YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

Rooms have a weird smell. Get rid of it. Clashbar is awesome, but sleeping in one of the rooms in the basement while the music is 'on' is a nightmare. Bathrooms get dirty. Clean them up more often.

Very good and friendly, extremely clean and comfortable. The only annoying thing is that you have to pay to leave the baggage in a locker after checkout.

It is in one of the focal points of London.glad to stay

• 26th Jan 2015
  • India

Great place!!!

Excellent place to be as a backpacker. Clean and organize place to stay over.

Wifi was only available in the public areas at the time I stayed. Definitely not a party hostel, but great for if you want to chill or already have people to hang out with and you just need a home base.

I was very dissapointed with the level of cleanliness and the poor state the dorms were in. The decor, furtniture and facilities both in the rooms and bathrooms are getting old (e.g., some drawers were damaged, toilet seat in the toilet was moving around dangeroursly), but worst of all the whole place was not clean enough (e.g., dust on the floors, full trash bins, seedy toilets). Reminded me of mountain shelters in the Balkans, but without the views.

Great location! Staff were miserable.

Rooms great quality. Clean enough...but hostel standard, which is never the cleanest. Perfect location near st pancras with easy access to all of London.

The hostel had a nice area for hanging out and eating downstairs. The rooms were nice and spacious enough and the bathrooms were mostly nice. I only had an issue that the free Wifi could only be accessed from the main level and the next level up (my room was on the 3rd floor so no dice). The walk to St. Pancras was SUPER convenient!! Thanks for a great one night stay.

Overall a good hostel. Its my second time staying here and I was less impressed than the first time. On my floor there were 4 bathrooms, and 3 of these were out of order or being refurbished leaving just one shower for the floor. Also the bathroom absolutely stunk even though it looked clean. Convenient location near kings cross

Super place

Great location, decent rooms (although they could have used more storage space and more outlets), and an overly old atmosphere (ost of the people I encountered there were at least 50). The bathroom situation was pretty atrocious as well. I stayed on a floor with four shared bathrooms: two were entirely out of order for my whole stay, one always smelled gag-worthy, and one had a shower that didn't drain as well as a toilet that didn't lock (staff didn't get them fixed after being notified).

• 12th Dec 2014

Only stayed at the hostel for a night, literally just for a bed. However I was pleasantly surprised by how good the hostel was! I have stayed in quite a few hostels in London and I would definitely rate the YHA as one of the best. Staff extremely friendly and polite (which sometimes isn't the case!) Has the feel of a hotel, easily accessible and excellent value for money (£15 for a bed in a 4 bed female dorm). Would highly recommend!

• 11th Dec 2014

This hostel is great for people travelling on the Eurostar as its right across from the station. Good location for London aswell, right across from kings cross and good area to wander around. very clean and nice rooms, expensive - but that's London!

Great place to stay!! Stay there most times when in london!!

Very friendly and cosy atmosphere. Couldn't have been better. We'll be back ;-)

Comfy beds, reading light at night, quite clean, right near the tube station. No facilities but if your just after a bed then it's fab.

I was very pleased with my stay at YHA st Pancras,good price for such a well positioned location minutes from Kings Cross stations,St Pancras and Euston,which fits the bill for travellers and convenience for linking up travel getting around London,for people on a lower budget,dont mind sharing a room to save some money The staff were excellentand attentive giving the place an all round feel good factor.Everything was cleanand noise minimal. Whte Coffee poor.soup delicious,food good all round

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Location is perfect, very close to both Euston and St. Pancras stations. I was also pleased with how clean the hostel was, and security was also good. The staff seemed either bored, more interested in their own conversations, and in one instance, patronizing. Still for the price, I can't complain too much. I doubt I would return to this hostel however.