8.4
Fabulous 1,077 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,077 Total Reviews
YHA London Earls Court Located at 38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London.
England
London SW5 0AQ 38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ
84% 1077
51.4903086 -0.1890850
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2016

My room was downstairs and small. It was clean, close to clean toilet and shower, quiet and well-priced for the location. Plenty of eateries nearby and a short walk to the tube. A good place for a one night stopover.

We're pleased you enjoyed your stopover, thanks for the great scores - look forward to seeing you next time.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Had a really good stay at yha. Loved how close it was to both underground and overground stations and it was in a nice quiet area. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say was that I had cold showers a few times and the sanitary bins in the toilets didn't seem to get emptied as they were overflowing... Overall though, it was a very pleasant and I would stay there again.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

All good, hostel location is in a very nice neighborhood full of nice houses and cars 😁 Overall a great stay and the staff, Mike I think was his name, helped me find a solution as i forgot to book my last night.!thanks for all. The only thing is too many old people and not much communicaton between the people staying at the hostel.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff are always happy to help. We accept bookings in our hostels from people of all ages and we like to encourage communication between guests of all ages and nationalities. If you feel there is anything we could have done to improve this please get in touch with us directly. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

30th May 2016

Close to metro stop so very easy to access the city. Staff was very helpful and helped us switch rooms (the first one was kind of like an attic and very hot, the second one was a much nicer room and much cooler). Rooms (the second room) and bathrooms were nice. Free luggage storage!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016
8.0

Clean bathrooms however showers very small on the top floor. Wifi not reliable in rooms, even in common area there were times where it lagged and was quite slow. Few minutes walk from tube station. Charging point and lamp near bed.

• Wales, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016

I liked staying in the yha but there was only one thing really, the staff was over friendly and you had to pay for your own lock. And this was for your own locker.the lockers wasn't very good stuck under the beds.

Thanks for your review and the great scores you've given our hostel! It's unusual for us to hear that staff are too friendly, but I'd like think this is a positive thing that helps make a great atmosphere! The majority of our customers bring their own padlocks with them, but as you've mentioned we do sell them at reception for anyone who forgets. Thanks again for your great review, Caroline (Manager).

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

The staff are awesome, extremely accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. One thing I didn't like was the circulation of older nomad type people that would cough all night and got me sick.

Thank you so much for your lovely review - customer service is so important to us and it's great to hear when we get it right :)

28th Apr 2016
6.9

Staff are generally unfriendly, the rooms seem big and spacious, location is nice. My friend was kicked out after someone slept in her bed twice and requested a refund, all due to miscommunication on their end. I wouldn't recommend staying there unless your on a budget.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry your friend doesn't seem to have enjoyed their stay with us. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the situation you mention and would really like to get to the bottom of what's happened here - if you could get in touch with me to explain things a little more I'd be really grateful. Many thanks, Caroline - Manager

• rubychoosday9867
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Hostel is in a great location near Earl's court underground station. The rooms are clean and the facilities were great and well looked after. The cafe is nice and cheap and lounge areas are great. Good value for money overall. Only downside is that the staff were a bit unwelcoming and couldn't seem to answer many of my questions.

Thanks for your review - I'm sorry that our team wasn't able to answer all of your questions during your stay in April. We've had a few new additions to our team recently and London's such a unique and wonderful city that it does take a little while to learn all about it, but everyone should up to speed now which means next time you stay we'll be able to help with your enquiries much more!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

The hostel was in a great location and had everything we needed. The beds were comfortable and we really liked each having a light plus a built in socket on each of our beds (and multiple extra sockets around the room). The one issue we had was that we were in a room on the 3rd floor and the wifi was patchy at best. It didn't bother us too much as we were only there for one night, but it may be a consideration if you're on the top floor for multiple nights or don't have 4G/mobile data as we did.

Thanks for your great review! We offer free wifi in all our ground floor public spaces - I'm sorry if we hadn't made this quite clear enough but I'm pleased it didn't affect your stay with us and that you enjoyed everything else so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon.