YHA Manchester Reviews

Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, England

Wonderful place with great staff, hardly recommend.

I had to cancel my reservation, but I wasn't unable to reach the hostel by phone. Phone number didn't work with a foreign mobile. So, I sent an e-mail, but my cancellation was too late. So I paid for nothing and I'm unable to evaluate your services

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Very good hostel in the city center. The unique problem is that you have to pay to use the internet, and it's very expansive.

good place, clean, nice staff, problem with old man in room because he woke up when entered room. a part from that had a good stay. quiet expensive but i guess that's just England

I only stayed for one night and didn't spend much time in the hostel, so therefore, didn't use any of the facilities apart from the shower and bed. Everything was fine and the staff member who served me was very friendly and helpful. (It was a guy with a shaved/bald head)

We just stayed at the hostel for sleeping, since we spent whole day out and left early in the morning. However, it was possible to note that the staff was really friendly on check-in, all facilities would be useful if we needed, the atmosphere was incredible and everything was very clean.

1 2 Next » last »