YHA London Earls Court

Fabulous 1159 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1159 Total Reviews

22nd Feb 2017

Bed was decent. Sheets were great and already set up. Things were relatively clean. The hostel just felt a little big and empty, with few people in the common areas. There was also no wi-fi in the rooms but it's not a big deal. No free breakfast, so it makes more sense to go to the cafe on the corner for a proper breakfast, rather than pay for theirs. All in all, a good hostel and probably the best of the three I've stayed in in London.

• Joannelai
  • China, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Staff are nice, offer prompt help and willing to give you travel advice. Lovely kitchen and lounge. But sometimes the wc is not really clean and the room card doesn't work from time to time but the staff are helpful to solve the problem. Overall it's nice experience and will choose it again.

We're glad to here you had a great stay and hope you come back soon! I'm sorry that sometimes the toilets were not up to scratch during your stay, we pride ourselves on our cleaning team and we are making changes to ensure that the communal areas stay at a high standard throughout the day and night.

• England, Female, 41+
13th Feb 2017

Excellent location only a 5 minute walk from Earl's Court underground. There is a Marks & Spencer simply food across the road and tons of fast food within walking distance. Plenty of showers and toilets all very clean with lots of hot water and the showers are powerful. The rooms are in need of a freshen up, bedding was clean but our walls had some bogeys on and the skirting boards etc need a good clean. The room was unbearably hot and stuffy even with the radiator turned off.

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to review. We're glad you enjoyed the local area, we are really lucky to be in such a central yet quite neighborhood with good amenities. We're sorry to hear you had this problem, we hope you stay with us again and please let reception know of any problems we can help with!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

It's a shame I can't stay here longer then 14 days. This place is really good, close to earls court less then 7 min walk and easy tube lines. Only problem one morning all the cleaners came charging into my room at around 10am. They thought I was moving rooms, but I never got told or heard about this. So I quickly packed up everything, luckily they gave me money for locker and could store my bag. They really do need a lift :) BUT GREAT PLACE 100% would stay here again

Hi! Thanks for such great scores! We hope to see you again soon. Our cleaning staff have to start at 10am to allow an early check in at 2pm. Sorry for any confusion you may have had! Glad we could help :)

12th Jan 2017
8.0

I stayed in a 6-bed dorm - there was enough space for everyone, and outlets and reading lights for each bed . Kitchen and common spaces are a decent size and kept clean

Hi, I'm pleased you found our hostel as you expected: clean, spacious with handy features. Thanks for your positive feedback. Hope to see you in the near future. YHA Earl's Court

9th Jan 2017

It was great! Breakfast seemed a bit expensive for what we got but still good. Other than that great spot!

HI, thanks for your review! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We made some improvements to our continental breakfast but we might need to make it more competitive. It's always helpful to have suggestions from our guests. Hope to see you again. YHA Earl's Court

• England, Female, 41+
5th Jan 2017

Great stay. Very well received and looked after when we arrived. Location fantastic. Will stay again. Lovely kitchen tucked in the basement. If you're not on budget/rushed or just staying for one or two nights, easy going non-hot food cafe right by the entrance where you can relax or work. Only negative was that we found it a bit too hot. Radiators blazing but at least you could open the windows and for London, it was pretty quiet outside. An extra bonus compared to other places I've stayed.

Hi, thanks for such an amazing review!! 9.7 out of 10 it's a fantastic result for us. We refurbished our self catering kitchen recently and our location is definitely a plus if you think about the quiet being anyway in the centre. Looking forward to seeing you in the next future. YHA Earl's Court

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
30th Dec 2016
8.0

Location was good, close to Chelsea at easy acces to main transport busses and undergrounds. Nice that they have kitchen.

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to review, our self catering kitchen is a great addition for those who want to cook for themselves!

26th Dec 2016

For me, this is a great place to be for a shot term vacations it has all for a great price. I would choose it again.

Thanks for such a great review! We're glad you enjoyed your vacation with us!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Great place to stay, easy to get to all attractions using the tube. Has all the facilities you could need. I felt very safe here as a solo female traveller.

I'm glad to hear you had a safe and enjoyable stay! I hope you visit us again :)