YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Why did they take away the self catering kitchen? Such a mean thing to do.

• 26th May 2014

The rooms were basic but clean with very comfy beds. The bathrooms were also clean & was easy to get hot water. Staff were all helpful & friendly. Location is great for visiting Camden area but also within walking distance from both Euston & Kings cross stations. I agree with other comments that you can hear traffic from outside but it's London so you have to expect that. The food in the cafe downstairs was really nice. My only complaint is that there is not free wifi.

Full of old people, I thought it was a youth hostel. Poor night atmosphere but they had a really good breakfast option at a good price

• 18th May 2014
  • New Zealand

great location loved it

Very clean. If you want a lower bunk, make sure you ask for it when booking.

• 17th May 2014

although I will be staying at this hostel again I did find my room incredibly noisy and cramped! I hope i will be able to stay in a quiter room when I return!

No soap at sinks. This is a basic health and safety issue to reduce infection and prevent someone from getting I'll and spoiling their stay in London.

Yha was good value as we needed early access to kings cross station. Everything we needed for an overnite stay was available to us and the staff were helpful and efficient. A great place for a short stay.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

great location and friendly stuff nice to stay really

Wish they had free wi-fi. They have it for members but the price for non-members is outrageous. There is a Starbucks nearby so I went there for breakfast and wi-fi every morning.

5 mins away from Kings Cross ang always very clean. Very nice staff

No breakfast and limited wifi (only to members) provided but location was central and good to travel around!

• 22nd Apr 2014