YHA London Earls Court Reviews

38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London, England

The bad was a little hard but for the rest was very good

My dorm on the second floor was small but really comfortable, there were very useful locked boxes under the beds, where to protect personal belongings. The heating was very well working. There are a lot of bathroom, spacious and with hot shower, two beautiful and huge common livingrooms and a huge kitchen very well equipped. Also a private garden. WiFi is very fast but on charge. Good location, close to the Underground. My stay here was really nice. I will return here !

Good location. Don't have a lift, thankfully I had people to help me get my case up and down. The lockers were a pain as I couldn't fit my suitcase in but able to empty it out and chuck it under the bed. Very secure hostel with friendly and approachable staff. Loved the 2£ late check out option.

Staff was really helpfull, location was great. Kitchen and bathrooms were clean. Building is old, I think a refurbishment would be good. A bit overpriced, Wifi should be free for that price, (at list for 24h).

• 17th Dec 2013

I stayed at this hostel for four nights and found it overall quite pleasing. There are some small changed I would make: in some of the showers it gets really hot and damp because the ventilation seemed to work and there was just not enough space to put your clothes so they wouldn't get wet. The kitchen was okay and the stuff was nice. It's a nice and quiet neighbourhood, still lcated in zone 1 so you can save money.

• 12th Dec 2013

YHA Earls Court is one of two places in London that I stay at. Have been there many times in the past.

The rooms are quite small and there is no room to put your luggage which reduces comfort, and the bed was not that comfortable. Would be nice if the top bunks had a shelf to put stuff, a shelf in the showers would be helpful too. The bathrooms are a decent size, but there needs to be a couple more tables in the kitchen. By the time you pay for wi-fi and breakfast the value is not great. Overall the hostel is ok, but I find the standard of hostels in London is not great anyway.

Stayed in a 6 bed dorm. Close to tube and near restaurants and shops. Toilets weren't very clean but shower had hot water. Staff were nice. Felt safe and there were lockers by each bed, just needed to buy a £3 padlock. Enjoyable stay.

• 2nd Nov 2013

I felt that the staff were doing a good job and the facilities and the atmosphere were entirely right for the very old- fashioned and expensive London residential setting. I was pleasantly suprised that YHA have a hostel in Bolton Gardens and the massively high ceiling in the sitting room and the big windows looking out into the street made me sure I had made the right choice choosing this one to stay in. there was an OK cafe nearby and excellent Greek and Lebanese restaurants too. Well done!

I liked staying here, it was in a good location and in close proximity to where my friends were staying for a fraction of the price. I had a 4 bedroom dorm so it wasn't too noisy either.

1 2 Next » last »