YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Very close to the St. Pancras/Kings Cross station, which is what we needed for a one-night in London. The reception and common areas are very nice. The room was OK, quite Spartan and small. Noisy street below and no earplugs are provided.

Extremely convenient! Best location in London. Bed is overly comfy: did not want to get out of it. Spacious en suite bathroom. Perfect water pressure and plenty of hot water. Not enough wall plugs for everyone in room. Very friendly staff.

it's one of the best hostels for me, i've stayed there four times already.

Noisy door closing mechanics!!! All night!!!

Excellent location! Room was lovely and clean and the beds were really comfortable.

• 18th Jun 2014

Excellent place to stay in London,I will be back next time.

Hostel is well located near King's Cross and St. Pancreas. It was also quite clean. However, the heater/air conditioner in my room was not working and I heard units in other rooms were also not working. Unfortunately it was sweltering in my room because there was a complete lack of airflow. The WiFi at the hostel isn't free and there is quite a hefty charge if you aren't a member, but there are lots of places in London where you can get free WiFi.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The facilities were really nice (2 electrical outlets in every bed!). Plus, the had a great free breakfast and lots of tours you could take directly from the hostel. It was also close to a metro stop do it was really easy to get around town. The only downside was that it was a bit loud at night as there are a bunch of youths who are here to party, but if you're into that kind of thing (or a heavy sleeper) than no problem!

• 10th Jun 2014

disappointed with the breakfast- Bacon was not cooked -scrambled eggs were dry & tasteless & the meal was not good overall. the noise factor on the 4th floor with doors banging throughout the night was not condusive to sleep

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Whenever I have been in this hostel I have had a very nice experience and i've found very helpful staff.

Both times I stayed at this hostel I could hardly sleep for the Temperature of the rooms! Why it is so hot with no way to open the windows I have no idea! The other annoying thing is that you can't even get free wifi given the cost of a nights stay! I stayed in much cheaper places that at least offered free wifi!

Maybe on your website give better directions from St Pancras Station, like "We're right accros the street". I wandered around a bit beforehand (in the rain) looking and looking, but somehow missed it at first!! Yet it was SO close by!

• 27th May 2014
  • South Africa

Why did they take away the self catering kitchen? Such a mean thing to do.

• 26th May 2014

The rooms were basic but clean with very comfy beds. The bathrooms were also clean & was easy to get hot water. Staff were all helpful & friendly. Location is great for visiting Camden area but also within walking distance from both Euston & Kings cross stations. I agree with other comments that you can hear traffic from outside but it's London so you have to expect that. The food in the cafe downstairs was really nice. My only complaint is that there is not free wifi.

Full of old people, I thought it was a youth hostel. Poor night atmosphere but they had a really good breakfast option at a good price

• 18th May 2014
  • New Zealand

great location loved it

Very clean. If you want a lower bunk, make sure you ask for it when booking.

• 17th May 2014

although I will be staying at this hostel again I did find my room incredibly noisy and cramped! I hope i will be able to stay in a quiter room when I return!

No soap at sinks. This is a basic health and safety issue to reduce infection and prevent someone from getting I'll and spoiling their stay in London.

Yha was good value as we needed early access to kings cross station. Everything we needed for an overnite stay was available to us and the staff were helpful and efficient. A great place for a short stay.

• 2nd May 2014