YHA Ostello San Filippo Neri Reviews

Via Santa Orsola, 48/52, Modena, Italy

The showers weren't pleasant. Stinky and giving a not-so-clean impression the rest was good.

Located quite close to the train station this hostel is a good base for discovering the city and day-trips to other cities.

First when I read about it on hostelworld after making the reservation I was a little scared. But many of those things are untrue. The rooms and the bathroom are cleaned everyday. The staff is helpful. As a whole it is more like a students residence (but also for adults) than a hostel. The only disadvantage for me whas the lack of internet in the room, we had to go downstairs to the common room. But other than that it was really ok.