YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1925 Total Reviews

Extremely hot in our room, which wasn't nice to sleep. And just a lot of money for what it was. No breakfast or free wifi included, ....

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are looking into different options for cooling the rooms down.

Excellent location, great kitchen and dorm beds have reading lights. There is a bit of noise from the streets at night but not so much that it's too hard to sleep. Great cafés nearby and easy walk to train station and main attractions. I had a great time, but it would be great if wi fi could be free for everyone.

Fantastic to hear that you had a great time. We hope to see you back here again. You do get free WI-FI if you are a member of YHA of HI as well as discount of up to £3 a day.

Wifi doesn't reach the top floor which was unfortunate because we had to sit in the reception lounge to browse the net instead of in our room.

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Staff was extremely helpful, excellency location. Hostel was 1 block from Oxford Street

I will pass on your comments to all the staff. Thanks so much for leaving a review for us.

Great location. Mostly if not all private rooms with shared bathrooms. No free wifi. Elevator (lift) takes you up to the third floor where reception is. The rooms are on that floor and the two above it which can only be reached by stairs.

Thank you for leaving us a review.

The team running this hostel are fantastic! We will stay again next time we are in London and we will seek out similar YHA Hostels! I wish I had known about them sooner! They made me and my daughter feel welcome and included. Thanks to Leigh for that special sense our humor and the rest of the team for acting as straight men (women). Great team! See you next tome we are in London! Natalie & Mum

Amazing location, great staff (cute too) and super clean rooms. Definitely stay there.

Fantastic place, was better than I expected. Will definitely use them again!

• 21st Jun 2014

As hostel virgin was a little nervous of staying here when my husband booked this I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the experience of our stay here the staff where really helpful facilities ,location,where excellent overall was an ideal stay

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and so good to hear that you had a good stay and your virgin voyage. Hope to see you back again soon.

Fantastic hostel! In a great location; close to shops as well as bus and tube stops. Clean, modern appliances and facilities. Staff were lovely and the common room was a great way to meet new people. Would definitely recommend

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, great to hear that you had such a good time. Hope to see you back here again soon.

I enjoy my stay, this was my first time staying in a hostel. My son stay at Noel Street when he first arrive in London so that was helpful with the choose.

• 1st Jun 2014

It was wonderful having you here at the hostel and great to hear that you had a good stay. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

It was incredibly nice! Very satisfied and will definitely come again

The hostel was very clean with good facilities, comfortable beds, nice kitchen. If you're looking for a clean and quiet hostel, it's a good choice. It didn't seem to be very social, at least when I was there. It's the only hostel I've been to that charges for wifi use (5 GBP for one day) and the wifi doesn't reach to the bedrooms. Not sure why they don't install more routers to extend it. The toilets and showers don't have ventilation fans so the hallways smell like shampoo and toilets at times.

• 27th May 2014

Fantastic!

• 22nd May 2014
  • Argentina

You have to climb a lot of stairs to get to your room.. The location is a touristy area with lots of nightlife and shopping , but you have to take the metro to London's cultural attractions. Not much of a social scene in the hostel because by the time you get to the lobby on the 3d floor, you are exhausted and just want to go to your room. But, clean, secure and staff was helpful.

• 21st May 2014

This hostel was very comfortable and wonderful location. We stayed in a twin room which had a sink. I was concerned about sharing the showers and toilets but this was not an issue at all. We stayed for 4 nights and did not have to wait for either. The rooms were clean and staff were fantastic. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Thank you for such positive feedback and we are really pleased that you had a good stay.

We had a wonderful stay at YHA Oxford Street. The location was perfect, the staff was friendly & helpful. We stayed at YHA Central the last time we were in London & thought that was perfect as well, though the Oxford Street location was even more conveniently located for us this time. There was a fan in our room, which was helpful, as the weather was beautiful (and warmer than I expected). Breakfast options were perfect for our needs. Thanks so much!!

• 16th May 2014

Can't beat the location. Or the price considering the cost of everything in London is really high.

Thank you for the feedback.

Extremely central and perfect location for great value. Comfortable and clean.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Staff was super friendly. Location is great next to the Piccadilly line. Wifi is 5 pounds. Bathrooms were super clean and hostel Was super clean and located close to Line and within walking distance to picadelly circus

Thank you for such positive feedback on our hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3