YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Very good location for a good price. Quiet, great if you want to sleep well but not so if you like to hang around and meet people

Very good. I just stayed there for a quick one night before I had to fly out the next day so I wasn't there very much but the facilities were all good. Close to Euston and King's Cross/St Pancras stations which was helpful. Only bad thing was that the wifi only works in the lobby/ground floor area so you can't use it in your room.

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Had a great time!

No self-catering kitchen (that I was aware of) which was a bit annoying. Asides from that. great place. Excellent location, every bed had a socket, would stay there again.

It seems so silly that we have to pay for daytime locker storage!!

• 2nd Jan 2016

Excellent staff as per usual. Very tolerant when my friend and I stumbled home at 3am haha

• 23rd Dec 2015

The only unpleasant thing was to have to spend money on a locker to keep my bags until the room was ready. The hotel should provide a free luggage service in this case,

Location was great and as we were only there one night was fine. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned, bin was overflowing and generally dirty. Bed was really comfortable.

Staff are great, the place is warm, friendly, free wifi.. Cheap food and drinks in the cafe.. The room was alright but the beds are too small.. They are like kids sized bunk beds for adults. And if your a taller person, then forget a good nights sleep as the beds are too small and they have leg boards to so no feet over the end.. I find a few YHA have the same problem with beds for people over 185 cms..oh and the heater in the room was way to loud, you might wanna turn it on and have a listen

Its great site for a stop before getting the Eurostar, however the room wasn't used as efficiently as possible - it was big enough to fit 3 or 4 single beds on the floor. Also if you have guests who know they snore can you give them something to put on their nose - you know, like those things people use for swimming. The woman on the bunk below me was shaking the whole bed with her snoring and it was impossible for me to sleep. I thought there was some sort of hippo under me !!!!

• 11th Nov 2015

Absolutely no atmosphere, good for older travellers or if you need to get the train as its very close to St pancras. Showers are pretty horrible, but beds comfortable. Staff hit and miss, one guy was very friendly but most are slow and rude.

Clean, friendly and great value - thanks. Having the luggage store was brill as well, as we left all our stuff here whilst exploring!

• 28th Oct 2015

The location is great right next to the St Pancreas train station. The hostel is very safe and has good facilities. The atmosphere is not so social and attracts somewhat aloof crowd. The noise level from the street is very annoying and loud. I only stayed here for one night and barely slept. The staff was great though!

Great location with easy access to public transportation and walking distance from the heart of Camden. Helpful warm staff, excellent in house kitchen with clean facilities and updated and spacious rooming, Wish the clientele skewed a tad younger (lots of families and solo business men) so not as social as some hostels I've experienced but that's more the timing of my two visits and less the hostel's fault. A bit pricier but you also get what you pay for. Would definitely stay again!

For the price, I think YHA London St Pancras is more than value for money. First off, the location is superb. Ideal for an early morning train catch at St Pancras International. Secondly, the room and toilet are very clean! We took the 4-bedded private ensuite and had a very comfortable one night stay. Thirdly, checking in and out were a breeze. The staff were polite as well. We thought we had to pay additional for the towels but were told they are already included in the room price - awesome!

1. Arrived at the hostel around 745, slow check in, slow to resolve the issue of someone sleeping on the wrong bed, though bed labels were so clear. Couldn't head out for dinner till 930pm. 2. Stayed 1 night before heading back to Singapore and I came back with bed bug bites. 3. To be honest, I'm not sure what facilities there are at the hostel, because the reception just gave me my keys, didn't say anything else till I asked about WIFI which I could not connect the whole night when at level 0

Been here few times, use it as stop over. First few times rooms were clean and nice my last visit the room smelled so badly of urine. On the 4th floor. Im not sure if it was just that room was having problems with their bathroom or what. I have booked another night and i hope i get a room that doesnt smell again! Otherwise its cheap /great location!!

You know what you're getting, its cheap, just across the road from kings cross station, 5 mins from euston station and a 20 min walk to oxford street. The rooms are super basic but clean, there is a small cafe/bar in the lobby. A tv room if you want that sort of thing. No complaints. Don't take your significant other here for a romantic getaway, but for a good night's sleep in the centre of london for a low low price, book now!

The hostel had more of a hotel feel than a hostel. Meaning, every small thing costed money. Even to put your backpack in the luggage room to wait for your bed to be available was between £2-3. The location is right near Kings Cross/Pancras Rail Station and tube, which is a great location you need the railway to.continue your travels.

I was disappointed to find the comfortable chairs etc in the eating area had been changed for wod tables and benches. For the older traveller, siting on a bench it no back is not comfortable. Also couch gone from he lounge upstairs. Again bean bags not suitablefor every one.