YHA Rotorua Reviews

1278 Haupapa Street, Rotorua, New Zealand

Even though I only stayed for 1 night, it was great! The staff were friendly & helpful with what to do & where to go. I personally didn't spend much free time there but the rooms were clean & tidy, with good facilities. The only down-side is the walls are quiet thin so you can hear bait of noise between rooms, but again it didn't bother me too much... Thanks guys!

Loved the hostel, great location, great staff, awesome common area. Wifi was a little iffy (front desk said I needed a cellphone, and couldn't even access it on my tablet?!), but rather than struggle to get it working I discovered I could use Global Gossip from the common room so it wasn't an issue. Would definitely recommend the hostel.

Sheets not in great condition, but facilities all maintained. Big hostel, so difficult to really have a great atmosphere.

Secure central location, overly helpful and knowledgable staff, spotless rooms and bathrooms, with everything you need in the kitchen.

Nice quiet hostel. 24 reception is really handy when your card doesn't want to let u in anymore at nighttime. Best kitchen and very clean facilities.

Good beds and good wash room facilities. Very helpful staff and a good common area/cooking facilities. Decent location with ample parking. (Nearest bar is Lava bar a block away, so stumbling distance ) Would recommendd