9.2
Superb 2,551 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 2,551 Total Reviews
YHA London Oxford Street Located at 14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London.
England
London W1F 8GJ 14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ
92% 2551
51.5148052 -0.1368141
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

I only stayed for one night but I absolutely loved it. The hostel was very clean and safe, the staff were great hosts, and the location was perfect being so close to Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court. Would highly recommend.

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review! we're so glad that although it was a short stay with us we still managed to give you a great one! Come back again sometime. Thank you again, YHA London Oxford Street team

9th May 2016

The staff were so welcoming from the moment I arrived. The facilities felt safe and secure. I loved how easily accessible so many great restaurants and bars were from the hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were well maintained. I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for your great review, we hope you will visit us again.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Comfy beds. Friendly and really attentive staff. Relaxing communal area and well cleaned kitchen! Overall I was very happy! P.s there are large lockable cupboards in the rooms. So you can bring your own padlock, or buy one (£3) from reception.

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and top tip for our fellow travelers. We hope you will come back for a visit soon.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

I booked this hostel for one night in order to have a place to store my luggage for free for the day. It ended up being 3 pounds for a big locker. If I had known that prior to booking I would've booked elsewhere. The hostel was mostly adults ages 40+. Breakfast was nothing special. The location however was great, easy access to the metro stations and surrounded by tasty restaurants.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - glad you liked our Soho locale. Our continental breakfast is a little simpler than some of the other hostels as we are a bit smaller, but we do strive to provide a great value buffet breakfast. Our lockers are rented through another company, so we have no choice but to charge for them, but they are pretty much the cheapest luggage storage option in town. We do hope that you get the change to stay again sometime. Regards, Cameron

28th Apr 2016

Great location, really nice beds. I stayed in a 4-person female room. Each bed has a lamp and a power outlet, which I thought was brilliant; if you need to mess with your stuff or just read a book you can, without disturbing everyone with the main light. The night mananger, Nick, was extremely helpful.

Thanks a bunch for the review. Glad you liked out little night-light touches! Regards, Cameron

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

The Location is perfect: in a quiet street next to Oxford Street. The staff was very friendly. The room and showers were clean and modern. Only minus: breakfast would cost £5 extra. I recommend going to a café nearby. I would definitely come back.

Thank you very much for leaving a review. We do have a couple of cheaper breakfast options, too! Hope we see you again. Regards, Cameron

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

Great hostel! Very clean rooms with good lockers and individual lights for each bed. Staff were always cleaning showers/toilets which was good. All the staff at the front desk were lovely and helpful. The kitchen was very well stocked and had heaps of room to cook and store food. Great location - walking distance to underground and West end theatre district. Couldn't fault it. I would definitely stay again!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're glad you had a great time here. See you next time! Regards, Cameron

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Everything is a bit cramped (small rooms etc), but overall a very good place to stay

Hello there, Thank you for leaving a review. Kind regards, Leigh Stafford

8th Apr 2016

Loved this place!

Hi there, Thank you so much! Hope to see you again. Kind regards, Leigh Stafford

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

I had a fantastic stay! So much so, I almost missed my flight and found myself sprinting through Stansted airport and having to pay for fast track because I was enjoying myself too much getting to know the staff and other hostel users. The whole team is fantastic and although I will not require a place to stay the next time I am in London, I am tempted to go back.

Hello there!! It was such a pleasure to have you stay at the hostel. Thank you so much for the amazing review, especially about the staff. Please do stop by on your next visit to London. Hope to see you soon. Kind regards, Leigh Stafford