without window and without air conditioner... so it was IMPOSSIBLE to sleep at all.... everything else was amazing, as usual :D the breakfast is awesome!

I stay here once a year,its clean and tidy,staff are helpful and friendly,good for familys to lads weekend away.Location is a 10-15 min walk from Euston.Less than £10 to Covent Gardens. 2 pizzas and 4 beers £20...cheapest place in London.😆 Always a hassel free stay.Thank you.

Great staff - warm check in form the guy behind the desk. Room was good and nice and clean with good showers. great breakfast and overall a very positive experience. Definately coming back

Friendly staff and even the guests that were there during my stay was just as friendly. I'm South African and met two Italian brothers who were also on vacation and we ended up touring our last days in London together.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Overall Good experience. Convenient to Underground and grocery store. Wifi did not work in room only in common area.

Great hostel. We were perfectly welcomed by the staff and slept very well. Nice situation, beautiful hostel, very clean, everything worked very well. More over we enjoyed a great 3 hours free tour of London with a nice and lovely guide!

1 2 Next » last »