YHA London St Pauls Reviews

36 Carter Lane, EC4V 5AB, London, England

Felt safe and secure, staff were friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jan 2016

it's very close to St Paul cathedral with scielince enviroment. If you are looking for a place for short stay, the tranfortation is very easy.However, the room is crowded,and without elevator.

not a place for a traveler. More for old people l and their kids.

I have stayed at this hostel 3 times as well as at other hostels in London. It's the one for me. The building and facilities are very good. Some rooms have no reading lights and very few outlets; wifi does not work in the rooms. Otherwise, the common areas, friendliness and diversity of guests (kids, parents, teens, older people) makes for a nice stay. There is no self-catering but the food available for purchase is good and inexpensive.

The hostel was perfectly adequate for my needs. A bit tired in the rooms but what do you expect in a building of that age and accommodation at that price! Lovely friendly staff and a nice cosy feel to the place. Comfortable lounge area and a good range of food available from the menu until late evening. Perfect. Thank you, a very pleasant stay :-)

• 2nd Nov 2015

A quirky, friendly, clean, good value place to stay; which I have already recommended to like minded friends. I would have no reservation making a return visit to London St Paul's YHA

• 26th Oct 2015

Hostel is fine. But because it is right next to St. Paul's, you hear the clock going off like Big Ben every half an hour through the night. Take earplugs!

The location is perfect therefore I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone. However the rooms were smelly.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Romania

Although the hostel itself is lovely, including the facilities and the people it is far too close to St. Paul's which chimed every half an hour throughout the night. Was the worst sleep I've EVER had

I was a single female traveler on this trip and I felt comfortable and safe staying here. It was clean and the people were all friendly. I definitely see myself staying again in the future!