YHA Queenstown Lakefront Reviews

88-90 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown, New Zealand

Everything was fanatic I really enjoyed staying there.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • China

We were very lucky to stay in a brand new area of the hostel. Rooms and toilets were newly renovated which made our stay even better.

• 1st Aug 2015

The staff were so helpful when my tour was cancelled and I had to find something else to do with my day at short notice! The wifi is great. Hair dryers were a nice touch. Overall great place to stay!

Great stay at YHA! In town for a couple of days to see sights-perfect short walk into town surrounded by gorgeous views of lake & mountains. Dorms & bathrooms were nice, clean & comfortable, kitchen not always but more due to the guests staying! Staff were mostly friendly & helpful with good knowledge of what was on etc & able to book/contact things for us. We're out most of the time so didn't use all the facilities but the TV room/social areas all looked good!! Would definitely stay again :)

Maybe better locks on the dorm doors? And more bowls!

15 min walk from town, usual YHA facilities, free wifi but was very bad signal. Needs a bit of a refurbishment but would stay here again

I really enjoyed my stay here and the location is great for sightseeing and relaxing!

Nice large areas. Chill out area away from busy places. Large kitchen capable of accommodating many people at once. Well thought out. Showers were a dribble... Water pressure could be better. Would not like to have a shower in winter... Bbbrrrrr Very positive visits though

Really great accommodation, clean and great kitchen facilities- lots of pans and knifes. Big fridges to store your food, also a free food area which is great if you need a little cooking oil. The only one down side (if you could call it that) there is no lockers to lock stuff away but the best hotel in QT.

• 2nd Mar 2015