YHA London Oxford Street Reviews

14 Noel Street, Soho, W1F 8GJ, London, England

la experiencia ha sido muy buena, el hostal muy bueno, lo único que nos ha dejado un poco insatisfecho y por lo que tenemos dudas de volver es que el wiffi es de pago. Para el poco rato que estábamos en el hostal no nos compensaba pagar lo que cobraban, pienso que debería ser gratuito como en la mayoría de los hostal.gracias y hasta siempre.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Venezuela

Die Lage ist perfekt, die Mitarbeiter sind sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und unkompliziert. Die Atmosphäre ist locker und ungezwungen, man lernt schnell neue Leute kennen:) Ich würde sofort wieder ins YHA gehen!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

No Free-WiFi. Very small toilets. Very good location. Small dinning room.

Very good hostel. Good location. Has everything a traveler needs. Thumbs up.

Welcome and warm feeling for guest to stay and room is very cozy n clean for this price so can say it is very reasonable price , excellent location which very near oxford circus tube by walking distance :) worth to pay for and also very happy because of friendly and helpful Yha London oxford street staff They are all work professional way as usual so love to come back again anytime I can :) Thank you to you all !!

We had a really good time in the hostel and the staff were really nice. The only bad thing were the information to go to airports..... my friends and I had 2 differents flights (from 2 different airports), and for both of us the information the staff gave us to go to the airport (when, where, how,..) were not accurate... my friends miss their plane because of it, and it wasted a little the end of the trip...

• 28th Mar 2014

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to fill this in. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and like our wonderful staff. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with your flights. We provide a useful guide with directions to the airport, if you experienced any inaccuracy with it we would really appreciate if you could let us know precisely which information you think was incorrect. Our email address is: oxfordst@yha.org.uk. Regards, YHA Staff.

Everything was ok

• 23rd Mar 2014

Ótimo hostel. Limpo, agradável. Único ponto negativo. Wi-Fi pago e o sinal do Wi-fi pago não pega nos quartos.

It was a very nice place to stay, the location could'nt be better! This visit in YHA was much better than many other hotels in the nearby! I really recomend this place!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Female Group, 41+

Sehr nettes Personal, alles sauber und gut gepflegt, perfekte Lage zum Shoppen in London, leider war der Check-In etwas verspätet, ansonsten war - gerade nur für eine Nacht - alles wunderbar!

• 19th Mar 2014

I haven't checked in at this ordered time because of the mistake the website brought to me. Next time when you intend to book a hotel, I think booking.com is better than hostelworld.com. Booking.com always remind me the hotel I ordered, so I can double check

Me and my sister thought it was a great experience that we had With this hostel. It was a verk friendly staff and good facilities. It was clear and it was a perfect location, just a couple minuters walk from Oxford circus. We are very pleased with our stay.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Schönes (ruhiges) Hostel in perfekter Lage (1 min von Oxfordstreet). Die Zimmer sowie das Bad sind sehr sauber Und gut eingerichtet. Die mitarbeiter an der Rezeption sind sehr freundlich Und hilfsbereit. Küche ist vorhanden, WLAN kostet extra sofern man Kein yha mitglied ist.

a nice hostel, I was only there for 1 night and didnt spend much time there but its definately one of the nicer hostels Ive stayed in.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. Kind regards, Leigh

En el Hotel nos sentimos con mi compañera, muy còmodas, un ambiente limpio, con personal super dispuesto a asesorarte sobre el funcionamiento del hotel y acerca de recorridos y lugares a visitar. El idioma no fue inconveniente ya que ellos mismos recurrian a quienes hablaban español para darnos explicaciones que solicitamos. Un lugar acogedor,con buen clima para compartir, excelente organizaciòn para desayuno y comidas. Altamente recomendable! Gracias a todos !!!!!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This place was very well situated in beautiful Soho.The rooms were clean and not having to carry/pay for bedsheets was great.Cleanliness in the bathrooms/showers could have been better.The staff was terrible.They were disturbingly indifferent to the point of being rude and their attitude set an unpleasant tone for the whole place.I guess that when your hostel is so well situated, you don't have to care for the customers because they'll keep coming anyway.My advice:Take your money somewhere else!

The window was broken in our room so we could not let any fresh air in during 2 days. For the rest we had a great stay!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are looking into the problems with the window. Nice to hear that you had a good stay with us. Kind regards, Leigh

Loistava paikka! Vaikka on suurkaupungin sydämessä, ei siitä ollut mitään häiriötä. Oltiin perheenä omassa neljän hengen huoneessa. Oma WC ja huoneella rauhallinen sijainti.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Finland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Es un albergue acogedor y agradable. La posibilidad de preparar comidas es muy interesante por lo cara que es la ciudad y para poder descansar un rato.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Spain

I keep coming back because it's everything I expect from a good hostel, with the bonus of its central location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6