Fabulous 1,848 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,848 Total Reviews
YHA London St Pancras Located at 79-81 Euston Road, , London.
England
London NW1 2QE 79-81 Euston Road
86% 1848
51.5286639 -0.1266217
    Rooms available

15th May 2016

Everything was amazing. Great location and the communal area as impeccable. The only semi-complaint we have is that the beds were not very comfortable. But for a big dorm room, it's very well set up

12th May 2016

Good location, friendly staff. Good value for money for a central London location.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
5th May 2016

Nice and cosy hostel. Only minus is that everything else you need costs, like luggage storage and adapter for electricity. Otherwise excellent choise!

4th May 2016

Safe, clean and convenient accommodations near St Pancras, Kings Cross, and Euston train stations. Great place to stay especially if you have an early train!

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

This hostel brings you everything you need with a very reasonable price. The location is one of the best in London with proximity to most of the important landmarks. I had to spend most of the time in the hostel as I has to study for my exam. The atmosphere, the cleanliness, the room temperature and the tranquility were perfect. Two things could have been better, the wifi access except in the lobby and the seats at the dining table in the lounge could have been more comfortable.

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay - hope your exam went well :)

• Japan, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

This hostel was so cozy! I liked here, but just I wanna say is that they don't have kitchen for cooking by myself.

Hey! Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to know that you found us cozy! We're hoping to add a kitchenette in the near future - watch this space! Thanks again, Fizz

7th Apr 2016

Great location, less than a five minute walk to the tube. The staff was very helpful with all of my questions and They directed me to a great free tour in the area. The room was clean and included an ensuite bathroom. Overall very convenient and I would stay there again.

Thanks for an amazing review! We're so pleased you enjoyed your time in London and would stay with us again! We would equally love to welcome you back :) All the best, Fizz

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Nice place. Maybe it was the time of year that I visited but there was no real "atmosphere" and I felt that everyone largely kept to themselves. Otherwise, good hostel in a great location.

• England, Male, 41+
21st Mar 2016

Great place everything fine only the noise from the traffic was disturbing.

Oh no! Sorry you were disturbed - central London is definitely pretty...energetic :/ While we'd love to rival New York as the city that never sleeps, it's always better if our guests can get a decent night's sleep - pop down to reception if you have any problems in the future, we'll stock you up with ear plugs and chamomile tea so you can be well rested and enjoy your time with us a bit more. Thanks for your review though, we really hope to see you again soon. Cheers, Fizz.

• darragh93
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2016

The hostel Is like a hotel. The rooms os clean. The room is secure. The atmosphere is nice at reception and the lounge area has a good atmosphere also. I have nothing negative to say only I wish there was an area for self catering food as I found london in general expensive for eating. How ever the hostwl is very good.

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback, it's always helpful to know what our guests think. We're really happy to know you thought we were clean and safe. We're also excited to share that a kitchenette is on the horizon! We're currently looking at ways to add this - hopefully it will be installed and ready for you next time you visit :) Thanks again! Fizz