YHA Napier Reviews

277 Marine Parade, Napier, New Zealand

About a 10-minute walk from Intercity bus station. Right by the beach. The building and rooms are a bit old but everything worked well and was very clean. Free wifi which was welcomed. No lockers in each room, but there are coin-operated large lockers by the reception desk. I stayed in a 4-bed room, which had 1 bunk bed and 2 other single beds.

Closest to the best hostels I have been at in NZ. The staff, the facilities and pRticularly the cleanliness of,the kitchen were outstanding in my mind. The location was right across from the ocean, how perfect. I would definitely return any time I was in Napier. Kudos to the owners.

• 30th Jan 2015

Even if we stayed one night, it was really nice :) We arrive late, our key was waiting for us and we checked in the morning after, very trustworthy :) Go there, you wont be disappointed by the facilities and the staff :)

Overall very nice hostel and awesome location! Only remark: needs more facilities

• 30th Dec 2014

Very very happy. I am a older woman who was worried about my bike and there was a secure place to put it. The staff were very friendly and I found my room very suitable. Loved the bedside lamp. I work for the I-site in Wanganui and have already sung your praises.

• 14th Nov 2014