YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Overall a good hostel with big rooms. While I was there the common room was taken over by a lady who demanded total silence every day. Also staff were rude.

at my first night the room was cold and noisy. Of course I had just tought because my room was in Euston Road but the noisy was do to the window that was not locked. I complained and told me that I should report them and check if anything is not ok. Are you maybe asking me that a customer at his/her arrive should check the room? If so what are you doing there as a reception job? For 3 days I had no chance to have a warm room. No more there.50% must have money back. Service is not adequate.

The location was perfect right next to kings cross and easy to get to, however a lot more older people and was hard to talk to them. If your looking for a place to meet young people to sight see and go out, I suggest stay somewhere else. Breakfast for £5 was average and cooked food could of been a bit freshier.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Dear costumer, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback to improve. Although this is a Youth Hostel, we don't have age limit, so we have a variety of people staying with us. I'm sorry about hearing about the breakfast, thanks for the feedback again. Cora, Team member

Thanks for a lovely stay! it was very easy and the staff were friendly and helpful. great location too. would certainly stay here again.

• 31st Oct 2014

The helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, seems to be dependent at the time of each visit of who happens to be there. This time I found them very helpful. The shower in room 202 continues to be a problem and a decent shower head needs to be installed. It would be useful to have a soap container installed on the wall of the bathroom, as this is a basic need for hand washing after using the toilet.

• 28th Oct 2014

Staff very helpful, beautiful and clean

1 2 3 Next » last »