YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

1947 Total Reviews

The location is perfect. Staff was nice and helpful and we really enjoyed our time there.

Its my second stay at YHA and it will be my third very soon. Very clean, very near to Oxford Street, very good price. I have nothing bad to say about this hostel. This is one of the best hostels ever. I recomend this to EVERYONE!!

It was fairly good. Fortunately, my roomates were nice and about the same ages. Warm or hot shower is possible and there are enough toillets. One thing was, in the shower, there's nowhere to keep shampoos or soap. There is one but it's far tiny. B'fast in the cafeteria wasn't too bad(I took english muffin with bacon and egg) but slightly expensive. I went out to have b'fast after the first morning. Staffs are nice and helpful.

• 10th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

We spent there only one night but the staff was very friendly and helpful and the location is absolutely perfect!

The location of the hotel is superb. The room was very clean and the bed was cosy. I can highly recommend the hostel.and would definitely stay there again.

Very nice place near almost of everything

Good : NIce location. Easy to get there from Tube St. Bad : Noisy at night. Room is too small compare to other YHA hostel. Shower and Toilet are not in the room.

nice and clean rooms, hot showers, staff is very helpful. Location is excellent, walking distance to most of the major sights otherwise tube Station nearby. bring your own lock though and sadly the breakfast is not included in the Price.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in.!! Clean and friendly. Nothing was a problem for staff.Located in the fabulous Soho area, walking distance to Trafalgar Square. Not a bad word to say about this one..top marks. Thanks everyone.

Hello. We enjoyed our stay in YHA. I have told my friends about you and mabye they are comming to stay. Hopefully me too . Thanks from gunn

• Norway

We loved our stay here! It was in the perfect location for us and the rooms were are good size. Really friendly staff as well! Would definitely stay here again!

All good:)

• Mixed Group, 41+

...was gr8...

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Slovenia

Great location in central London! Everything is in walking distance! Staff are friendly and very helpful. Very nice hostel,my only issue would be having to pay for wifi, this is not common in many hostels any more

Very clean and great location. Awesome check-in staff too!

The hostel is so weel located, clean and well structured! Shower, beds and bethroom are very confortable! I def recommended!

• 27th Sep 2013

Great location , very comfortable beds, kind and willing employees

Aloha, I had a beautiful, lovely, great, wonderful, fantastic time in London for my 49th birthday it was a "BLAST". The staff was wonderful and very caring. They was also very helpful and supportive the best in the world. I "LOVE" them I thank "GOD" for them. I will be back soon take and "GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD".

• 25th Sep 2013

I arrived late in the evening, was met by a smiling receptionist, good service, thorough routines and good information. The room was small, but ok. Clean bedsheets. The showers were small, the same with toilets, but very clean. In the morning a smiling lady was walking around to greet people and helping out with information about everything. Very nice!! It was also more "old" people than young people ther. Very helpful staff, and good information in writing. Easy to understand what to do.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Norway

We were lucky enough to stay at this hostel twice. We went back a second time about a month after our first visit. The staff remembered us and were just as friendly as the first time round. Great hostel!