YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

Excellent location; great kitchen; friendly staff. Lots of stairs so have good knees. I would definitely stay again.

• 30th Sep 2015

Was very impressed with how clean the was

• 29th Sep 2015

Excellent location and friendly staff!

Very good located hostel with nice staff and good amenities. Shared bathrooms were very clean. Only downside was that our 3 person room was a bit too hot for our taste. Guess that people from warmer countries would totally dig it. ;) Would recommend staying here!

Hi there, Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards, Leigh

The hostel seemed really nice, but my stay was ruined by a particularly aromatic and obnoxious guy in our room. Made it very difficult to sleep the one night I was there. Under different circumstances, I think this would be a nice place to stay... it's in a great location and there seems to be a lot going on here. But my experience was not enjoyable.

could have better wifi in the rooms

Location is awesome, services are very good (they have breakfast and also drinks and some stuf for us to buy if we need). I would surely stay again there. Only bad thing was the bedrooms where really small.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Uruguay

Great location and the staff is super friendly! I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!

Probably the best hostel in london

Wonderful staff! Great hostel! Awesome breakfast!

Hi Alison, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We hope to see you back at the hostel again. Kind regards, Leigh

It's a small but cosy hostel located Oxford street Staff are very nice and willing to help. At the reception area, there is a small sofa that every night will have a random beer night. Stayed here for 4 nights, definitely will back again!

Hi there, Sounds like you had a good time at the hostel and good to hear that you enjoyed the beer nights! We hope to see you back here really soon. Kind regards, Leigh

I made a good choice coming to this hostel

Hi Tomas, Thank you! Kind regards, Leigh

Amazing staff thank you :-) !

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Hi Iona, Thanks so much, I will pass your comments on to the staff. Kind regards, Leigh

Nice and clean place, excellent location. More smiles on staff faces would be appreciated. Stay at the youth hostel for the price of a tropical resort vacation week! Youth Hostel accessibility is not was it used to be. I guess is the price to pay for the London Calling...

• 21st Aug 2015

Fantastic stay at the YHA, very friendly staff. Slight misunderstanding when we booked for two nights and were told we were changing rooms to find out the next day we weren't. But like every trip, only a minor bump in the road! Thanks to all at the YHA, we will be back!!

• 19th Aug 2015

One quirk of this hostel is the windows are completely blocked by the frame so no air gets in even when completely opened...London may not get that hot but our room was incredibly stuffy and stagnant with no airflow, especially since our room had a broken fan. The facility is very clean and the staff was very warm and helpful. A little pricy but the location is perfect for all the main sights.

Excellent experience. I had a problem with the room and the staff took care of it right away. Everything is just right here regarding the facilities and cleanliness, but the staff are what make it special. I've literally travelled the world and have never had staff as excellent as I had at YHA London. Highly Recommended.

• 16th Aug 2015