YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

The hostel was really really clean, and the staff was very nice and helpful. We recommend the hostel, and if we come back for sure we'll stay at YHA!

Super nice place, for a YHA! I find YHAs are always a bit soulless, but the staff here were very enthusiastic and helpful (even though always behind a desk). The other tenants were boring but thats not the hostel's fault.

Hello there, Thank you for leaving review. We honestly do leave the desk... :) Kind regards, Leigh

Very friendly staff. I stayed in a private room and it was clean and very nice. Nothing lavish but everything in good working order. It is in a great part of London and in walking distance to many shopping areas and restaurants. Even Kosher ones too!

• 27th Jan 2016

My first night in London and this was an awesome hostel. I felt welcome and the staff was great to recommend where we go. Very clean quiet hostel. Breakfast was pricey but so is everything in London. Will definitely be staying in YHA hostels again.

• 26th Jan 2016

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear that your first night in London was with us and that you enjoyed it. Hope to see you back here again. Kind regards, Leigh

Great experience. Wifi was bad though.

Great location near from many attractions and Tube station. Friendly staff. The only problem was that during our stay of 6 days, the room wasn't hoovered or bin emptied.

The Staff was very friendly and helpful Thank you!

Love staying here! From the staff to the rooms everything was perfect! They gave us so many good recommendations about what to do during our stay. Will definitely stay here if I travel to London again.

• 19th Jan 2016

Everything was excellent! Staff were amazingly friendly and had great senses of humour! The place was very clean! Great location!

• 19th Jan 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear you thought we were hilarious. Come back anytime! Regards, Cameron

Very nice staff, very clean, excellent location.

Great review, thank you! Kind regards, Leigh

Room was slightly on the cold side but apart from that everything was fantastic.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Northern Ireland

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. On your next stay, please come and let us know if the room is cold as we can show you how to use the heater or give you and extra blanket. Kind regards, Leigh

Our stay was wonderful with very helpful staff and tight security that made our time in London comfortable, secure, and as close as one can get to the major attractions for reasonable accommodation prices. Oxford Street location offered so many options for food and transport and I found the bed very comfortable and the facilities very clean and well looked after. I wish there had been wifi in the rooms, as the lobby space was quite small and the only point of access. Great hostel!

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Kind regards, Leigh

AMAZING hostel, I felt super comfortable being there, the lounge room has an amazing atmosphere, really good place to hang out and meet people, which by the way, are super respectful, I left food in the fridge every day and the bag was in the exact same place where I left it.

I would've really liked the WIFI to work in the fifth floor where my room was! Apart from that, the hostel was great. Clean, comfortable and extremely good location.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

can't really hope for more from a hostel. thoroughly recommended.

Thank you for your great review. Kind regards, Leigh

Very clean and friendly hostel with an amazing location which really can't be beaten! I was very impressed by how clean it was actually, and the beds were very comfortable. However I found it quite off-putting how everything extra had to be paid for, from breakfast to towel rental to the luggage room! (I've never been charged to use a luggage room before and found that quite shocking)!

Hi there, Thank you for leaving a review for us. We do have to charge for the luggage room as the lockers do not belong to us. Kind regards, Leigh

This was my second time at the hostel and the first time for my fiancé. I am so glad I came back as the atmosphere was just as good as 2 years ago. The staff are cheerful and very accommodating and made our visit very enjoyable. If my fiancé and I come back to London again we will absolutely be staying at YHA Oxford Street.

Hi Loretta, We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your second visit to our hostel. Hopefully there will be many more visits. Thank you for the wonderful review. Kind regards, Leigh

£4/hour to use a computer is absolutely crazy.

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We only charge £3 for an hour to use the computers but we do offer free wifi. Kind regards, Leigh

Great place but a bit cramped in 4 bed dorm,,,, but for the price and location more than worth it,, plenty of hot water in shower,,, personally I would like a couple more racks in shower cubicl for toiletries?? Staff where helpful and friendly,, this was a transit stop for this trip but I will go back to stay there just to visit London!!

Hi Ron, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we do hope to see you on your next trip to London. Kind regards, Leigh

Wonderful hostel in the middle of soho. Close to everything and a very friendly staff.

Hi Christian, Thank you for the wonderful review. Kind regards, Leigh