YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

There's no wifi in the rooms. Only on the reception floor. rooms are too smal. Excellent localization and staff

Thanks for your comments, we have free Wi-Fi now but still only accessible in the communal areas, there are plans in the future to extend it throughout the building so watch this space.

Can always count on YHA! Fantastic location for exploring the city - easy to walk and around the corner from transportation to everywhere. Staff was friendly, and free WiFi and towels are a huge plus. Convenient to offer cafe drinks at the front desk. Kitchen / lounge area very nice. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

The location of this YHA is amazing, right in the middle of everything. We also found the staff were so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. This place is a must stay and we will be back, thank you

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks for your comments, you are most welcome. See you back here soon.

I was happy with everything, friendly staff, nice rooms, everything clean, good value for money in a central location. The only comment I have is on the lift - every time I wanted to use the lift either it was occupied for ages or it didn't work. My suitcase wasn't that big, but I had a recently injured ankle and there will be guests with bigger bags. As the hostel is on the 3rd floor a working lift would be great ;-)

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience despite our oldest team member playing up. The lift has been here longer than most of us so works slower than we do and has a busy schedule day to day. I agree it doesn't help that its limited to the third floor only but next time just ask one of our friendly team to give you a hand with your luggage. We dont want to see you struggle! Hope to see you back here soon, all the best.

This is an excellent hostel and definitely the best one I've stayed in in London if not ever. The staff were lovely and friendly and let me leave some of my things in the room despite it not having yet been prepared for our arrival. The facilities were all very clean and easy to use. The rooms were fabulous with enough plug sockets (I find this is often a problem when staying in hostels, people fighting over sockets), clean linen, soundproofing and lots of space. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• 30th Nov 2014

Thank you for your kind words, can you please write all our reviews?

I had a great time at the Noel St. Hostel. The staff were very kind and helpful, especially to my 7 year old grandson who just loved the place - his hotel! Apart from one intolerant, selfish and unpleasant guest in my room there were no problems and I would certainly recommend the hostel and the staff.

• 27th Nov 2014

Gosh darn it, we don't enjoy hearing about intolerant, selfish and unpleasant people staying here but the good news is that the majority of our guests are Angels. We are so happy to hear we made a good impression on your grandson, tell him to tell all his freinds and come back for a visit some day soon !

1 2 3 Next » last »