YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

Awesome hostel in an awesome location. The staff were so nice and accomodating at all times.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Overall great hostel! However, if you're looking for more of a party hostel, I would go somewhere else. We were a little disappointed that the other visitors weren't as social (a lot of the visitors were pretty old).

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Very friendly staff

Wonderful hostel, I will definitely come back!

• 2nd Jul 2015

The hostel was in such a great location, very central to all the main tourist sights. Being two younger girls travelling we definitely felt safe in this area. The rooms were very very tiny for the 4 bed females, although the showers and the rest of the facilities were great- large and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful if you have any questions about the area!! There was no AC- understandable since in London but the heat wave was very uncomfortable in the hostel rooms.Great stay overall

Great location in the center of the city and walking distance or a short Tube right to most attractions. Great shopping and a lot of restaurants in the area, and close to the theatres too. The staff were nice and the facilities were new and clean. Only complaint was that the fan in the room didn't help, so we had to choose between closed windows and heat, or open windows and a lot of noise. Definitely worth the money and really enjoyed my stay!

• 24th Jun 2015

This was a very nice hostel. Super clean and simple. Showers and bathrooms were nice and never completely full. Staff was very helpful and had good ideas of where to go and what to see. Location was great, walking distance to main parts of London. Kitchen was clean and well labelled with instructions. Probably the nicest hostel I stayed in over a month long trip involving multiple hostel stays. it was a bit pricey but considering the location I can understand.

• 15th Jun 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly, and our room was neat and comfortable. The wifi in the common areas is reliable, and the hostel's location is quite centrally located.

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Hope to see you back at our hostel again.

Staff was very welcoming and friendly. The cleanest hostel we stayed at on our trip. There are limited options for breakfast and they ran out of mushrooms for 2 days straight which didn't make much sense.

• 10th Jun 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the great comments about our staff, I will be sure to let them know. I am sorry that we ran out of mushrooms for the 2 days you were here, I will look into this and can only apologise that this happened to you.

Nice hostel, friendly staff. The location is great.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we hope to see you at our hostel again.

We wish staffs would at least smile back at us.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

We are very sorry that you feel the staff did not smile at you, I will bring this up with them. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Great place to stay in London. The wifi isn't the greatest on the higher levels but it wasn't a big deal to go down to the lounge for a cuppa tea and surf the web. The discounts and activities are a great perk to staying here.

Sounds like you had a great stay in London and at our hostel. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I had a great stay at YHA London Oxford. The staff was helpful and accomodating, the room was kept very clean, and the price was reasonable. I particularly enjoyed the lounge activities offered, and the location was great...walking distance to many great sites, theatres, restaurants, bars, etc. I will definitely stay here again, when returning to London.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Great, we really hope to see you here again and thanks so much for the wonderful review.

It was my 3rd time there... THEY NOW HAVE FREE WIFI!!!!!!! Almost perfection now! But still a pretty expensive hostel, but you pay for the great location, I guess... Recommended!

Hostel staff were very friendly and willing to help. Hostel is clean and had a great kitchen and sitting area. If you are looking to party this isn't the hostel. Mostly families and older couples during my stay

• 20th May 2015

Great location! Clean and modern with friendly staff. It is London so I knew I'd have to pay a lot, but it would have been nice if they offered some free stuff, like tea or coffee.

great location, would like stronger wifi to upper floors, but no big deal.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are looking into getting wifi on every floor.

Clean, safe, perfect location! Very kind staff. Slow internet connection at the end of the day.

• 15th May 2015

Great review, thank you. We are hoping to upgrade our internet soon.

Absolutely amazing hostel. Everytime i went to London i slept here.... everything is amazing, it makes you feel like home!

Wow, thank you for the amazing review. We are looking forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Good location. Close to Soho/Oxford St. shopping and sights. Showers were nice, had lots of hooks to hang clothes/towels on. Other guests were college aged travelers and families with children. Elevator was a bit tricky/rickety but no real complaints. Would recommend!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us.