YHA Windermere Reviews

Bridge Lane, Troutbeck, Cumbria, Windermere, England

The only reason I gave location a poor rating is because the YHA is a long way up a hill. Everything else was great, including the view from the top! Haha

warm welcome, great place, good food in a fantastic location, but not easy to get to

Staff were extremely helpful, facilities were great and we ended up eating dinner at the hostel and food was really good value! Would definitely recommend others to stay here, I'm sure we'll be back!

I have reserved a room on 9th Nov in YHA windermere. However when I went there, nobody was in the hostel and no lights are turned on, doors are locked. The phone was also not picked up by anyone. It appeared to be closed and we failed to get in as a result. I strongly demand the refund of my deposit (7.4 pounds) and looking forward to your reply.