YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1947 Total Reviews

A great hostel right in the thick of things in London. I've stayed here twice now and I'm sure I'll be back again. Thanks for another great stay!

Thank you. Hope to see you soon!

I love this hostel! Amazing location and very friendly staff.

Thank you!!

The hostel has an amazingly quiet atmosphere considering its location. The staff was very friendly, everything was very clean and neat. Great job.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you so much. Hope to see you back at our hostel again.

We stayed here for 3 nights. We often stay in hostels, and have always been happy about that. But we would not recommend this place to anyone. We got a very small room on the top floor. The room was very very hot and damp. There is no airco and the windows can't be opened. We both had to sleep in the top bunk beds, the two other ladies 'reserved' the lower beds. This was very annoying! We always had to disturb them and the other way around. We slept really bad! Don't stay here!!!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for leaving a review for us.

I stayed for four nights and it was a hotbox. The window was broken and unable to close so the air con was doing nothing. It got so bad that i resorted to sleeping in the living room and hardly slept the whole time due to heat condition of the room.

Air con didn't work well in the room. We all could not sleep.

This is the best hostel i ever been. I always come back because is PERFECT.

The facilities are in amazing shape! Clean and friendly atmosphere!

• 21st Jul 2014

Extremely hot in our room, which wasn't nice to sleep. And just a lot of money for what it was. No breakfast or free wifi included, ....

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are looking into different options for cooling the rooms down.

I think the wifi charges are ridiculous and even if you pay for wifi it's only available on the 3rd floor. It's a huge inconvenience for travellers. Even though the location is awesome, I would rather stay farther away for the convenience of a dependable wifi signal.

Excellent location, great kitchen and dorm beds have reading lights. There is a bit of noise from the streets at night but not so much that it's too hard to sleep. Great cafés nearby and easy walk to train station and main attractions. I had a great time, but it would be great if wi fi could be free for everyone.

Fantastic to hear that you had a great time. We hope to see you back here again. You do get free WI-FI if you are a member of YHA of HI as well as discount of up to £3 a day.

Wifi doesn't reach the top floor which was unfortunate because we had to sit in the reception lounge to browse the net instead of in our room.

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Staff was extremely helpful, excellency location. Hostel was 1 block from Oxford Street

I will pass on your comments to all the staff. Thanks so much for leaving a review for us.

Great location. Mostly if not all private rooms with shared bathrooms. No free wifi. Elevator (lift) takes you up to the third floor where reception is. The rooms are on that floor and the two above it which can only be reached by stairs.

Thank you for leaving us a review.

The team running this hostel are fantastic! We will stay again next time we are in London and we will seek out similar YHA Hostels! I wish I had known about them sooner! They made me and my daughter feel welcome and included. Thanks to Leigh for that special sense our humor and the rest of the team for acting as straight men (women). Great team! See you next tome we are in London! Natalie & Mum

Amazing location, great staff (cute too) and super clean rooms. Definitely stay there.

Fantastic place, was better than I expected. Will definitely use them again!

• 21st Jun 2014

As hostel virgin was a little nervous of staying here when my husband booked this I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the experience of our stay here the staff where really helpful facilities ,location,where excellent overall was an ideal stay

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and so good to hear that you had a good stay and your virgin voyage. Hope to see you back again soon.

Fantastic hostel! In a great location; close to shops as well as bus and tube stops. Clean, modern appliances and facilities. Staff were lovely and the common room was a great way to meet new people. Would definitely recommend

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, great to hear that you had such a good time. Hope to see you back here again soon.

I enjoy my stay, this was my first time staying in a hostel. My son stay at Noel Street when he first arrive in London so that was helpful with the choose.

• 1st Jun 2014

It was wonderful having you here at the hostel and great to hear that you had a good stay. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

« first « Prev 1 2 3