YHA Stratford upon Avon Reviews

Hemmingford House, Alveston, Warwickshire, CV37 7RG, Stratford-upon-Avon, England

As with most YHA's, this one was very nice. However it is 2 miles outside the town, so you need to take the bus or a taxi which is about £7. The busses also don't run on time. Location is the only bad thing about this hostel!

This was essentially a hotel with hostel prices. Absolutely amazing!!

Mega, the YHA is one of the best youth hostels I ever stayed in, the room was really comfortable, I love the shower and the enlightened mirror! The only 'bad' thing is the location of the youth hostel, it's quite far from the centre to walk and the bus is quite pricey as well as a taxi drive. All in all, I enjoyed my stay there! lovely place!

Excellent staff, went above and beyond! I received an outdated bus schedule, and just as it was looking like I would miss my train one of the staff offered to drive me to the train station himself!! So incredibly kind. All of the staff were very nice and helpful, very clean hostel.

It is a pity a hostel as beautiful as yours with such an awful food. The breakfast is not meant to be eaten.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Its very far from the center of the town.

• 18th Jan 2015