8.5
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
YHA Rolleston House Located at 5 Worcester Boulevard, , Christchurch.
New Zealand
Christchurch 5 Worcester Boulevard
85% 127
-43.5308158 172.6280021
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
7.4

Reception was not as nice and welcoming as I am used to. 4p dorm I was in was a bit small, beds were good. Nice large kitchen and lounge. Bathroom is downstairs and a long way from dorm, small but clean. Would not stay here again.

28th Aug 2016

Has everything you need and the rooms are clean and nice with a good view and decor. Doesn't have lockers but a lot of nz hostels don't. Very good location the intercity bus driver dropped me off there and I did the rebuild tour and Rutherford exhibition right next to the hostel and then my bus to queenstown left from there as well so it was ideal.

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

next to the centre of christchurch which is super convience for backpacker to travel around

27th Jul 2016
7.1

I stayed there just for one night, as I had to take the bus pretty early in the morning. The hostel looks kind of old, almost creepy, but the room was pretty big, and warm, and the bed was perfectly comfy. The kitchen was great, really big. the thing tht I didnt really like was the bathroom wich was downstairs so you have to walk through common spaces for it, and it looked very old. Not the best YHA I stayed, I prefer the one on Hereford Street, but this one a kind of cheap price for the loca

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2016

Although not a current member, I have been a YHA customer for over forty years. On this occasion I was taking my grandson and nephew to Christchurch to do a school holiday course at the university. I booked online. Somehow or other a mistake was made and the dates I booked were one day earlier than the ones I actually wanted. I ended up having to pay a $76 penalty which was more than I can really afford. While I accept that I was at fault in not checking my booking I did find the lack of fl