YHA London St Pancras

Fabulous 2043 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2043 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

Quick stopover whilst in London... Would gladly stay again.

Hello, Thanks for your review, we are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon! Thanks, Charlotte

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th May 2017
6.0

No self catering facilities and not much atmosphere, but it is perfect if you just need a place to crash before catching an early 5am train out of St Pancras. Location also good for exploring central london.

Hi Jessica! Thanks for taking the time to write to us such a useful review, everything help us to improve and make some changes. Our hostel is well know for being in a very convenient location for travellers. Safe, clean and thanks to give us a good review on staff, we always try our best to help you all spend a good time here. Regarding the atmosphere we soon going to have a new reception bar so we hope you can come back soon and make the most of your stay with us! Thanks again, Laura V

7th Apr 2017

Could not have pick a better place to take the train across the street.Very awesome location.Stayed in a 4 man dorm with ensuite.Lots of places to walk to from there

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2017
7.4

To get to the rooms you need a card which is good security but i came back to my room early one afternoon and found my door wide open! The rooms on either side of me were open aswell and not a staff member in sight! This really pissed me off. Later on someone from housekeeping came to check the room and i told her that its completely unacceptable that my door was open and i am pretty sure other people wouldnt appreciate it either. She totally agreed with me and would talk to colleagues about it.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017
6.0

Very disinterested staff and impersonal treatment as guests, which is understandable I suppose at somewhere that does probably turn over far more guests. Booked based purely on location so I could have a 10 minute walk to the station at 5am.

Hi Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our location is one of the biggest selling points, and we're really glad you chose to stay with us. Guest feedback is really important to us, as it is the best way to find out what to continue doing; and more importantly if there's anything that we can to do ensure that every guest has a great stay! We're sorry that you felt that we were disinterested; we want you to feel as welcome as possible, doing whatever we can to help, although we are sorry that on this occasion we fell short. If you would like to discuss anything further then please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hostel. We hope to welcome you back soon, so we can improve your experience and ensure your stay is a positive one! All the best, Ellie

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
7.1

On the picture there were a double bed but when we got there we got a bunkbedd. very disapointed in that!

10th Mar 2017

Great location and great prices. I would come back if I visit London again. However, I do have one complaint. The lights were out for a little bit in one morning when I needed to shower.

Hi there, Thank you for the review! We're sorry you had problems with our lights. Please do notify us when you run into some trouble, our staff are here to help 24/7 Kind regards, Cal

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

Good spot very near kings cross station.

Thank you for the great scores! We hope to see you again soon.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
25th Feb 2017

It's my fourth time at this hostel and I will always recommend it to my friends, only the staff this time was a little impatient and some of them didn't speak English properly or didn't want to understand our requests , but apart from that , everything was fine and well .

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

This is a decent hostel in a great location for trains; the staff are also quite friendly and helpful. It is by no means a party hostel or a super social hostel, so if you're looking for something like that, this isn't the place for you. However the beds are comfy and they serve food and stuff so if that's what you want, then this would be suitable!