YHA - Youth Hostel Baia del Corallo Reviews

Via Plauto, 27, Palermo, Italy

The location for me was perfect. 30 second walk to the beach which looks over Monte Gallo which is stunning. Palermo city is about 30-40 minutes by bus (628 right outside the hostel) and then the 101 into the city. The buses run regularly. I only wanted to spend one day in the city because the location of the hostel was so lovely. Mondello was far too busy for me. I met the locals and travellers who were really helpful as were the staff. Could be cleaned more regularly but I didn't mind. Great.

• 29th Jul 2015

Our flight got delayed so we didn't arrive at the hostel until 1 o'clock at the night. When we got there we didn't find the staff. Then we ran in to some other guests that told us that the staff had left... So we didn't get any keys to a room, and it all ended with a night in the car. Not the best!

Good spot if you are looking for a quite place to relax.

Very Nice welcome Excellent spot Gold value Many thanks, i'll come back