Superb 251 Total Reviews
Superb 251 Total Reviews
YHA Penzance Located at Castle Horneck, Alverton, Cornwall, TR20 8TF, Cornwall.
England
Cornwall Castle Horneck, Alverton, Cornwall, TR20 8TF
91% 251
50.1192573 -5.5590820
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Loved this hostel, great location to get relax jist outside of penzance. Great staff, great facilities.

26th Apr 2016

This hostel is in a beautiful period Georgian - Tudor house. The rooms were great, modern and well equipped. The staff were very friendly. I just have one negative comment to make and that is the pricing. I booked my stay 2 months before arriving for a price of 17.50 per night and when I arrived, every other person in my dorm was only paying 10 per night as walk in guests. I found that to be unfair to have been penalised for booking in advance.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016
6.9

I stayed for 2 night. They didn't offer me a YHA membership which will be beneficial to me. Rented a hair drier but could found nowhere suitable to operate it without annoying the others. Wish there is a simple breakfest option with just coffee and toast, but not a one hour buffet for £5. The bike sheld was unpleasant, dusty and had an obstruction blocking half of the doorway. The dom was fine, but some unoccupied beds was not made. Some of the staff was very welcomeing.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

Probably the best hostel that I've ever stayed. Very nice staff, very clean and well maintained. Extremely cozy! Highly recommend it.

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2016

Very very good stay, soon as I got there I was welcomed with a smile. Spotlessly clean, comfy beds with own electric socket and reading lamp. Nice and helpful staff and would helped with all of the 94 questions I fired at them. Very good value for the money I will stop again when I'm in penzance again.