YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

2021 Total Reviews

One of the best hostels ever! Close to Oxford Street in the centre of Soho, the hostel was very clean with enough space in the 4-bed-room, WIFI worked very well, cosy atmosphere in the sitting room, definitely will go back next time when I will be in London!

The staff was excellent as the location. Me and my party would however have appreciated if the restroom had been cleaned more often. But we will defienetly be coming back!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Sweden

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Our restrooms are cleaned twice daily, if you find a mess or problem during your stay then please tell reception so that we can fix it. We are glad you enjoyed your time here and look forward to greeting you again. Best Regards

Wonderful homey ambiance in the middle of London! Close to well-connected underground stations.

I was very impressed with the hostel, would have loved to have a lift that covered all floors but all in all it was clean and safe and boasts a great location!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Iceland

I loved this hostel! Everything is clean, bright, beautiful; staff are friendly and helpful. I really liked the small size of the rooms (only four beds! love it!), the common areas, and the amazing view from the window of my room--I could see the London Eye! :D The location is wonderfully convenient, just right off Oxford Street and very central. I walked everywhere from here! I absolutely loved this hostel and would recommend it to anyone. I wish I could live here! 1 minus: no Wi-Fi upstairs.

Excellent location. Friendly staff. Will definitely be back

• 15th Nov 2013

Thanks for making our visit really pleaseant. Just the right amount of support from very friendly staff.

• 14th Nov 2013

best hostel I ever stayed at. perfectly located close to Oxford Circus. and: most friendly staff you could ever imagine. it's like staying at a friend's house.

Thank you for your comments, please come again.

Great place, good environment, good prices. Highly recommend :)

I very good located hostel, the staff was really nice and the room was clean.

First, I would like to say Thank you to all staff there ,they all are kind,nice,helpful and warm people which I rarely met in my life before Next, it is excellent location and superb in service!

Perfect Location. No table in room. No WIFI signal in 5/F floor.A little bit expensive compared with its service provided.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel! I would be there next time!

The staff were super friendly and helpful and the rooms and showers were very clean.

Typical Hi hostelling hostel that you have to pay for everything Wifi, locker, etc wifi just in common areas Small rooms and expensive reception like a hotel. staff dont interact with the guests

I definitely would like to recommend this hostel (if you are not from Hungary /hungry-hungarian jokes aren't funny/), it's very clean, and has good neighborhood.

Really enjoyed stay, showers hot and clean and individual changing areas great for privacy. Lee from Namibia... was very friendly on desk and gave us lots of laughs...made a big difference if you're new and on your own at desk and she voluntarily arranged reasonable priced taxi one night. Stayed with daughters.

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Great feedback, thank you. Hope to see you back here again soon.

Excellent location in soho- close to main shopping oxford/regent street as well as walking distance to tourist sites such as buckingham palace etc. very clean hostel with friendly staff and decent bedrooms with personal reading light n charger per bed. It is not a party hostel though so i would go elsewhere if you were looking to meet lots of people and party (although if u want a good nights sleep then this is a good place!)

Thank you for you great comments.

A nice and clean hostel in a great location and with a very friendly atmosphere

• 1st Nov 2013

Very friendly staff , great location. , very clean ! Will definitely stay there again when back in London

• 31st Oct 2013