YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1928 Total Reviews

I haven't checked in at this ordered time because of the mistake the website brought to me. Next time when you intend to book a hotel, I think booking.com is better than hostelworld.com. Booking.com always remind me the hotel I ordered, so I can double check

Me and my sister thought it was a great experience that we had With this hostel. It was a verk friendly staff and good facilities. It was clear and it was a perfect location, just a couple minuters walk from Oxford circus. We are very pleased with our stay.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

a nice hostel, I was only there for 1 night and didnt spend much time there but its definately one of the nicer hostels Ive stayed in.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. Kind regards, Leigh

This place was very well situated in beautiful Soho.The rooms were clean and not having to carry/pay for bedsheets was great.Cleanliness in the bathrooms/showers could have been better.The staff was terrible.They were disturbingly indifferent to the point of being rude and their attitude set an unpleasant tone for the whole place.I guess that when your hostel is so well situated, you don't have to care for the customers because they'll keep coming anyway.My advice:Take your money somewhere else!

The window was broken in our room so we could not let any fresh air in during 2 days. For the rest we had a great stay!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are looking into the problems with the window. Nice to hear that you had a good stay with us. Kind regards, Leigh

I keep coming back because it's everything I expect from a good hostel, with the bonus of its central location.

Free WiFi for everyone.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Finland

Great location, clean, comfortable (I would have put Excellent for cleanliness/facilities but both toilets on my floor were blocked) Would recommend this hostel/use it again.

• 27th Feb 2014

The Oxford St YHA is the best managed hostel I have stayed in. The staff were wonderful in providing advice and assistance to ensure that we enjoyed our visit to London.

• 25th Feb 2014

The guy who worked during the night was incredibly inpolite and not helpful at all. He did not seem to know what service is and he seemed not to like his job as he was being very rude all the time.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Sweden

It was a mostly clean and nice hostel, with no 'team spirit' whatsoever. I would recommend it for travelers looking for peace and a cheap play to sleep at. Not the place to meet new people! The rooms could have been cleaner too.. Staff was supernice, with a few exceptions :)

Technically absolutely perfect (location, security, staff, cleanliness, etc.), BUT very quiet hostel geared (at least in part) towards families. If you want a party hostel, look elsewhere.

• 17th Feb 2014

Been in London 5 times already and this is hostel were Im definitely coming back! Spend there 3 great nights, everything there is worth the money! Staff is very cool and helpful, location is wonderful and room was clean with comfy bed. What else do you need! Honestly the best hostel ever.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Latvia

Loved our stay here, great location and great staff! The only set back was all of the restrooms on our floor were out of order, but easily remedied by going down a flight of steps.

You can easily fall in love with the staff. They give great advices and never hesitate if you need their help. They'll always tell you what's more convinient for you. If I ever go back to London you can bet I'll stay here again. I strongly recommend YHA Oxford Street!!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

All was good except the shower- only cold water available

• 5th Feb 2014

overall ok, but the 10 am checkout time is horrible.

1 2 3 Next » last »