YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1925 Total Reviews

While the facilities were very good we had a room where the window didn't open and we found the room too hot.

• 7th May 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We have 2 rooms which have window problems, but we are in the process of getting them all repaired. Hope to see you back at the hostel again soon.

The staff at Oxford Street were very helpful. I will definitely recommend this hostel to friends!

• 6th May 2014

Thank you for such wonderful feedback, hope that you come back and visit us again soon.

There was a flood in the Hostel while I was there. The water pipes broke during the night (bad maintenance) and at 7 AM they woke us up like crazy and there was water all over our dorm. So they changed us to another dorm. Ok... When I came back at night they had changed us back during the day and my backpack was inside the locker in the room they'd put us during the flood. However there was people there now and the manager wouldn't let me get my things back. There's a lot more, but no space her

Clean and safe. The staff could have been more friendly.

• 30th Apr 2014

Very clean and more hotel like, I just thought there was no very welcoming feeling, was under the impression that I was bothering the staff which I didn't find very smiling and welcoming. Further the room was pretty comfortable

This hostel is a very good one to stay in central london! Tube station is very close as well as a lot of pubs and shops! The staff was helpful and very friendly at all times! 4 bed rooms a bit small but modern and clean! I will come back!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Thank you so much for the review and good to hear that you had such a great time. Hope to see you back here again very soon.

Rather a families hostel than a youth hostel. Good location. NO FREE WIFI and no breakfast. Bedrooms and bathrooms are really nice and clean all the time.

Wifi must be free.

We are looking into this.

perhaps a larger place to eat would be great but I suppose there are not so many possibilities in the building

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Room is very small for double Bed and disturbed by other neighbours at night! WIFI is only free for members and charge is a must otherwise.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

No Free-WiFi. Very small toilets. Very good location. Small dinning room.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Very good hostel. Good location. Has everything a traveler needs. Thumbs up.

Thanks so much for a great review. Hope to see you here again on your next visit to London.

Welcome and warm feeling for guest to stay and room is very cozy n clean for this price so can say it is very reasonable price , excellent location which very near oxford circus tube by walking distance :) worth to pay for and also very happy because of friendly and helpful Yha London oxford street staff They are all work professional way as usual so love to come back again anytime I can :) Thank you to you all !!

We had a really good time in the hostel and the staff were really nice. The only bad thing were the information to go to airports..... my friends and I had 2 differents flights (from 2 different airports), and for both of us the information the staff gave us to go to the airport (when, where, how,..) were not accurate... my friends miss their plane because of it, and it wasted a little the end of the trip...

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to fill this in. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and like our wonderful staff. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with your flights. We provide a useful guide with directions to the airport, if you experienced any inaccuracy with it we would really appreciate if you could let us know precisely which information you think was incorrect. Our email address is: oxfordst@yha.org.uk. Regards, YHA Staff.

Everything was ok

• 23rd Mar 2014

The hostel's location is PERFECT!!! The room was clean, but our window could not open, and therefore there was some moistness. Even though we informed the staff about it, they did not offer us some kind of compensation. But I would definitely stay here again!

It was a very nice place to stay, the location could'nt be better! This visit in YHA was much better than many other hotels in the nearby! I really recomend this place!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Female Group, 41+

I haven't checked in at this ordered time because of the mistake the website brought to me. Next time when you intend to book a hotel, I think booking.com is better than hostelworld.com. Booking.com always remind me the hotel I ordered, so I can double check

Me and my sister thought it was a great experience that we had With this hostel. It was a verk friendly staff and good facilities. It was clear and it was a perfect location, just a couple minuters walk from Oxford circus. We are very pleased with our stay.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

a nice hostel, I was only there for 1 night and didnt spend much time there but its definately one of the nicer hostels Ive stayed in.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. Kind regards, Leigh