YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Although breakfast is not included. They make a mean English breakfast for 5 pounds. Location is excellent, so close to the tube. I will definately stay there again!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

I only stayed for one night between connections from London to Brussels via the Eurostar train; if you are travelling via St Pancras station you couldn't ask for a better location. The staff is friendly, they have a nice bar and the showers are strong and hot (although I noticed mold in our shower stall, the bathroom fan isn't very powerful). The only downside is the road outside is incredibly noisy: so try not to open your window, or ask for a room on the opposite side of the building.

• 9th Sep 2014

Very nice team,helping you always with smile,very competent. Many thanks for helping me with computer and for looking for my tickets. Mrs Losseroy , Sept 3rd to Sept 5th

I was VERY impressed. I did not know what to expect and thought I might stick out as I am 77 but not at all. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I enjoyed every minute! I did not know you could be a member and get a reduction on the prices. I would like to do this but I have already booked a few nights in Marakech. Is there any chance that I can join and get a reduction on this little outing - it would help a lot! thank you for everything Amanda Gale

• 1st Sep 2014

Had a perfect stay here at YHA. It was so much better than I expected and the hostel staff were really lovely!

Great location near Kings Cross/St Pancres. Staff were verz friendlz, room was clean lockers were available, cant complain. Would happilz stay again.

• 30th Aug 2014

I only stayed here for a few hours, because of its proximity to Kings Cross, St. Pancras, and Euston stations. It is directly across from St. Pancras and less than a five minute walk to the other stations. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hostel I picked just for its convenience also had a really nice room with an en suite bathroom and plenty of privacy. Unfortunately, the hostel charges for WiFi, which is sort of a deal breaker.

The interieur was slightly damaged (edges demaged, lamp broken) the breakfast overpriced as well as the Wifi (wich was only accessible on the ground and first floor). But everything was more or less clean and enough for a weekend trip if it wasn't that expencive.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

I had my personal item stolen from this hostel, whilst I accept i left this out (multi uk / us / aus plug charger) and plugged in and was therefore my fault, I honestly didn't think it would be stolen, it's been all over the world for two years. Arrive home and its stolen! Staff were poor and didn't want to even acknowledge it could have happened. YHA poor service poor staff, wouldn't recomend it and it's not the first time either in other YHA hostels.

staff was really kind. location, cleanliness, everything was good to stay but you can't use wifi for free if you are not member of YHA..

One of the best hostel in London!

Great hostel. Right next to Kings cross and multiple tube stations. Very clean and has air con which is a bonus. Food is ok - breakfast was pretty crappy. Wifi was good but you have to pay for it if you are not a member. It is 5 pounds a day. No power plugs available from the top bunk, only bottom bunk. One of the better hostels I have stayed at.

Good location, however to store a locker once check in/out early have to pay for the locker. Wifi also need to pay unfortunately. Staff was friendly. #from Malaysia

Great place, close to everything : Underground, St-Pancras and King's Cross etc. Really clean and highly recommendable.

Excellent hostel, great location, great facilities and good staff. Great standard for ahostel.

Very close to the St. Pancras/Kings Cross station, which is what we needed for a one-night in London. The reception and common areas are very nice. The room was OK, quite Spartan and small. Noisy street below and no earplugs are provided.

Extremely convenient! Best location in London. Bed is overly comfy: did not want to get out of it. Spacious en suite bathroom. Perfect water pressure and plenty of hot water. Not enough wall plugs for everyone in room. Very friendly staff.

it's one of the best hostels for me, i've stayed there four times already.

Noisy door closing mechanics!!! All night!!!

Excellent location! Room was lovely and clean and the beds were really comfortable.

• 18th Jun 2014