YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Clean and tidy hostel. Happy to change my room when I requested a bottom bunk. Bar area a real asset. Lower floor rooms require updating and ensure toilet seat was broken. Location fantastic

Nice place to stay but if you are looking to meet people and a fun nigh life this isn't the place to go. It was very clean and a 3 minute walk from the train station and underground. I wish I had known it was a family oriented hostile before I booked this stay. Would recommend it to people who are traveling with a group.

• 20th Jul 2015

Not a party hostel but big lockers clean rooms comfy beds and Fiona to sleep under windows opened so fresh air and close to kings cross so access to wherever you want to go in London. Cheaper than most hostels in the city without being gross.

The staffs should manage the customers who irritate other customers by making noise..........there were bunch of school girls making big noise at the lounge and it was super annoying.....I was shocked that any staff pointed it out.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Overall great experience. Staff were mostly friendly, a few around with sour looks on their faces. Breakfast a bit pricey but was good quality. Rooms got stuffy and my room was facing euston rd- couldn't open window due to noise. A lot of loud tour groups. Seemed to cater more to families and older travellers so avoid if not your scene. But great location, facilities and clean and secure. Will recommend.

Impressed with cleanliness and friendly staff. Pity no self-catering facility at all.

Very close to king cross station and international rail station. I only stayed there for a night but I would recommend to those who has early train to catch.

This is an excellent hostel. They are well situated within easy Tube rides to everything you want to do in London and plenty of good stuff within walking distance. My only (and severe) critique...after ten years of staying at this place, they still do not have wifi in the rooms. Come on guys, it's time to join the 21st century. I'm currently staying in a run down hostel in Switzerland nothing remotely like yours, but I've got wifi in the room. Buy some routers and upgrade.

Lovely stay, brilliant location, helpful staff, very safe and clean. Would stay here again easily.

Great hostel, was a bit stuffy and warm in the room (even with open window) but you get that a lot in London. Otherwise good spaceous rooms and facilities.

This is a fabulous hostel true to the YHA spirit.

Great location, next to St. Pancras station with easy access to the tube. Well maintained hostel with great facilities. Only downside is there was no self-service kitchen. The cafe was lovely though. I checked in quite early and there was plenty of storage space for luggage in lockers (for a small fee). Staff was very friendly and helpful when we found someone had already checked into our beds, it was all sorted out very quickly. I would absolutely stay here any time I return to London!

Had a good few nights. Security is really good. Had a terrible time getting wifi, and the staff was very helpful but I wasn't ever able to connect. Wasn't the end of the world, just walked down the street to a Starbucks. Was close to the metro, so that made getting to central London very easy and it was super easy to get to both Heathrow and Gatwick

it was just near King's cross station so very easy to move to other places. The building of this hostel is very clean and modern style. Especially, facilities were very good, although the locker fee(£3) was quite expensive when I had to leave my luggage after checking out. There were a plug and a stand beside each bed, which was very convenient, and I like the cafe in the ground floor, which was suitable for taking a rest and reading a book to me.

This hostel i have stayed at each year for the last 4-5 years. The good thing is that beds are already made for you which is a huge plus after a long day traveling. Great location. Downside is that the facilities have got a little worn over the years. Eg. Broken toilet seats in 2 toilets! They have a great wifi connection in the ground floor. Rooms large and clean and good lighting. Overall i very much recommend.

The bed was good and comfortable. The toilets were really clean. Liked that the hostel has enough laundry machines.. no need to wait. Just small thing, there was no Wifi in the bedrooms only the lobby area.

I really enjoy the stay in London. The place is just at the King's cross, and it's very clean and quiet. They were really helpful. I hope I can come and visit for a another time!

Lovely staff and a great location. We only had trouble with the shower head -- a strange

• 25th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

No Wi-Fi on bedrooms. They charge for print a paper, use a computer, guard your luggage while you're out(if you need to check out before leave the city), no have breakfast, no plugs on beds for charge gadgets...

Only stayed for one night but was pleased at the room handy for getting the train from Euston station .

• 24th May 2015