YHA London Central Reviews

104-108 Bolsover St, London, England

I had a very nice stay. The place was cean and the staff helpful. The locaion was also good. Would recommend.

I choose this hostel because it was in a quite street but at each floor just outside the lift, doors where a boom in the night. I do not understand, how it can advertised as a quite area whereas in the night is impossible to have a good night sleep. Probably you sleep 3/4 hours. I would say. Quite area but noisy hostel

In unserem 4 Bett Zimmer waere ein Tisch schoen gewesen. Leider ist das Hostel echt sehr hellhoerig, ansonsten aber fuer den Preis ganz ok

• 19th Mar 2015

Wish wasn't so much extra charges, for example baggage storage, towel, breakfast etc. Been to many other hostels and was never an issue. Tho the location is great!

• 19th Mar 2015

very nice hostel,..bed & shower( ensuite) was very good ...clean ,silent @ night, good atmosphere...

Excellent place, will definitely stop by again. The only negative is that the WiFi was rather bad; slow and didn't work in the rooms.

소호랑 가까워서 그런지 취객이 거리에서 떠드는 소음 때문에 이틀 내내 시끄러웠다. 화장실 내부 시설도 낙후된 것 같고 락커룸도 지저분.

I thought it was a great place to stay for the weekend. The staff was pretty knowledgeable about different things to do in London aside from one of the female desk helps. Every thing was pretty clean and I thought the location was great as it was pretty close to about four different Underground stations.

• 6th Mar 2015

Das Hostel war sehr gut und wenn man wollte, könnte man ein paar Kleinigkeiten bemängeln aber es war insgesamt sehr gut.

I loved everything, except that there wasn't Wi-Fi in the rooms!

• 28th Feb 2015

很不错,看到的两家Yha都很不错,这家离牛津街非常近,走路大约十分钟,这家青旅好像真有一点家的味道

The hostel is great except for the bathroom in the female ensuite room. It was kinda flooding, inform the staff that there could be so drainage problem because the water dont get drained off properly. but not much action was taken other than cleaning them up.

Especially good thing accommodation atmosphere is really good compared to other hostels. I may be lucky, but it was good to see roommate as well as the first truly good people in it being able to exchange with each other, such as open-minded as a tourist greeted each other in the hostel. I had a little episode after checkout, hostel staff was struggling trying to solve my problems were solved well in the end to end issues. The long remain in my memory hostel. Thanks :)

very good

Even though the facilities were great, the dorm I stayed in for the 1st night had a major problem: an air com blasting straight towards my bed. I suppose the lower beds in the bunks were OK but I had an awful night. I asked to be moved to another dorm for the 2nd night and the staff was very helpful. In the 2nd dorm there was no air con (thank God, I wouldn't have survived a 2nd night). Apart from the ac, it was one of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in.

This hostel was in a great location to get around. The neighborhood was quiet and safe, but close to where all the fun was. I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 12th Feb 2015

Tout était très bien!!! La chambre, la salle de bain DANS la chambre, la station de métro à proximité de l'auberge, les bons plans de l'auberge pour les visites de tout genre (des attractions payantes à prix cassées, aux tours gratuits, en passant par tous les conseils qu'on a eu à chaque fois qu'on a demandé à l'accueil...)

Staff was very usefull and nice, the offer for the breakfast was conveniant and good, internet is really expensive, 1 pound for 20 minutes of navigation

I was very pleased with the hostel in general. If wifi was available in the rooms too, that'll be great. Nevertheless I feel very angry because I hardly slept a wink. Some people with whom you share room have no consideration, so we have to put up with their comings and goings, phones ringing, alarms going off every few minutes for long periods of time, plastic bags being handle, luggages being made, lights on,... Much of this can be avoided with a little care and attention. We pay to sleep.

The room lockers could have been taller (for hanging suits). A little outside noise (not sure if they're double glazed) ? Not hot full English breakfasts :( Left luggage room a bit chaotic !) However, its a brilliant hostel and well worth staying if you want to see London !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4