9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
YHA Mei Ho House Located at Block 41 Shek Kip Mei Estate, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Kowloon Block 41 Shek Kip Mei Estate, Sham Shui Po
90% 231
22.3342975 114.1637742
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

I was quite pleased with my stay. I was only there for the night but I felt safe and like the staff was there to help. It was tricky to get to only because I arrived at night, but the locals helped me to arrive safe. Ps there is a neat hill to hike right behind the hostel and there was a wild hog; it was wicked!

• China, Female, 31-40
3rd Jan 2017

The staffs a very nice and helpful at the hostel. I really enjoy stay at the hostel. It is a little bit pricey however it is worth the money. The rooms are very clean, very spacious and very comfortable. I will stay there again and again.

30th Dec 2016

Clean, good beds, and has all the facilities. HK in general is expensive and this is great value for money. I guess the cost is low because it's not in the best location, a bit far from the cool places but all you have to do is sleep. The hostel itself is not a place to meet people. Overall very happy with this place.

14th Dec 2016

Nice place just really hard to meet other people. No really common area but has a great hike to a beautiful view of the city next to the hostel.

7th Dec 2016

Best Hostel I did ! Fully recommended

• asaroast4675
  • England, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

Good location, interesting history. I stayed four nights in a four bed room dorm. First night it was me on my own, then two nights with one other person in the dorm, one night with two others. Very quiet, safe, convenient for getting to the universities too.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

The staff were really friendly, the place was clean, the room was spacious, there was a small safe to store valuables, the shower room/ toilet worked and we would go so far to say that it is better than some of the hotels we've stayed in the UK. We were also impressed by the local history museum within the hostel grounds which made use of our time whilst doing our laundry. It is definitely worth checking out and go to the first floor because they have displays which bring history to life.

• gutfriedvernichter
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
4th Dec 2016

Good place. Clean, newly renovated and good beds, that are even single standing beds. Worth it. Location could be better, but it's a safe neighbourhood. Breakfast included.

29th Nov 2016

Very nice, no complaints atmosphere wasn't very party like but I was only there for one night.

• India, Male, 41+
27th Oct 2016

I have enjoyed the stay. i by mistake left one of my USB New packed speaker in luggage room and have already mentioned to the staff for safe custody & will pick up during my next trip. Sanjay .