YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1924 Total Reviews

We loved our stay here! It was in the perfect location for us and the rooms were are good size. Really friendly staff as well! Would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Oct 2013

All good:)

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Norway
  • Mixed Group, 41+

...was gr8...

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Slovenia

Great location in central London! Everything is in walking distance! Staff are friendly and very helpful. Very nice hostel,my only issue would be having to pay for wifi, this is not common in many hostels any more

Very clean and great location. Awesome check-in staff too!

The hostel is so weel located, clean and well structured! Shower, beds and bethroom are very confortable! I def recommended!

• 27th Sep 2013

Great location , very comfortable beds, kind and willing employees

Aloha, I had a beautiful, lovely, great, wonderful, fantastic time in London for my 49th birthday it was a "BLAST". The staff was wonderful and very caring. They was also very helpful and supportive the best in the world. I "LOVE" them I thank "GOD" for them. I will be back soon take and "GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD".

• 25th Sep 2013

I arrived late in the evening, was met by a smiling receptionist, good service, thorough routines and good information. The room was small, but ok. Clean bedsheets. The showers were small, the same with toilets, but very clean. In the morning a smiling lady was walking around to greet people and helping out with information about everything. Very nice!! It was also more "old" people than young people ther. Very helpful staff, and good information in writing. Easy to understand what to do.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Norway

We were lucky enough to stay at this hostel twice. We went back a second time about a month after our first visit. The staff remembered us and were just as friendly as the first time round. Great hostel!

I stayed there for 2 nights and it was really good. I was travelling alone and I felt safe in the hostel. The facilities were great and clean though I would have wished for a bigger room and bigger showers (you end up splashing water everywhere). Couldn't have asked for a better location. Staff (24/24) nice and helpful. A nice place to stay.

• 20th Sep 2013

Good beds and rooms but that is it. This place is like a college dorm, the staff like RAs. We were yelled at for having a girl come in to our room for 5 mins. The Wifi is 5 pounds per day and doesn't work on any of the floors where the hostel rooms are. They have plenty of money for decent facilities but won't spend $100 on improving the wifi. There was no one hanging out and socializing. This was a crappy hostel, I wouldn't stay here again, not inviting and/or fun.

Hi Mark. Sorry you feel this way. We need all guests to register with their ID at reception before going into the rooms. It's just a method of controlling unauthorised access in a city centre location and it didn't really seem like you were annoyed at the time. Wifi is free to HI members, and yes, it is limited to the 3rd floor and parts of the 4th floor. All the common areas and approx 30% of the rooms have coverage. We're glad you liked our bedrooms though!

Clean beadrons and bath.. You must pay for internet and breakfast. Great location, next to metro station.

Having to pay for WiFi was a bummer. Because of that I went to Starbucks everyday instead. That's a weeks worth of coffee that I didn't purchase at the hostel itself. That was really the only thing I wasn't a fan of.

• 13th Sep 2013

Location location location!!! Nice and friendly staff, nice facilities... no free wifi was not ok and expensive breakfast not ok as well. But the location is fantastic and I'd definitely stay there again and recommend it. There's no way you'll see yourself in the wrong part of town and you'll be right in the heart of the city.

This hostel is very well-located, in the centre of London. The staff was always very kind and helpful, showing me maps and helping me on how to get to some places. It is more like a hotel, so this means you won't meet many people in the lounge, but you can always make friends at your own room. If you want to have a calm stay, sleep well (nice beds!!!), and have many stores restaurants, and one of the main metro stations 5 minutes from you, this is your place.

clean comfortable perfect location

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Israel

i think several people didn't like the continuous background music in the common room and could do with more seating

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Wales
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for a pleasant and efficient stay in London.

Very well situated to the back of Regent Street. Staff very friendly and helpful. We had a twin room on 3rd floor - clean and recently decorated. Little bit noisy from the street but nothing more than you would expect in such a central location.