YHA London St Pancras

8.7
Fabulous 2003 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

This is a decent hostel in a great location for trains; the staff are also quite friendly and helpful. It is by no means a party hostel or a super social hostel, so if you're looking for something like that, this isn't the place for you. However the beds are comfy and they serve food and stuff so if that's what you want, then this would be suitable!

• Australia, Female, 18-24

Great as always!

• camillahazelmartin9949
  • England, Female, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

This is am a great hostel and I'll be returning when I need to stay in London again. No complaints at all.

22nd Jan 2017

Clean safe hostel. Not very close to sights but close to Kings Cross so tube transport is easy. My only complaint would be the wifi can be a little spotty. Make sure to bring your own padlock and towel! Overall I enjoyed my stay.

21st Jan 2017

Beds need to be wider.. Staff great.. Maybe food menu needs an update.. Nice and cheap and good drinks, coffee and so on.. Not sure about the check in being at the bar though.. the area it was in was fine.. hopefully they do something with that area.. anyway, thanks for the nice stay..

19th Jan 2017
3.7

you would never be able to sleep cause the noise from the street. I wish I knew! plus some of the staffs are really unreasonable and rude. A chubby female staff (pardon my language) with short hair actually shouted at me when I asked about changing my reservation. three minutes later an old lady came and demanded an apology for the rudeness of the very same staff. other staffs were standing by without comment. worst hostel that I even stayed (and I travel a looot)

13th Jan 2017

Had a pretty good stay here. The location is the best thing about this hostel - it's so convenient to be a short walk from King's Cross, St Pancras, and Euston! The bed was comfortable and I felt that I had a reasonable amount of space in the room. There isn't much of an atmosphere in this hostel, though - I would definitely recommend staying at another hostel if you would like to meet other backpackers and travellers.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

It's a great hostel with friendly staff and very nice rooms. What I didn't like was that you need to pay for lockers if you want to store your luggage, I know this is quite common in hostels, but I've also been to others in London where you could store luggage for free.

• Australia, Female, 41+
18th Dec 2016
5.4

Noise from other people at any hour of the day or night ( verbal / banging doors ) Traffic noise if you are in rooms at the front Bed not really comfortable Disappointing this visit However a couple of female staff were very helpful