YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Reception was friendly, and I really liked the common room. Was able to purchase a ticket to a musical directly from the reception desk. Would stay here again.

Great location, staff is well trained and helpful. Shower was uncomfortable, but there's a bigger shower in the hall.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Dominican Republic

I slept in a 6 bedroom female dorm. The dorm was very clean, including bathroom and shower. The kitchen had cooking utensils including pots, pans, plates and the like, and many fridges to keep food. The location was central, about 7 minutes walk from 2 tube stations, but not located on a main street so no noise problem during the night. The only thing that wasn't good, no free WiFi; you have to pay for WiFi if you want it.

I was in hostel only one night. Met very simpatico girl on the reception desk...we couldn't stop talking. I left my staff on bed and went out...I didn't have locker but nothing was stolen. My room was 6 female room with toilet and shower which was great, cos no queue. Every bed had lamp and plug. Downstairs continental breakfast served - but not included. Definitely go back again.

1 2 3 Next » last »