YMCA Jewell House Reviews

180 Goderich St, Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I've heard that you will close at the end of this year. I can only say don't do it! Your staff are really friendly and helpful. I got good service, good breakfasts (very important) and it was really easy to get into town. Thanks, Esme Tyson

• 7th Apr 2014

Thanks for a great stay... Only issue that I could bring to your attention, was that the bedspread cover had dried bits of food stuck on it.. It was warm so I didn't use it.. Would be very happy to stay there again.. Great atmosphere, great staff and was surprised how good the breakfast was.. Thanks..

• 26th Dec 2013

good staff

• 24th Nov 2013

I have stayed at the hostel a few times over the last 5 years. The location is great with the cat out the front and walking distance to the city. It would be nice to have a floor with bath rooms/shower in the room!More $ of course but convienence is worth it.:)

• 27th Oct 2013