YHA London Earls Court Reviews

38 Bolton Gardens, SW5 0AQ, London, England

Not my first stay there but overall place is okay but begining to show the wear and tear. Mainly just small things broken and have been for awhile. Understand its a busy hostel but is due for refit

Mejoraría el SERVICIO CUANDO UNO HABLA PARA RESERVAR, NO SON CLARAS LAS HOSTESS.

Great hostel with a large, leafy courtyard at the rear. Only real problem were the SMALL fridges in the kitchen - totally inadequate for the number of guests wanting to self cater. (Even with no stale or outdated food!)

I was surprisingly pleased with my stay. I have never stayed in a Hostel before, and I had it pictured as a dirty place that smelled. It wasn't though. I found it to be very clean, and the staff surprisingly helpful. It was very close to the Underground ( just a 10 minute walk), and it was much cheaper than staying in a hotel. Anytime I'm traveling to Europe I will continue to stay in YHA Hostels because I had such a pleasant experience.

• 14th Jun 2014

Comfortable beds, easy to find. However the bathrooms on our floor smelt.

Good location.

• 26th May 2014
  • China

Great place to stay, the rooms are really spacious and well set up. The staff was really helpful and showed me good things to do in London and how to get there. The only downside was the bathrooms are about the size of an airplane bathroom and if your not a member they charge for Wifi.

Für den Preis (in London) kann man eigentlich nichts sagen. Man bekommt ein Bett und kann duschen. Ob die Dusche sauber ist, oder die Tür vor sich hin modert, sei mal dahingestellt. Die Mädels an der Rezeption hatten entweder ein paar schlechte Tage oder werden so gering bezahlt, dass sich ihre Motivation in grenzen hält. Die Lage ist allerdings super, 5 min von Earls Court Tube Station. Hier muss ich nicht nochmal übernachten..

The room for two is really small. I have been there 2 years ago, and the place was much better. Half of the things in the kitchen didn't work. The neightborhood is really nice, but not very central.

If I go to London again, I would not stay this hostel. My room was at the top of the hostel. I have a heavy carrier. no lift. It was so hard. communication is not working. top area's toilet and bathroom is too narrow and smell.

Not sure why there is only 1 power point in each room. But the room and storage area is big.

• 9th May 2014
  • Singapore

Auberge calme, propre et spacieuse. L'ambiance était un poil trop calme à mon gout, surtout pour un samedi soir. Mais l'auberge est fonctionnelle et plutôt bien placée par rapport au métro et bus.

Both the hostel and staff were very good. I just wished I'd had wi fi internet for free.

It doesn't have internet (you should pay for that), neither breakfast included. But the staff are very helpful and helped me a lot extending my booking twice!

Hay personal joven muy amable, pero había un señor más mayor muy desagradable, que no me ayudó en nada, más bien lo contrario. La limpieza y demás deja mucho que desear, la sala de estar una vergüenza, gente acostada en el sofá con los pies sobre la mesa, sin sitio para sentarse, habitaciones sin taquilla ni nada para dejar tus pertenencias, colchones viejos y sucios, mantas y sábanas sin colocar y muy poco higiénicas. No me gustó nada

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Muy buena ubicación. No cuenta con desayuno ni internet como figura en la página. Presta estos servicios pagos.

Stayed here several times when needing a stop over in London and its the devil you know.No complamints at all...so happy to return as always..s a single traveller

All good. Did the job for what we needed at short notice. Staff were super nice and helpful

• 17th Apr 2014

Bonjour, Commentaires négatifs : nous logions au 3ème étage, peut-être est-ce le seul où les toilettes sont de tailles ridicules, souvent bouchées. Regret que personne ne respecte la propreté, le rangement, ne nettoie, laisse ses vieux aliments dans les réfrigirateurs etc. Dommage, cela donne un aspect de saleté. Le respect des lieux est l'affaire de tous qui pourtant profitent de ce lieu bien pratique.

• 17th Apr 2014

The hostel is very clean