YHA London Earls Court

Fabulous 1206 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
7.7

This hotel is honestly, one of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to. The facilities are perfect, excellent value for money in that regards. My only problem was that after a night out, I came back at around 5 am. Normally, I would not have a problem as that is my own fault but it was guaranteed to me that a member of staff shall be there at any time yet i had to wait for an hour, while ringing the doorbell. But overall, worth the money.

Hi Luke, Thanks for such an awesome review! Our team works super hard to ensure are hostel is shiney and clean so I shall pass on your positive comments regarding this. I can only apologise that you had to wait during the early morning it may of been due to our night manager helping another guest. We shall look at alternative options to avoid this in the future with others guests. Thanks again for your comments YHA Earl's Court

• England, Female, 41+
8th Jul 2017

There are lovely public areas, a gorgeous garden, friendly and extremely helpful staff who even carried my various large luggage up for me, kitchen is extremely well facilitated, plenty of space for everyone. I will of course stay here again. It is not dead central but more leafy and calm than central London and I know the area well. You can walk easily to many places from here and the roads are peaceful and green. Dorms have good large personal lockers and individual chargers and lights.

Hi diane, Thank you so much for providing us with feedback about your stay. I shall let the rest of the team know how helpful they were during your time at the hostel. We are lucky to have a great location and having a small courtyard is always a plus with our guests. We hope to see you again. YHA Earls Court

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Rooms were nice and clean with sheets already prepared. Bathrooms were private and well cleaned. Very good deal for the price! The location is also lovely. Would definitely staff here again!

Hey Thanks for your review. I'm glad our staff were welcoming during your stay and helped you out. I shall pass on your kind words to them. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again! YHA Earl's Court

• habitibi
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

Best hostel ever! Good location great accommodations friendly staff!

Hey Thanks for such an awesome review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

• Croatia, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2017
7.4

Excellent location, Earl's Court Station, good connections to the whole area, food shops, nice neighbourhood. The hostel was a bit disappointing because of the sleepless nights. My bed's mattress was in a rubber cover. It was incredibliy hot, sweaty and uncomfortable to sleep on the plastic. The fan in the room could't help. The floors squeaking, the rumor of the fan, the doors banging with a very loud click etc. was a minor problem. With some improvements it would be a very nice hostel.

Thanks for the feedback. We know that the unseasonably hot weather has made a lot of us suffer from sleepless nights. We have purchased a large number of fans to put in all the rooms to make sure everyone gets a good night's sleep!

18th Jun 2017

First stay at a hostel of any kind and set the bar for budget accommodation. Great value for short or long term stays with appropriate facilities. Well trained staff and very welcoming. The atmosphere doesn't particularly cater to those who are looking to meet new people. Isolated showers and toilets are a big plus along with the individual outlets by each bed.

Thanks for the review. We try to cater to all and so the guests staying here are often from a wide variety of backgrounds which is sometimes a good thing!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
7.7

Much better than the previous hostel I stayed at. Near Earl's Court train station so was convenient, as it is both the District and Picadilly Line are there. Showers and bathrooms were quite clean, staff were friendly. 9/10 would come again

Hi Thanks for your review. we're so glad you enjoyed your time with us here. We hope to see you again!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
9th Jun 2017
8.0

Staff could be more friendly. Toilets are very clean, rooms are okay however the bed covers smelt a little weird as though they were not changed after a person left. No AC and the ceiling lamp couldn't turn on, however it eerily turned on in the middle of the night and we couldn't switch it off. No elevators so you've to lug your heavy backpack up the stairs. Location was good as it was on 3 of the tube lines and only a 5 minute walk from earl's court station.

Hi Vanessa, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't experience our usual high levels of customer care. We have many compliments about how friendly our staff are so I shall look into this. I'm glad you found our location was ideal for your trip and we have since fixed the electrical fault. Thank you for making us aware. We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again

8th Jun 2017
7.1

Really weird vibe. An older crowd and NO ONE was socializing AT ALL. Everyone was asleep in my room at 8pm. Big kitchen and plenty of common space but no one to talk to. Facilities were fine but it had a dim/dank prison feel--standard huge impersonal hostel. Bring your own lock. Definitely a more posh/residential area. Fine if you just need somewhere to crash but a really depressing vibe for solo travelers. I ended up leaving after only 1 night instead of four.

Thanks for the review. We are sorry to see that you were not able to socialise while staying here. We do usually have a large number of guests staying so most of the time you can socialise.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th May 2017
8.0

Location is close to Earl's court station, and walkable distance to many of the museums in London. A good base to explore central London out of; more convenient than south of the river where I stayed earlier on the trip. 6 person room is the perfect size, I slept well except for the night one guy kept snoring like a train.

Hey Thanks for your awesome review. I'm glad you found our hostel was ideal for your trip being so close to the tube and also the museums just a short walk. I'm glad you found the rooms just right and can only apologise for the snoring, there's always one it seems! Hope you enjoyed your stay YHA Earl's Corut