YHA Penzance

8.7
Fabulous 296 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
17th Sep 2017

Great place - quiet and peaceful location. Bit of a hoof with ten ton backpacks to the ferry, but that was our fault for bringing too much! Next time we are down this way we will definitely book YHA Penzance

• England, Female, 41+
9th Sep 2017

My daughter and I had a very comfortable stay in a twin bedded room. We used the hostel as a base to visit the beaches nearby to celebrate my daughter's twenty fifth birthday. It was perfect to enjoy the beaches Lamorna, Porth Curno and Sennen.

• maybii
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Aug 2017

Given a 6 bed room instead of a 2 bed as booked, this was to avoid moving us around. Staff called around 9:30 to check if we were on our way and offered to stay behind if not. Location easy to find if driving, although not sure for public transport. Clean room and showers although did not use any other facilities so, cannot comment. Overall, a great experience, friendly staff. Will come again and/or recommend to others.

• England, Female, 41+
24th Jul 2017

I was a bit apprehensive reviews saying it is far out from the center it is walkable took me about 15-20, if you have a lot of luggage suggest you get a taxi on first night. The hostel I found to be very clean and the facilities are good, staff in eatery offer a very good service. Only complaint room I was in very hot , but I would still stay there again.

• Lithuania, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2017

I was in a tent. Staff was weary nice. Everything's clean. big security lights. I have enjoyed my stay.

• England, Male, 41+
24th May 2017

Excellent YH with a very good breakfast. Although quite a way from the train and bus station , the YH was situated in lovely surrounds and quiet area.

12th May 2017

Lovely place. A little away from both the coach and railway station. For people who are driving, it is the best place I guess.

• ambersmitty81
  • England, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th Apr 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff! Really good sized rooms and beds very good with own plug socket and light. Very handy. Location was a bit out of town as stated and an alright walk. The location itself was very quiet and peaceful. Good WiFi and nice and clean private showers. I had a really nice stay!

×