YHA London Earls Court Reviews

38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London, England

The worst check in experience. Non professional staff (I checked in at 2245, 27th May). No smile no hospitality. Bad internet connection. Shower room has no rack to put toiletries bottles. Overall before average.

I enjoyed my stay at the Earl's Court YHA. It is in an excellent position, only a couple of minutes walk from the tube. It is surrounded by a really nice area which felt very safe. My only issues were the lack of policing the noise ban in the garden outside at night (There were a few families with very loud children staying), and not all of the bathroom facilities were in working order. Apart from that I had a great time, and met some really lovely people

I have never seen a dirty restroom like this in my whole life.

Everything is good except the bathroom/toilets.

Such a beautiful location! Close to the public transport services and safe neighbour. Bathrooms are clean except for a few toilets being clogged down stairs. Very happy with my stay. The place does book out fast so if your on your last night and looking at staying longer then I would recommend to book well in advance. Thanks for having me yha earls court! Xx

Nice hostel with good location. Unfortunately room was freezing cold and the toilets on our floor didnt seem to flush.

Beautiful old mansion! Value for money!

The staff were friendly, the room wasn't huge but for the price it was brilliant. The location is perfect, a really short walk to the tube station and also really close to the natural history museum. All round it was great and I would stay here again.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Scotland

The wi-fi doesn't work in the bedrooms. Tha toilets are too small. The bed was good.

• 17th Jan 2015

The place was quite good, however, the staff was a bit unfriendly. A smile haven't killed anyone guys! The room was clean and very tidy. There were a lot of bathrooms and toilets, so it wasn't a problem and they were also very clean. They have a big and very well equipped kitchen where you can cook and store your food. The location is good, it is near to a metro station and you can go on foot to the museums area.

Comfortable room, friendly staff.