YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Central and great staff

The room was stupidly hot but overall a good hostel in a fantastic location.

It's just a place to stay, I didn't enjoy it much, the restaurant was nice though

Central and great way start London

I had one of the worst sleeps I have had in years. This was all due to the broken air conditioner in our room. Picture four guys in a small room with no A/C. Our A/C machine was too noisy to keep on so we had to shut it off which resulted in an incredibly hot and stuffy experience. Other than that everything was great..... sleep is over rated. The shower could have used a curtain to prevent getting the floor of the bathroom wet.

• 14th Jun 2013

An excellent breakfast for a few pounds. Wish the wifi were free. Everything is clean and basic and adequate.

as a hostal should be - might be cleaner, but is always an issue in hostals

• 10th Jun 2013
  • Belgium

A good, safe, well located hostel with helpful staff.

It was my first time in a hostel in europe and I really liked the experience since I was travelling alone. It is clean and the staff is nice. Kings cross station is across the street, that helps a lot for tourist.

Towels should be included. Unconfortable shower. Impossible to regulate the temperature or the direction of the water. Bad experience.

Only negative was expensive wifi. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay here.

We stayed in a 4-in-a room private ensuite. Room was spacious with big ensuite bathroom. Cleanliness and security were excellent. Well located near the main train station. Overall, a great place to stay. Wished that wifi was free.

The staff was really nice at the beginning. My card didn't work initially, thus I had to go down to have it fixed again. The room faced the street and the window couldn't be closed. Was noisy and cars driving by always hit a manhole which was terribly annoying. The room is alright, the toilet area wasn't all too clean. Six guys all coming from a party going to bed with their clothes on was disgusting and the snoring was accordingly nerve-wracking. Consequently I left at 5:30 in the morning!

• 27th May 2013

We had a room at the front and there is a cracked manhole cover in road outside which makes a noise every time a vehicle passes over it. It looks unsafe. The noise from the traffic running over the cover managed to keep the occupants of the room awake most of the night, as it is not a constant noise, so just as you are dropping off there is a clatter and you are awake again. Traffic noise per se is not a problem.

• 22nd May 2013

The hostel does not include towels and they charge you for the internet wi-fi.

• 18th May 2013
  • Argentina

Its very loud because of the busy street next to the hostel

• 17th May 2013

The hostel was really great! Many thanks for the nice stay! Can highly recommend. Very clean, helpful staff and great location.

• 16th May 2013

thank you for being so nice!

In general, all quite well, the only problem is the ventilation in rooms. Thank`s

Very nice location and rooms