YHA London St Pancras Reviews

79-81 Euston Road, London, England

I am very disappointed with bad smell of linnen. Do I have to ask for the new linnen?

• 5th Feb 2016
  • South Korea

Very good location for a good price. Quiet, great if you want to sleep well but not so if you like to hang around and meet people

Very good. I just stayed there for a quick one night before I had to fly out the next day so I wasn't there very much but the facilities were all good. Close to Euston and King's Cross/St Pancras stations which was helpful. Only bad thing was that the wifi only works in the lobby/ground floor area so you can't use it in your room.

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Had a great time!

No self-catering kitchen (that I was aware of) which was a bit annoying. Asides from that. great place. Excellent location, every bed had a socket, would stay there again.

Très bon accueil, je ne m'attendais pas à autant de professionnalisme.

Très bon accueil.

It seems so silly that we have to pay for daytime locker storage!!

• 2nd Jan 2016

세면대에 온수와냉수 수도꼭지가 따로있어서 불편했고 샤워실이 6층에 3개뿐인데 문이잘잠기지않는샤워실이 있어서 씻는데 불편했습니다.

Excellent staff as per usual. Very tolerant when my friend and I stumbled home at 3am haha

• 23rd Dec 2015

住过的唯一没有厨房的青旅~ 不能自己做饭 早餐是5欧自助 牛角包只给一个 其他随便吃~ 位置非常好 走路两分钟到火车站和地铁站~ 员工感觉没那么热情 好几次问事情都不理不睬~ 房间不能上网 上网一定要到大厅

위치 진짜 좋아요 숙소에서 나오면 킹스크로스역이 바로 보이구요 6인 여성 도미토리 침대 정말 좋습니다! 샤워실은 조금 작은 편ㅎ

The only unpleasant thing was to have to spend money on a locker to keep my bags until the room was ready. The hotel should provide a free luggage service in this case,

Location was great and as we were only there one night was fine. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned, bin was overflowing and generally dirty. Bed was really comfortable.

Staff are great, the place is warm, friendly, free wifi.. Cheap food and drinks in the cafe.. The room was alright but the beds are too small.. They are like kids sized bunk beds for adults. And if your a taller person, then forget a good nights sleep as the beds are too small and they have leg boards to so no feet over the end.. I find a few YHA have the same problem with beds for people over 185 cms..oh and the heater in the room was way to loud, you might wanna turn it on and have a listen

Its great site for a stop before getting the Eurostar, however the room wasn't used as efficiently as possible - it was big enough to fit 3 or 4 single beds on the floor. Also if you have guests who know they snore can you give them something to put on their nose - you know, like those things people use for swimming. The woman on the bunk below me was shaking the whole bed with her snoring and it was impossible for me to sleep. I thought there was some sort of hippo under me !!!!

• 11th Nov 2015

Absolutely no atmosphere, good for older travellers or if you need to get the train as its very close to St pancras. Showers are pretty horrible, but beds comfortable. Staff hit and miss, one guy was very friendly but most are slow and rude.

Clean, friendly and great value - thanks. Having the luggage store was brill as well, as we left all our stuff here whilst exploring!

• 28th Oct 2015

The location is great right next to the St Pancreas train station. The hostel is very safe and has good facilities. The atmosphere is not so social and attracts somewhat aloof crowd. The noise level from the street is very annoying and loud. I only stayed here for one night and barely slept. The staff was great though!

Great location with easy access to public transportation and walking distance from the heart of Camden. Helpful warm staff, excellent in house kitchen with clean facilities and updated and spacious rooming, Wish the clientele skewed a tad younger (lots of families and solo business men) so not as social as some hostels I've experienced but that's more the timing of my two visits and less the hostel's fault. A bit pricier but you also get what you pay for. Would definitely stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3