YHA Mt Cook Reviews

Cnr Bowen & Kitchener Drives, Mt Cook, New Zealand

Pretty standard hostel. It's nice and warm which is a bonus. The only downside is that they don't offer free tea and coffee which is standard is all other hostels I've been to in NZ. Moral of the story is that mount cook is super expensive! Ps:there's no grocery store so get your groceries before you go!

A warm hostel to stay at Mt Cook.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Singapore

Even though we were snowed in, it was a very warm and enjoyable experience.

Very nice hostel, clean and organized. Gets the job done.

A lovely YHA hostel, very warm and cosy in the cold village of Mt Cook. Location is fine, the town is so small and it is clean and well kept hostel. Perhaps a little more expensive than some I have stayed in but it was a really enjoyable place to stay and the sauna was very nice, especially having been out in the cold and snow! Free wifi which is always handy and the staff were very helpful! I would definitely stay again if I returned to Mt Cook.

First YHA I've stayed in and I really liked it. I usually try to stay in smaller, non-chain hostels but this one was great. One of the best kitchens I've used, plenty of spices, and free coffee and tea. The staff was wonderful as well, especially the girl who checked us in. The internet was a little slow, but its free and unlimited so I'm not complaining. This was an AMAZING hostel with a wonderful view. I would definitely stay here again.

Perfect place for stay when the weather is bad outside . Very friendly staff, awesome bed and full equipped kitchen. Free unlimited wifi !!!