YMCA Avignon

Very Good 341 Total Reviews
Very Good 341 Total Reviews

18th Apr 2017
2.6

Most terrible hostel I have ever stayed at. First off it's outside of Avignon and difficult to get to. There is no one around and I felt very unsafe at night. Additionally, the rooms are very unclean and smell bad. It's very overpriced for the poor experience. I paid for two nights, but only stayed one because of my experience.

10th Mar 2017
5.4

In Off-Season they rent out their dorms as a single room. The Hotel/Hostel has a quite run down 80's Charme and is in need of a serious refurbish. The brekafast wasn't worth the money and I had the feeling, that they want to get me out of the restaurant just after 9:30 am, because I was the only guest at that time. The reception was empty when I arrived and even in the mentioned Café, I had to wait a long time until someone showed up. I stayed only for 1 night, can't recommend staying any longer

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2017
8.0

Nice to have microwave here. Just a little bit annoying during the night when over 40 students finished their dinner and ran up and down in the stairs.

8th Feb 2017
7.7

Nice grounds with a pool for warmer months. Off season so I had a room to myself. Solid Wi-Fi, but couldnt find the laundry room to save my life. A pleasant hike to central avignon, nice and quiet.

5th Nov 2016

My son and I stayed 3 nights and it was perfect for us. I would recommend the YMCA for anyone that is budget conscious.