8.8
Fabulous 1,953 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,953 Total Reviews
YHA London St Pancras Located at 79-81 Euston Road, , London.
England
London NW1 2QE 79-81 Euston Road
88% 1953
51.5286639 -0.1266217
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

It is one of the best places I ever stayed in. Staff was lovely, the week activities great and the place is amazing itself!!! Don't hesitate to go!!

• England, Female, 41+
22nd Nov 2016

Fantastic location, nice modern facilities. My biggest issue is that, despite large numbers of staff in the reception/bar area actually getting any service was not easy The staff all seem to be very happy and busy chatting with each other but not very interested in guests trying to order. I had intended to use the cafe but gave up.

• TiffanyChoo
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
8.0

not bad experience, but I only stay for one night. Staff friendly.

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a nice stay here! See you next time, Cal

• Italy, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Good place, nice and clean room.

• France, Female, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Good place to stay and perfectly located. We were at the 5th floor in a double room and the traffic noise was minimum. Comfy bed and clean room and bathroom. Unfortunately there is no wifi in the rooms, only downstairs but the cappuccino at the bar was delicious :)

Thank you for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your stay! See you next time, Cal

6th Nov 2016

Great stay at this YHA! Right across from St. Pancras, it was the perfect location for me to catch my train to the airport in the morning! Very clean and comfortable.

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Nov 2016

Love this hostel. Nice, clean, quiet, secure and in great location. One thing would be very useful - to have some hooks on walls/doors for your jackets etc. Very obvious lack of, especially during colder months.

• DavidTNZ
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th Oct 2016
6.9

The best thing this hostel has going for it is the location, very close to Kings Cross for direct Tube to Heathrow. I found the atmosphere lacking, not a great hostel for meeting others from my experience. I booked a Male room, but the room was mixed male/female 2 of the nights I was there. I didn't really care, but one woman who booked a female room was not pleased (and was moved). Not sure if this is a common issue or not. No breakfast included which was an extra charge.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
8.0

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at YHA. The hostel is located close to King's Cross Station, it is very clean. My bed was comfortable and my roomates were nice and considerate. The hostel has a quiet atmosphere, most of the people staying there were families or older people (+60). Main problem: THE WI FI DOES NOT WORK IN THE BEDROOMS. That was really inconvenient... Also, the showers leak water to the whole toilet and YHA does not provide clothes to dry the floor. But even so, I enjoyed my stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Oct 2016

Only a flying visit but a pleasant stay. No complaints at all. I'd definitely stay here again.

Hi, thank you for your review. Hope to see you next time. Regards, Jurate