YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Really good hostel. Pretty central, can walk everywhere! Clean and not noicy... would totally recomed.

Brilliant service and a friendly atmosphere for someone travelling alone.

• 2nd Jan 2014

We were a family of 4 (parents and 2 teenage boys) in a room with 2 bunkbeds for New Year and is was spot on! Very good value for money and lovely cups of tea in the reception area!!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Good value accommodation, clean and comfortable. The staff were efficient and I'd recommend the hostel to others.

• 28th Dec 2013

The location is probably the best in London! It was cheap enough compared to other accommodations near the St.Oxford and the staff were kind as well. But the pizza that I ordered was not that tasty haha.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Staff were very friendly and helpful (even though there was some problem with my booking, they found a solution without any inconveniences). Location is excellent for discovering London (close to two Tube stations, Oxford Cirus 7 min walking). Facilities were top (we even had an ensuite shower in our 4-bed room). Definitely recommendable!

The best hostel I've stayed in. Great locaton, helpful staff, really safe and clean, and has a 24-hour cafe/bar.

The atmosphere was excellent, a lot of people and amazing activities. It has easy access to the underground.

Wonderful rooms, staff, location and hostel. The area is lovely and central, wifi is good and well accessible from rooms (first floor) and the staff are friendly, helpful and experienced. Easy access to tube stations and plenty of eateries in the surrounding streets. A great experience!

Fun place to be!!strategically located close to the tube!!love the atmosphere and the sofas in the cafe!! There was a bit of noise but surely nothing too much. The heating of the room in cold December was more than enough. The bank beds were sturdy ;-)

Aside from the location, there really isn't any other positives to this hostel. The stench that came from the showers was unbearable,

we had a great stay, as always. Many thanks to the staff who has been very kind indeed!!!

• 30th Nov 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

Good location, near Oxford St and close to tube stations. Dorms quite small, showers were clean but not very good. Staff were average, nice but not always helpful or willing to help. No free wifi!! Good food though and great lounge room/foyer downstairs - nice play to hang out.

The staff at the hostel is friendly and I enjoy staying. The place is clean and tidy and I feel comfortable and will continue staying until I find my flat.

• 25th Nov 2013

I have been to London five times. This was the best hostel i have stayed at. I have stayed at highly rated hostels in London before and been disappointed by the crowding just to get extra bunk beds in or too stuffy and no ventilation. The staff were very nice too. Will stay again next time!

good location and nice people. You can meet amazing people from all over the world. The heater is very warm even it's badly cold outside.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • China

The best backpackers hotel I've ever been to. The only thing to improve would be the sinks. They're really tiny with a glass shelf over them, so close that won't let you do anything besides washing your hands.

Staff at reception were very disorganised when it came to the check in process, and seemed very preoccupied with chatting amongst themselves, rather than assisting us with our check in. Seems a bit rude to be acting in such a manner, particularly at what seemed to be a busy time of day (we arrived somewhere between 8:30-9:30). Also, we stayed in a 6-bed room. Our two beds had no nightlights, and top bunk no electricity plug, which was quite a nuisance. Staff didn't acknowledge it as a problem.

This is already my second stay here in this hostel. Loved it and will definitely return again. Fantastic staff who are ever helpful. Big kitchen to cook n Tesco is just down the road. Piccadilly and Oxford is only a 15 min walk away. Nice place. Check out their daily excursions. And their discounted tickets are cheaper.

Staffs are very friendly