9.2
Superb 254 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 254 Total Reviews
YHA Penzance Located at Castle Horneck, Alverton, Cornwall, TR20 8TF, Cornwall.
England
Cornwall Castle Horneck, Alverton, Cornwall, TR20 8TF
92% 254
50.1192573 -5.5590820
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

Sleeping in a tent really beneficial for friendship. But also seems quite chanlleging because of the impact of weather and insects. Lucky, it is a relatively pleasant experience for us.

28th Jun 2016

My friend and I LOVED YHA Penzance. The staff went out of their way to provide great food and outstanding service. I'd definitely stay here again.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Loved this hostel, great location to get relax jist outside of penzance. Great staff, great facilities.

26th Apr 2016

This hostel is in a beautiful period Georgian - Tudor house. The rooms were great, modern and well equipped. The staff were very friendly. I just have one negative comment to make and that is the pricing. I booked my stay 2 months before arriving for a price of 17.50 per night and when I arrived, every other person in my dorm was only paying 10 per night as walk in guests. I found that to be unfair to have been penalised for booking in advance.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016
6.9

I stayed for 2 night. They didn't offer me a YHA membership which will be beneficial to me. Rented a hair drier but could found nowhere suitable to operate it without annoying the others. Wish there is a simple breakfest option with just coffee and toast, but not a one hour buffet for £5. The bike sheld was unpleasant, dusty and had an obstruction blocking half of the doorway. The dom was fine, but some unoccupied beds was not made. Some of the staff was very welcomeing.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

Probably the best hostel that I've ever stayed. Very nice staff, very clean and well maintained. Extremely cozy! Highly recommend it.