YHA Whitby Reviews

Abbey House, East Cliff, North Yorkshire, Whitby, England

I have been coming to Whitby for years and have always rented a house out. On this occassion i came for just the night. I found the YHA very pleasant to stay in. £50 for a 5 bed dorm i think is excellent value for money plus you get a free Abbey pass worth £6.40. So technically the night cost me £10.26 as there were only 3 people in the dorm. Great value for money .

A beautiful location in Whitby (which is definitely worth the uphill hike from the station). Very quiet when I stayed but staff were friendly and welcoming, nice common areas to sit and relax.

Excellent location just next to the abbey and very close to town - you only have to walk down 199 steps to reach it. It was pretty quiet when we were there and the abbey's only open on the weekends during the winter season but we'd be very happy to stay there again, a lovely place!

brilliant, nothing to complain about, its our second stay there and would definitely stay there again.