YHA Wellington City Reviews

292 Wakefield St, (Cnr Cambridge Tce), Wellington, New Zealand

Clean, super convenient location, free WiFi, good facilities. I'd recommend this place to any backpacker visiting Wellington.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've been to a lot! Quiet, clean, very friendly and helpful staff, great location and facilities... I highly recommend YHA to anybody traveling through Wellington!

YHA was good for a weekend stay but I wouldn't have liked to stay much longer. The shower was pretty bad, switched from warm to cold throughout a 5 minute shower, never got hot. When they say check out is 10am, they mean it. No 5-10 minute grace period.

• 24th Oct 2014

great hostel with good facilities and friendly staff

Considering I booked a "mixed" dorm by mistake & ended up with a male who truly snored all night no matter how many times I woke him up!!!!! Certainly not your fault, I have stayed there before & will certainly be back. Thanks for your help. Cheers Biddy

1 2 Next » last »