YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Impressed with cleanliness and friendly staff. Pity no self-catering facility at all.

Very close to king cross station and international rail station. I only stayed there for a night but I would recommend to those who has early train to catch.

This is an excellent hostel. They are well situated within easy Tube rides to everything you want to do in London and plenty of good stuff within walking distance. My only (and severe) critique...after ten years of staying at this place, they still do not have wifi in the rooms. Come on guys, it's time to join the 21st century. I'm currently staying in a run down hostel in Switzerland nothing remotely like yours, but I've got wifi in the room. Buy some routers and upgrade.

Lovely stay, brilliant location, helpful staff, very safe and clean. Would stay here again easily.

Great hostel, was a bit stuffy and warm in the room (even with open window) but you get that a lot in London. Otherwise good spaceous rooms and facilities.

This is a fabulous hostel true to the YHA spirit.

Great location, next to St. Pancras station with easy access to the tube. Well maintained hostel with great facilities. Only downside is there was no self-service kitchen. The cafe was lovely though. I checked in quite early and there was plenty of storage space for luggage in lockers (for a small fee). Staff was very friendly and helpful when we found someone had already checked into our beds, it was all sorted out very quickly. I would absolutely stay here any time I return to London!

This hostel i have stayed at each year for the last 4-5 years. The good thing is that beds are already made for you which is a huge plus after a long day traveling. Great location. Downside is that the facilities have got a little worn over the years. Eg. Broken toilet seats in 2 toilets! They have a great wifi connection in the ground floor. Rooms large and clean and good lighting. Overall i very much recommend.

The bed was good and comfortable. The toilets were really clean. Liked that the hostel has enough laundry machines.. no need to wait. Just small thing, there was no Wifi in the bedrooms only the lobby area.

I really enjoy the stay in London. The place is just at the King's cross, and it's very clean and quiet. They were really helpful. I hope I can come and visit for a another time!

Lovely staff and a great location. We only had trouble with the shower head -- a strange

• 25th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

No Wi-Fi on bedrooms. They charge for print a paper, use a computer, guard your luggage while you're out(if you need to check out before leave the city), no have breakfast, no plugs on beds for charge gadgets...

Only stayed for one night but was pleased at the room handy for getting the train from Euston station .

• 24th May 2015

Facilities only average or maybe partly poor because there is no self-catering kitchen which to me just is a necessary part in a youth hostel and there was no towel included (I am used to having one towel included and just if you want some more you have to pay a fee, so this was new to me).

• 19th May 2015

really good location

Quick walk from Euston or Kings Cross Stations. Clean and comfy beds. Friendly staff. Can't beat the price. Would recommend :)

Best hostel in London. I get to London about every two years. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• 10th May 2015

The staff was friendly and courteous. They were willing to help me with anything.

A nice hostel in a good location, but would benefit from a bit of TLC. The bathroom in my room was a nice size and clean with a good shower, but the walls had been painted with a cheap emulsion not designed for wet rooms and it had all clearly been peeling off for a quite a while. Shoddy interior decorating let the place down a bit but this could be easily rectified.

Position is very good, just 3 mins next to King's station. And room is big. But, it takes luggage store charge and breakfast (just normal quality ...)

« first « Prev 1 2 3