8.5
Fabulous 1,087 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,087 Total Reviews
YHA London Earls Court Located at 38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London.
England
London SW5 0AQ 38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ
85% 1087
51.4903086 -0.1890850
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

My stay in YHA London Earl's Court was awesome. The rooms and the bathrooms were very clean. Staff was really friendly and helpful. I definitely will stay here again and i totally recommended!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for recommending our hostel! I'll pass your comments onto the whole team - it's great to hear when we get things right :) Caroline, Manager.

26th Jun 2016

Good for quiet travelers

Thanks for your great scores, it's wonderful to see you enjoyed your stay :)

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

There was no wifi in the private room, which was really inconvenient. What was shocking was that a man successfully checked in to our female room one day. My friend and I reported to the reception immediately and they sent a staff to fix the problem. The public kitchen was clean but a bit crowded, as there were only two tables. Some stayers, like us had difficulty in opening the room door, but the staff just described how to open it in a few sentences without coming down to help.

Many thanks for your review. I agree, it's not acceptable that a male customer was able to enter a female dorm - I'm very pleased that staff were able to sort the issue out straight away and please be assured there will be a complete review of our processes to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for review - our customer feedback is of utmost importance to us and helps us review and improve our service and facilities. Caroline, Hostel Manager.

• Australia, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2016

My room was downstairs and small. It was clean, close to clean toilet and shower, quiet and well-priced for the location. Plenty of eateries nearby and a short walk to the tube. A good place for a one night stopover.

We're pleased you enjoyed your stopover, thanks for the great scores - look forward to seeing you next time.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Had a really good stay at yha. Loved how close it was to both underground and overground stations and it was in a nice quiet area. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say was that I had cold showers a few times and the sanitary bins in the toilets didn't seem to get emptied as they were overflowing... Overall though, it was a very pleasant and I would stay there again.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback. We've fixed all the issues you've mentioned and are really grateful to you for sharing them with us....all feedback helps us review and improve our facilities. Thanks again :)

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

All good, hostel location is in a very nice neighborhood full of nice houses and cars 😁 Overall a great stay and the staff, Mike I think was his name, helped me find a solution as i forgot to book my last night.!thanks for all. The only thing is too many old people and not much communicaton between the people staying at the hostel.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff are always happy to help. We accept bookings in our hostels from people of all ages and we like to encourage communication between guests of all ages and nationalities. If you feel there is anything we could have done to improve this please get in touch with us directly. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

30th May 2016

Close to metro stop so very easy to access the city. Staff was very helpful and helped us switch rooms (the first one was kind of like an attic and very hot, the second one was a much nicer room and much cooler). Rooms (the second room) and bathrooms were nice. Free luggage storage!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016
8.0

Clean bathrooms however showers very small on the top floor. Wifi not reliable in rooms, even in common area there were times where it lagged and was quite slow. Few minutes walk from tube station. Charging point and lamp near bed.

• Wales, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016

I liked staying in the yha but there was only one thing really, the staff was over friendly and you had to pay for your own lock. And this was for your own locker.the lockers wasn't very good stuck under the beds.

Thanks for your review and the great scores you've given our hostel! It's unusual for us to hear that staff are too friendly, but I'd like think this is a positive thing that helps make a great atmosphere! The majority of our customers bring their own padlocks with them, but as you've mentioned we do sell them at reception for anyone who forgets. Thanks again for your great review, Caroline (Manager).

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

The staff are awesome, extremely accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. One thing I didn't like was the circulation of older nomad type people that would cough all night and got me sick.

Thank you so much for your lovely review - customer service is so important to us and it's great to hear when we get it right :)