YHA Stratford upon Avon Reviews

Hemmingford House, Alveston, Warwickshire, CV37 7RG, Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Mega, the YHA is one of the best youth hostels I ever stayed in, the room was really comfortable, I love the shower and the enlightened mirror! The only 'bad' thing is the location of the youth hostel, it's quite far from the centre to walk and the bus is quite pricey as well as a taxi drive. All in all, I enjoyed my stay there! lovely place!

Excellent staff, went above and beyond! I received an outdated bus schedule, and just as it was looking like I would miss my train one of the staff offered to drive me to the train station himself!! So incredibly kind. All of the staff were very nice and helpful, very clean hostel.

It is a pity a hostel as beautiful as yours with such an awful food. The breakfast is not meant to be eaten.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Its very far from the center of the town.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were extremely helpful- they gave me a map of the town and recommendations on what to see. They were also very accommodating, and always very glad to help!

Nice hostel, very clean, but not the ideal place to stay for Stratford upon Avon. We paid the difference we saved with our cheaper room in taxis. Nicer facilities than the typical hostel but no free wifi.

• 19th Nov 2014

WI FI WAS CHARGED AT 1 POUND EVERY 20 MIN! and breakfast was NOT included!

View all Stratford-upon-Avon Hostels