YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

No Free-WiFi. Very small toilets. Very good location. Small dinning room.

Very good hostel. Good location. Has everything a traveler needs. Thumbs up.

Welcome and warm feeling for guest to stay and room is very cozy n clean for this price so can say it is very reasonable price , excellent location which very near oxford circus tube by walking distance :) worth to pay for and also very happy because of friendly and helpful Yha London oxford street staff They are all work professional way as usual so love to come back again anytime I can :) Thank you to you all !!

We had a really good time in the hostel and the staff were really nice. The only bad thing were the information to go to airports..... my friends and I had 2 differents flights (from 2 different airports), and for both of us the information the staff gave us to go to the airport (when, where, how,..) were not accurate... my friends miss their plane because of it, and it wasted a little the end of the trip...

• 28th Mar 2014

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to fill this in. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and like our wonderful staff. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with your flights. We provide a useful guide with directions to the airport, if you experienced any inaccuracy with it we would really appreciate if you could let us know precisely which information you think was incorrect. Our email address is: oxfordst@yha.org.uk. Regards, YHA Staff.

Everything was ok

• 23rd Mar 2014

It was a very nice place to stay, the location could'nt be better! This visit in YHA was much better than many other hotels in the nearby! I really recomend this place!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

I haven't checked in at this ordered time because of the mistake the website brought to me. Next time when you intend to book a hotel, I think booking.com is better than hostelworld.com. Booking.com always remind me the hotel I ordered, so I can double check

Me and my sister thought it was a great experience that we had With this hostel. It was a verk friendly staff and good facilities. It was clear and it was a perfect location, just a couple minuters walk from Oxford circus. We are very pleased with our stay.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

a nice hostel, I was only there for 1 night and didnt spend much time there but its definately one of the nicer hostels Ive stayed in.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. Kind regards, Leigh

This place was very well situated in beautiful Soho.The rooms were clean and not having to carry/pay for bedsheets was great.Cleanliness in the bathrooms/showers could have been better.The staff was terrible.They were disturbingly indifferent to the point of being rude and their attitude set an unpleasant tone for the whole place.I guess that when your hostel is so well situated, you don't have to care for the customers because they'll keep coming anyway.My advice:Take your money somewhere else!

The window was broken in our room so we could not let any fresh air in during 2 days. For the rest we had a great stay!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are looking into the problems with the window. Nice to hear that you had a good stay with us. Kind regards, Leigh

I keep coming back because it's everything I expect from a good hostel, with the bonus of its central location.

Free WiFi for everyone.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Finland

Great location, clean, comfortable (I would have put Excellent for cleanliness/facilities but both toilets on my floor were blocked) Would recommend this hostel/use it again.

• 27th Feb 2014

The Oxford St YHA is the best managed hostel I have stayed in. The staff were wonderful in providing advice and assistance to ensure that we enjoyed our visit to London.

• 25th Feb 2014

The guy who worked during the night was incredibly inpolite and not helpful at all. He did not seem to know what service is and he seemed not to like his job as he was being very rude all the time.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Sweden

It was a mostly clean and nice hostel, with no 'team spirit' whatsoever. I would recommend it for travelers looking for peace and a cheap play to sleep at. Not the place to meet new people! The rooms could have been cleaner too.. Staff was supernice, with a few exceptions :)

Technically absolutely perfect (location, security, staff, cleanliness, etc.), BUT very quiet hostel geared (at least in part) towards families. If you want a party hostel, look elsewhere.

• 17th Feb 2014

Been in London 5 times already and this is hostel were Im definitely coming back! Spend there 3 great nights, everything there is worth the money! Staff is very cool and helpful, location is wonderful and room was clean with comfy bed. What else do you need! Honestly the best hostel ever.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Latvia

Loved our stay here, great location and great staff! The only set back was all of the restrooms on our floor were out of order, but easily remedied by going down a flight of steps.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4