YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

Fiquei satisfeita, mas deixa a desejar comparando com outros hostels da europa...A localização é boa, pertinho da Oxford street... A limpeza dos banheiros é boa mas a do quarto era razoavel... Em 5 noites minha cama não foi ajeitada e o chão estava sempre um pouco sujo, o quarto nao cheirava bem... A atmosfera é tranquila mas sem eventos que promovam interação..Wifi somente no loBby.. staff é prestativo... Achei o local seguro, com locker no quarto... Tomada e luz individual em todas as camas...

Nice and clean place, excellent location. More smiles on staff faces would be appreciated. Stay at the youth hostel for the price of a tropical resort vacation week! Youth Hostel accessibility is not was it used to be. I guess is the price to pay for the London Calling...

• 21st Aug 2015

Fantastic stay at the YHA, very friendly staff. Slight misunderstanding when we booked for two nights and were told we were changing rooms to find out the next day we weren't. But like every trip, only a minor bump in the road! Thanks to all at the YHA, we will be back!!

• 19th Aug 2015

Un excellent plan pour un séjour à Londres. Tous les membres du personnel sont chaleureux et serviables. Les chambres sont agréables, les sanitaires impeccables. L'atmosphère est très plaisante, avec le salon, la cuisine et la salle à manger. Il faut s'y prendre très tôt pour avoir de la place, mais ça vaut la peine !

• 17th Aug 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

One quirk of this hostel is the windows are completely blocked by the frame so no air gets in even when completely opened...London may not get that hot but our room was incredibly stuffy and stagnant with no airflow, especially since our room had a broken fan. The facility is very clean and the staff was very warm and helpful. A little pricy but the location is perfect for all the main sights.

Excellent experience. I had a problem with the room and the staff took care of it right away. Everything is just right here regarding the facilities and cleanliness, but the staff are what make it special. I've literally travelled the world and have never had staff as excellent as I had at YHA London. Highly Recommended.

• 16th Aug 2015

Overall I find it ok. I checked in at 6pm that night and left 10am (check out time) - however only really slept for 3 hrs. I was hospitalized with a bad case of tonsillitis (didn't know what it was before, I was running short of breath and heart was pumping fast, cold sweat etc). I ask the guy at the reception to call an ambulance but he refused to, I try to explain to him the situation and with his "medical expertise" he said ambulance will not come if this is not an emergency. (story tbc..)

Hi there, I am sorry to hear that your stay was impeded by tonsillitis, that is no fun for anyone and I wish you a speedy recovery. Emergency services in the UK are for life threatening situations and the staff member tried to organise a taxi to the closest A&E for you instead. I will be speaking to the whole team about handling requests such as this to avoid any future misperception. We hope you will return to London one day and have a better experience. All the best, Marisa

Muy bien ubicado! En el centro del soho y a pasos del metro y buses. Limpio y personal muy cordial y ameno.

Thank you for the great review, hope to see you back at our hostel on your next visit to London. Kind regards, Leigh

I've stayed in a few hostels and this was by far the best one I've stayed in. Very clean, friendly and a good vibe throughout the place. I was in a 4 bed dorm and found it fairly spacious and very comfortable. I'd definitely stay again.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Hi there, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We hope to see you back here again on your next trip to London. Kind regards, Leigh

The hostel was very clean and well organized. It was also,incredibly quiet considering we were in down town London. A very nice building and great people. I Highly recommend buying their breakfasts!

• 2nd Aug 2015

Hi there, thanks for the great review and good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Kind regards, Leigh.

O único problema é que não tem elevador de acesso para os quartos, e subir com mala e/ou mochilla torna-se cansativo.

• 27th Jul 2015

Muito bom! Limpo, bem localizado, calmo e pessoal muito simpático e prestável. Fiquei num quarto feminino de quatro, um pouco apertado mas como passava todo o dia fora foi tranquilo. Decididamente um sitio a ficar num futuro regresso.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

L'auberge était propre le personnel aimable cependant, il faisait irrespirable dans les chambres alors que la température extérieure n'était pas si élevée

Awesome hostel in an awesome location. The staff were so nice and accomodating at all times.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

En general todo muy bien. Es un hostel muy recomendable, la ubicación es muy buena, así como el personal que atiende. Para volver!!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Thank you. Hope to see you soon.

Très bon rapport qualité prix, des chambres agréables, fonctionnelles & propres. Les sanitaires propres. Le personnel agréable, de bon conseil & de bonne humeur. La salle pour le petit déjeuner est un peu petite quand il y a du monde.

• 11th Jul 2015

Great to hear that you found our hostel to be so good. We hope to see you back here again soon.

Overall great hostel! However, if you're looking for more of a party hostel, I would go somewhere else. We were a little disappointed that the other visitors weren't as social (a lot of the visitors were pretty old).

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Very friendly staff

La ubicación del hotel es EXCELENTE. Está a dos cuadras de Oxford Street, donde se encuentran todos los lugares de ropa y está rodeado de lugares Buenos para comer. Además tiene acceso al subte en sus cercanías. El hostel es muy limpio, más ambiente familiar. Los baños y las duchas son compartidas pero están en excelentes condiciones. Las habitaciones son bastante pequeñas. Definitivamente lo recomiendo para quedarse en Londres!

Wonderful hostel, I will definitely come back!

• 2nd Jul 2015