YMCA Hostel Basel Reviews

Gempenstrasse 64, Basel, Switzerland

The journey was excellent! The hostel is excellent too! I will recommend it to my friends.

In general the two nights I spent here were good value for money and were quite pleasant. A slight negative was that some showers were not as clean as I would like.

• 4th Sep 2015

Would recommend staying here very clean and very good location train and bus station only 5 mins away . Facilities very good also . All and all very nice place to stay would definitely go back :-)

• 27th Aug 2015

This hostel was perfect! Good wifi, common room is large, kitchen is so clean.... also all generations are staying. I will be back next time also.

1 2 Next » last »