YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

Prenez une équipe compétente, ajoutez un cadre sympathique, mélangez avec une bonne dose de facilités (technologiques, touristiques, de restauration...) et vous obtiendrez un séjour agréable dans une auberge confirme mon opinion sur YHA. Je recommande sans aucun doute!

I had a wonderful time staying at this hostel especially for my first time staying in any hostel, everyone was so friendly, it was so close to the centre and the beds were super comfy! Highly recommend it!

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Die Mitarbeiter waren einfach der Hammer! Sie haben meiner Freundin und mir so viel bei der täglichen Gestaltung unseres Aufenthalts in London geholfen! Sie waren stets freundlich, geduldig und super hilfsbereit! Nochmals herzlichen Dank dafür!

• 26th Mar 2015

1re expérience réussie en auberge. Chambre de 8 lits avec salle d'eau et wc : bonne literie, bcp de prises murales au niveau de chaque lit, petite lumière également et étagère. Plusieurs casiers pouvant contenir une valise taille cabine (apporter son cadenas). Pas de wifi dans les chambres mais dans les parties communes. Le bémol: la chambre au rez de chaussée, coté rue est très mal insonorisée des bruits extérieurs. heureusement peu de passage (sauf si travaux de voirie la semaine!!)

I had a very nice stay. The place was cean and the staff helpful. The locaion was also good. Would recommend.

I choose this hostel because it was in a quite street but at each floor just outside the lift, doors where a boom in the night. I do not understand, how it can advertised as a quite area whereas in the night is impossible to have a good night sleep. Probably you sleep 3/4 hours. I would say. Quite area but noisy hostel

In unserem 4 Bett Zimmer waere ein Tisch schoen gewesen. Leider ist das Hostel echt sehr hellhoerig, ansonsten aber fuer den Preis ganz ok

• 19th Mar 2015

Wish wasn't so much extra charges, for example baggage storage, towel, breakfast etc. Been to many other hostels and was never an issue. Tho the location is great!

very nice hostel,..bed & shower( ensuite) was very good ...clean ,silent @ night, good atmosphere...

Excellent place, will definitely stop by again. The only negative is that the WiFi was rather bad; slow and didn't work in the rooms.

소호랑 가까워서 그런지 취객이 거리에서 떠드는 소음 때문에 이틀 내내 시끄러웠다. 화장실 내부 시설도 낙후된 것 같고 락커룸도 지저분.

I thought it was a great place to stay for the weekend. The staff was pretty knowledgeable about different things to do in London aside from one of the female desk helps. Every thing was pretty clean and I thought the location was great as it was pretty close to about four different Underground stations.

• 6th Mar 2015

Das Hostel war sehr gut und wenn man wollte, könnte man ein paar Kleinigkeiten bemängeln aber es war insgesamt sehr gut.

I loved everything, except that there wasn't Wi-Fi in the rooms!

很不错,看到的两家Yha都很不错,这家离牛津街非常近,走路大约十分钟,这家青旅好像真有一点家的味道

The hostel is great except for the bathroom in the female ensuite room. It was kinda flooding, inform the staff that there could be so drainage problem because the water dont get drained off properly. but not much action was taken other than cleaning them up.

Especially good thing accommodation atmosphere is really good compared to other hostels. I may be lucky, but it was good to see roommate as well as the first truly good people in it being able to exchange with each other, such as open-minded as a tourist greeted each other in the hostel. I had a little episode after checkout, hostel staff was struggling trying to solve my problems were solved well in the end to end issues. The long remain in my memory hostel. Thanks :)

very good

Even though the facilities were great, the dorm I stayed in for the 1st night had a major problem: an air com blasting straight towards my bed. I suppose the lower beds in the bunks were OK but I had an awful night. I asked to be moved to another dorm for the 2nd night and the staff was very helpful. In the 2nd dorm there was no air con (thank God, I wouldn't have survived a 2nd night). Apart from the ac, it was one of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in.

This hostel was in a great location to get around. The neighborhood was quiet and safe, but close to where all the fun was. I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 12th Feb 2015