YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

Unfortunately, the hot water boiler broke after our first night so for 2 days there was no hot water to shower with. We walked to the YHA Central Hostel and showered there instead. It was a setback, but not a major one... just inconvenient. YHA Central has a large dining area and cafeteria but YHA Oxford is a slightly better location but is quite small!

• 25th Aug 2014

All in all it was a good accomodation in a great location. the only disturbing part was the toilets that were really small. you were almost sitting on the garbage box. nice staff and great offers to do. area was really nice.

Great place to stay. The kitchen is fantastic. My towel disappeared every couple days but I was able to get a new one from the front desk. I wish it were closer to the tube stops but it's in an amazing location - restaurants, bars, stores, theaters, and more are nearby - and reasonably close to 2 tube stops so that is ok.

A great hostel right in the thick of things in London. I've stayed here twice now and I'm sure I'll be back again. Thanks for another great stay!

Thank you. Hope to see you soon!

Small rooms, but laundry in basement and you cannot beat the location. Staff lovely; wifi not available for non-members, but I had breakfast at Starbucks everyday (two seconds down the road), and they have free wifi.

Nice hostel, fairly small and with a hotel-like environment. Not much noise or party going on, which is good if you just want to rest. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the staff is helpful. Internet works all over the place. I also found it to be in an excellent location in London, walkable distance to pretty much everything I wanted to do at the city, with good places around to go at night too.

I love this hostel! Amazing location and very friendly staff.

Thank you!!

The hostel has an amazingly quiet atmosphere considering its location. The staff was very friendly, everything was very clean and neat. Great job.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you so much. Hope to see you back at our hostel again.

We stayed here for 3 nights. We often stay in hostels, and have always been happy about that. But we would not recommend this place to anyone. We got a very small room on the top floor. The room was very very hot and damp. There is no airco and the windows can't be opened. We both had to sleep in the top bunk beds, the two other ladies 'reserved' the lower beds. This was very annoying! We always had to disturb them and the other way around. We slept really bad! Don't stay here!!!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for leaving a review for us.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »