YHA London Earls Court Reviews

38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London, England

I really enjoyed the trip in London and the Hostel was appropriate for it! The only thing I missed was a small shelf or bedside cabinet for placing all the stuff you may need in the morning or during the night (for glasses, books, water, ...). I had to put everything on the floor, better said on my bag on the floor so that I could find it more easily! But in total I was completely pleased with the Hostel and I would return another time!! :)

• 1st Mar 2014

Room was nice and clean (someone even came and cleaned it every other day while we were there). Enough showers on our floor and they were clean as well. Breakfast was not included but there are 2 supermarkets not too far away so we didn't really mind. The only room we did not really like was the kitchen because it only offers 3 small tables which get very crowded as they offer about 9 places to eat in total. Other than that we had a great experience and would come again!

Surprised about no wifi available. In fact, is a good hostel.

1 2 Next » last »