YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

2061 Total Reviews

A lovely stay. The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff was kind and friendly, delicious breakfasts: my new home in London, can't wait to come back to.

• 12th Dec 2013

The Hostel was in a good location, but on arriving I realized the wifi wasn't free. The beds were ok, although the sheets just fit around the mattress.

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

Hostel was in a good location and was good value. Staff could have been friendlier and more helpful when asked for good bars/pubs and restaurants.

It is amazing how clean this place is! Everything was great, especially the lady at the reception who has EVERYTHING you need, just ask!

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

It would be difficult to beat this location. You do have to climb some stairs but we all probably don't exercise enough while on vacation. The bathrooms were as small as they could get but don't let this detour you from staying here at the YHA. I'd definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to London. Amazing location!

Thanks for the great feedback.

Very nice hostel. Beds were comfortable, Facilities clean and of good standards (more than enough hot water from the showers :) ). The best part was the Lounge area which is very cozy. I would definetly recommend this Hostel - even if it wasn't for the great Location (which indeed is fantastic).

• 7th Dec 2013

Thank you for such wonderful feedback.

Great hostel with very good location. Close to Oxford street an short distance to Oxford Cirkus. You have to pay extra for wifi, towels etc. if you are not a member of hostel international (?).

Good to hear you had a good stay. Yes, we do charge for internet if you are not a member, all guests staying here and wishing to hire a towel are charged £2, with a £5 deposit. Hope to see you back here again soon.

A wonderful hostel that is perfectly located and staffed by a very welcoming and friendly team. Very clean and safe. Would definitely stay here again. :)

Thank you for the positive feedback. Hopefully see you soon.

LOVED IT. You are all friendly and its so organised. Im coming back every time I stay in London. Maybe introduce a membership/loyalty card to use in your hostels around the world? ... Build some more everywhere and. ill pay to be a member!

• 2nd Dec 2013

Had a really enjoyable stay, friendly staff, so central, ticked all the right boxes!

found the staff really friendly and helpful ,really enjoyed our stay.

• 29th Nov 2013

We booked two 4-bed dorms with private bathrooms. One of the rooms came with a toilet only, the other with nothing. We had to be somewhere so had no time to sort it out, but was less than impressed as that was why I booked it! Staff were quite aloof too, not all that helpful in calling us a cab and then chasing up the cab when it was a no-show. However, safe enough, great location and fairly affordable all things considered.

• 28th Nov 2013

Apologies for the confusion - we have never advertised ensuite rooms online or anywhere else as we simply don't have any. The one room which does have a toilet is not enough to advertise as ensuite so we don't to avoid disappointment. Next time you could try our sister hostel YHA London Central where most 4 bed rooms have private facilities. Best Regards

One of the best hostels ever! Close to Oxford Street in the centre of Soho, the hostel was very clean with enough space in the 4-bed-room, WIFI worked very well, cosy atmosphere in the sitting room, definitely will go back next time when I will be in London!

The staff was excellent as the location. Me and my party would however have appreciated if the restroom had been cleaned more often. But we will defienetly be coming back!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Sweden

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Our restrooms are cleaned twice daily, if you find a mess or problem during your stay then please tell reception so that we can fix it. We are glad you enjoyed your time here and look forward to greeting you again. Best Regards

Wonderful homey ambiance in the middle of London! Close to well-connected underground stations.

I was very impressed with the hostel, would have loved to have a lift that covered all floors but all in all it was clean and safe and boasts a great location!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Iceland

I loved this hostel! Everything is clean, bright, beautiful; staff are friendly and helpful. I really liked the small size of the rooms (only four beds! love it!), the common areas, and the amazing view from the window of my room--I could see the London Eye! :D The location is wonderfully convenient, just right off Oxford Street and very central. I walked everywhere from here! I absolutely loved this hostel and would recommend it to anyone. I wish I could live here! 1 minus: no Wi-Fi upstairs.

Excellent location. Friendly staff. Will definitely be back

• 15th Nov 2013

Thanks for making our visit really pleaseant. Just the right amount of support from very friendly staff.

• 14th Nov 2013

best hostel I ever stayed at. perfectly located close to Oxford Circus. and: most friendly staff you could ever imagine. it's like staying at a friend's house.

Thank you for your comments, please come again.