YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Everything great, I will go back many times :D !!!! Thanks !

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Nice kitchen and common room

I had a very good stay at the hostel, the atmosphere is great, staff very friendship!! A few problems with the shower, there should be something to keep the water inside the shower because it was difficult to get shower without doing a mess!! Also I think YHA should consider of having free internet acces for all guests at least in the common areas , cause in all other hostels and hotels in europe that I stayed it was for free.

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Brilliant hostel. Fantastic big open area at reception/bar area, great atmosphere. Will definitely come back.

Very nice and love the location! Only wish they had the option for private rooms.

all in all it was ok, but toilet and shower in our dorm weren´t cleaned for 2 days. the kichten wasn`t very clean, too. and we had some troubles with our bed light.

decent location(Not too central, Not too far away) very calm at night, spacious hall, pleasure staffs. I will definitely stay here next time again.

If can clean shower room twice a day, it will be more comfortable to use in morning or evening.

The hostel is very good indeed. Probably we would come back. But one of the staff was very unpolite. He is not good at serving people. London is amazing.

• 27th Sep 2013

Great hostel, great staff, but distant for the main attractions !!! But oh well, what can you find at a decent price in London?

All was excellent except location. Location was good, but I think it is a little bit far from main streets of London.

with the exception of one lady in the night shift, all staff was really great, the hostel is nice but it isn't the cheapest...considering the cleanliness of the bathroom, and that you have to pay for internet, breakfast and for every time you use the lockers, I didn't considered a good value for money.

• 21st Sep 2013

A great base for visitors to central London. The staff are exceptional, friendly and helpful 24/7.

We stayed in a 6-bed female dorm ensuite. The room was nice, but the bathroom was a disaster. The water from showering would cover the entire(!) floor in the bathroom This would make it wet for other people to go inn there afterwards, in addition to be very unhygienic due to the coarse flooring mixing with soaps and god-know-what-else. It would also smell horribly. You also had to pay extra for wifi, and using internet on the computers, towels and... everything else, it seemed.

The staff was cordiål and very helpful . The facilities were very clean . Use of internet Access minutes could have been explained better I would recommend highly

Great hostel but only 2 showers and restrooms per floor. First I thought that this would not work without great delays but they were free every time I wanted to use them. So, in the end this was fine, too.

Very secure, great location just a few blocks down from Great Portland St station. Staff was friendly enough when you asked for help. However there is only wifi on the ground and perhaps first floor, so everyone in the common room was on the internet. Not a social atmosphere but a very clean, comfortable place to stay.

• 13th Sep 2013

This is my favorite hostel in London but it is so damned expensive as are the other HI hostels in this great city. What gives with the pricing? Having said that London Central has introduced some benefits for HI members which are much appreciated. So I guess I will be back. The alternatives are overstuffed independent hostels.

The worst bathroom I have ever seen in a hostel. There was no curtain in the shower, the water leak into the bedroom. When I asked the woman who cleans the bedrooms for some fabric to dry the floor she said that there are several bedrooms with the same problem. The hostel itself is good.

This was our second time we stayed at this location, we were not disappointed, will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you.

• 8th Sep 2013