YHA London Thameside Reviews

20 Salter Road, Rotherhithe, London, England

Me and a friend only stayed here as we were travelling to london for a night out and needed to stay somewhere for the night. For that it was good however if I was solo travelling or looking for a good atmosphere hostel for a eurotripi would recommend looking at other hostels!

Very helpful staff.

• 1st Mar 2014

Enjoyed my stay thoroughly

• 25th Feb 2014

Our stay here was a great one.. just hoping the hot water in the shower is more user-friendly.. I would increase the rating if there're free wifi service!!! =^_^=

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Really very good. Seems to be a Hotel.

We were in 3 friends, and we have enjoyed a lot, but if you are alone better chose another one.

I missed a free wifi connection. The rest was ok for the price we paid.

No breakfast, no internet conectipn for those who.are not members, this was the first hostel I've stayied from YHA and definetely the last one. The staff was very rude, and I cansay, unbehaved. Even a "good morning" they didint say... Thats totally diffrent for the atmosphere of any other hostel in the world..., there was only one guy Mr. Wilson, from the front desk wich was friendly and helpfull.

• 25th Oct 2013

I stayed there with some friends. The place is nice, so calm. And you can get almost anything from this hostel itself. Recommended to all!

Very good rooms with some space, with bathroom and toilet in the room ... big lockers. The facilities are excelent and very clean. I recommend this place...this is like an hotel. Just one small problem, the girl employee made me pay extra 10£ for the key but they refund the amount at the check out...some misunderstanding. Very expensive internet - 5£ / day.

Evertything except for bed and bathroom were extra services and you had to pay for it. I had to take my laptop with me the whole day because I refused to pay 3£ for a locker. I had to pay 2£ to leave my baggage after the checkout. The door made noise during the whole night, without any possibility to stop it. Passing to positive things, the staff was very nice and gentle.

• 25th Oct 2013