YHA London St Pauls Reviews

36 Carter Lane, EC4V 5AB, London, England

I could not have a good sleep because the bells of the clock in the Cathedral tower sounded every once in a while.

I really enjoyed my stay at St. Pauls Hostel and found the staff most helpful and pleasant at all times. Great breakfasts and close to transport and shops. When in London I will definitely stay there again. Thanks for making my stay so comfortable!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

Check out is at 10 a.m. but it's understandable, but , breakfast and wifi are not included! You have to pay 5 pounds in order to get breakfast and 1 pound for each 30 or 15 minutes ( (I don't remenber exactly) you spend on wifi. they also didn't know and didn't helped me when I asked where the British museum was.

• 9th Sep 2014

It was clean and a very good location. Quite a strong smell in the whole building, suspiciously similar to the smell of urine, although everything was kept very clean. Not somewhere you go for the atmosphere. Staff ok but not particularly friendly. The only sinks are in the bedrooms, so if in a dorm room, everyone will be quite disturbed when people are going to bed and getting up. However, perfectly adequate lodging for a few days.

One staff member continuously made our experience bad. He was grumpy and ignored us while we stood there to ask a question. The shower is weird with no ventilation so its hard to breathe. Neighbors were loud and staff didn't do anything to stop it.

1 2 Next » last »